Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | | myth's skins | Auroboa F robe & flower
1 2 ... 129 130 131 132 133 ... 158 159
@Incantamentum

I would be fine with doing that! I'm not sure if I'll keep the gradient with the markings or if I want to add additional sparkles for the marking-only version. Unfortunately I can't quite test different versions at the moment, but if I forget in the future when I do print the reject please remind me <3
@Incantamentum

I would be fine with doing that! I'm not sure if I'll keep the gradient with the markings or if I want to add additional sparkles for the marking-only version. Unfortunately I can't quite test different versions at the moment, but if I forget in the future when I do print the reject please remind me <3
uPDF3lw.pngX2PAJU7.gifg56Nt7u.png badge-1-100x100.pngRVjFQtg.png
hi there, can i be added to the pinglist for reprints of these skins? [item=Skin: tell no tales] [item=Skin: she who seeks loveless]
hi there, can i be added to the pinglist for reprints of these skins?

Skin: tell no tales Skin: she who seeks loveless
underoath-envy.gif | Malice or Jolene | wishlist | sales | 9S8BEmF.gif
@Underoath

I've added you to the reprint list for both. Thank you for your interest!
@Underoath

I've added you to the reprint list for both. Thank you for your interest!
Finally decided who shall wear bury me when dreams wilt[emoji=four leaf clover size=1] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85174440][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/851745/85174440_350.png[/img][/url]
Finally decided who shall wear bury me when dreams wilt

85174440_350.png
H9klr6C.png89210346.png82534567.png74482983.png75493948.png
I know this is a long shot but! Would you happen to have any copies of [item= Skin: he who upholds vow] left?
I know this is a long shot but! Would you happen to have any copies of Skin: he who upholds vow left?
wlLXM.gif
@MasakiSaphir

(oop sorry for the late reply!) aaaa another gorgeous dragon! I was wondering if my leaf rendering was actually that good, and then I saw that the dragon actually had gembond <3 lovely choice of tert, and great color choices in general! tysm for showing me her!

@Idealism

I do have a copy left! let me know if you'd still like it and I can PA it over ^^
@MasakiSaphir

(oop sorry for the late reply!) aaaa another gorgeous dragon! I was wondering if my leaf rendering was actually that good, and then I saw that the dragon actually had gembond <3 lovely choice of tert, and great color choices in general! tysm for showing me her!

@Idealism

I do have a copy left! let me know if you'd still like it and I can PA it over ^^
Thank you for getting back to me! Unfortunately my funds are a bit tied up right now as opposed to a few days ago ^^”
Thank you for getting back to me! Unfortunately my funds are a bit tied up right now as opposed to a few days ago ^^”
wlLXM.gif
@Idealism

no worries! sorry about responding so late ^^"
@Idealism

no worries! sorry about responding so late ^^"
No worries at all[emoji=four leaf clover size=1] Thank you very much[emoji=heart size=1]
No worries at all Thank you very much
H9klr6C.png89210346.png82534567.png74482983.png75493948.png
Hiya! I was wondering if you had any copies of left, no worries if not :)

Edit: also uh.. how does signing up for reprints work...? I don't.. understand it very well..
Hiya! I was wondering if you had any copies of left, no worries if not :)

Edit: also uh.. how does signing up for reprints work...? I don't.. understand it very well..
i6v47.gif ART SHOP! | Fandragons! | Wishlist3Wlxo1.pngoUpjQ1.pngDRHmW1.png|zWJck.gifDJ3xg.gifcyfCl.gif85beD.gif
1 2 ... 129 130 131 132 133 ... 158 159