Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | PreuxChevalier's Skin & Accent Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 161 162
PreuxChevalier's UMA Shop

Information and rules.
General pinglist (and non-reprint pinglists).
• UMAs currently in stock.
• UMAs currently filling slots for printing.
Portfolio of all UMAs, with reprint-interest pinglists.
Gallery of dragons wearing my UMAs.
PreuxChevalier's UMA Shop

Information and rules.
General pinglist (and non-reprint pinglists).
• UMAs currently in stock.
• UMAs currently filling slots for printing.
Portfolio of all UMAs, with reprint-interest pinglists.
Gallery of dragons wearing my UMAs.
signature_badge.jpg Skin Shop!
Information & Rules.

Prices:
Skin price: 800g / 880kt.
Accent price: 500g / 550kt.

In each print run of ten copies, 2 treasure slots are available. If no one requests a treasure slot specifically, they will be filled up by the last two customers, who may of course pay in gems if they wish.

I will print all UMAs for which slots have been reserved, on or before the date on which a UMA is scheduled to be shelved. Once I receive the copies, I will send them via private auction (to gem slot holders) or 2-way crossroads trade (to treasure slot holders, or anyone who requests this method). There is no need to pay in advance, but you may if you wish!

At the moment I do not do commissions. I'm always happy to hear what you'd like to see in a future skin—recolor suggestions especially—but I can't promise it'll become a reality.

Reprints
All UMAs will be reprinted as long as there is sufficient interest. Let me know of your interest in a UMA and I'll note you down. When at least 7 people have expressed interest in reprints of a skin, I will reprint one 10-copy skin.

The reprint process works like this. First, I will ping the reprint interest list. People on the list will have 48 hours after this ping to confirm that they still want a slot. Then, I will ping my general pinglist and make all remaining unconfirmed slots available to the general public. Once these slots run out, the skin will be re-shelved until the reprint interest list fills up again.

I am also happy to do individual reprints, for the cost of: (1) the blueprint that you would like to use, plus (2) 300g for each skin, or 250g for each accent, that you would like to print.

Preorders.
Special info for preorders:
• I will happily provide previews.
• If for some reason the skin cannot be printed, any advance payments will be refunded.
~
Information & Rules.

Prices:
Skin price: 800g / 880kt.
Accent price: 500g / 550kt.

In each print run of ten copies, 2 treasure slots are available. If no one requests a treasure slot specifically, they will be filled up by the last two customers, who may of course pay in gems if they wish.

I will print all UMAs for which slots have been reserved, on or before the date on which a UMA is scheduled to be shelved. Once I receive the copies, I will send them via private auction (to gem slot holders) or 2-way crossroads trade (to treasure slot holders, or anyone who requests this method). There is no need to pay in advance, but you may if you wish!

At the moment I do not do commissions. I'm always happy to hear what you'd like to see in a future skin—recolor suggestions especially—but I can't promise it'll become a reality.

Reprints
All UMAs will be reprinted as long as there is sufficient interest. Let me know of your interest in a UMA and I'll note you down. When at least 7 people have expressed interest in reprints of a skin, I will reprint one 10-copy skin.

The reprint process works like this. First, I will ping the reprint interest list. People on the list will have 48 hours after this ping to confirm that they still want a slot. Then, I will ping my general pinglist and make all remaining unconfirmed slots available to the general public. Once these slots run out, the skin will be re-shelved until the reprint interest list fills up again.

I am also happy to do individual reprints, for the cost of: (1) the blueprint that you would like to use, plus (2) 300g for each skin, or 250g for each accent, that you would like to print.

Preorders.
Special info for preorders:
• I will happily provide previews.
• If for some reason the skin cannot be printed, any advance payments will be refunded.
~
[u][b]Ping Lists[/b][/u] Drop me a line to be added to the general pinglist, or let me know your interest—if the pinglist doesn't exist yet, I'll create it for you! [pinglist=11620] [quote=Bramble Color Variants] @/Reignhart, @/Malachite [/quote] [quote=New Quail Covey Versions] @/Achoo (especially for chinese painted quails) @/Self [/quote] [quote=Noblesse Color Variants] @/Illiithin [/quote]
Ping Lists
Drop me a line to be added to the general pinglist, or let me know your interest—if the pinglist doesn't exist yet, I'll create it for you!

Bramble Color Variants wrote:
@/Reignhart, @/Malachite
New Quail Covey Versions wrote:
@/Achoo (especially for chinese painted quails)
@/Self
Noblesse Color Variants wrote:
@/Illiithin
[u][b]Stock.[/b][/u] I have leftover copies of these skins from previous runs. If you don't see them on the AH, drop me a line! I may simply have neglected to relist them. [b]Brambles.[/b] [item=skin: blackmoor bramble f] [item=skin: kingswood bramble m] [item=skin: kingswood bramble f] [item=skin: evenshade bramble f] [item=skin: mistymorn bramble m] [item=skin: mistymorn bramble f] [b]Colugo Councils.[/b] [item=skin: silver colugo council] [b]Desert Diamonds[/b] [item=accent: desert diamonds] [b]Guitars[/b] [item=accent: guitar desiderio] [item=accent: guitar vincenzo] [b]Owl Pecks[/b] [item=accent: snowy owl peck] [b]Partridge Parties[/b] [item=skin: gray partridge party] [b]Pearl Powers.[/b] [item=accent: black pearl power] [item=accent: white pearl power]
Stock.
I have leftover copies of these skins from previous runs. If you don't see them on the AH, drop me a line! I may simply have neglected to relist them.

Brambles.
Skin: Blackmoor Bramble F
Skin: Kingswood Bramble M Skin: Kingswood Bramble F
Skin: Evenshade Bramble F
Skin: Mistymorn Bramble M Skin: Mistymorn Bramble F

Colugo Councils.
Skin: Silver Colugo Council

Desert Diamonds
Accent: Desert Diamonds

Guitars
Accent: Guitar Desiderio Accent: Guitar Vincenzo

Owl Pecks
Accent: Snowy Owl Peck

Partridge Parties
Skin: Gray Partridge Party

Pearl Powers.
Accent: Black Pearl Power Accent: White Pearl Power
[u][b]Printing Now.[/b][/u] ~ [b]Accent: Umbrella Ballet[/b] Undertide F 500g / 550kt [item=accent: umbrella ballet] —Slots currently open only to reprint-list members!— [quote=Reprint] [emoji=gem size=1] 1. sgkat [emoji=gem size=1] 2. KaichouKai [emoji=gem size=1] 3. Chimecho [emoji=gem size=1] 4. jwiimy [emoji=gem size=1] 5. designersheets [emoji=gem size=1] 6. — [emoji=gem size=1] 7. — [emoji=gem size=1] 8. — [emoji=treasure size=1]/[emoji=gem size=1] 9. — [emoji=treasure size=1]/[emoji=gem size=1] 10. — [b]Delivered.[/b] [/quote]
Printing Now.
~

Accent: Umbrella Ballet
Undertide F
500g / 550kt
Accent: Umbrella Ballet
—Slots currently open only to reprint-list members!—
Reprint wrote:
1. sgkat
2. KaichouKai
3. Chimecho
4. jwiimy
5. designersheets
6. —
7. —
8. —
/ 9. —
/ 10. —
Delivered.

[u][b]Portfolio.[/b][/u] These are all the skins and accents I have published! Those marked with a [emoji=nature rune size=1] are dedicated to my friend SilentWanderer, whose [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3037125#post_3037125]lineage project[/url] you should totally go check out. ~ [emoji=nature rune size=1][u]The [b]Bramble[/b] series.[/u] Veilspun with Branches These skins extend your Veilspun's branches into flower- and berry-laden brambles. They are available in four colors. [columns] [item=skin: blackmoor bramble m] [nextcol] [item=skin: blackmoor bramble f] [nextcol] [u]Blackmoor Bramble[/u] Reprint interest — M: • butcherbaby [/columns] [columns] [item=skin: kingswood bramble m] [nextcol] [item=skin: kingswood bramble f] [nextcol] [u]Kingswood Bramble[/u] [/columns] [columns] [item=skin: mistymorn bramble m] [nextcol] [item=skin: mistymorn bramble f] [nextcol] [u]Mistymorn Bramble[/u] [/columns] [columns] [item=skin: evenshade bramble m] [nextcol] [item=skin: evenshade bramble f] [nextcol] [u]Evenshade Bramble[/u] [/columns] [u]The [b]Carnival[/b] series.[/u] Aberration F [columns] [item=accent: carnival subversive] [nextcol] [u]Carnival Subversive[/u] [/columns] [columns] [item=accent: carnival triumphant] [nextcol] [u]Carnival Triumphant[/u] Reprint interest: • pheaux [/columns] [emoji=nature rune size=1][u]The [b]Colugo Council[/b] series.[/u] Aberration F [columns] [item=skin: russet colugo council] [nextcol] [u]Russet[/u] [/columns] [columns] [item=skin: silver colugo council] [nextcol] [u]Silver[/u] [/columns] [u]The Quail [b]Covey[/b] series.[/u] Obelisk F [columns] [item=skin: harlequin covey] [nextcol] [u]Harlequin Covey[/u] Featuring Montezuma a.k.a. harlequin quails. [/columns] [columns] [item=skin: scaled covey] [nextcol] [u]Scaled Covey[/u] Featuring scaled quails. Reprint interest: • 5inthemorning • Lemontarte • humbledarkmage [/columns] [columns] [item=skin: valley covey] [nextcol] [u]Valley Covey[/u] Featuring California a.k.a. valley quails. Reprint interest: • amberwing • WhisperingThief • 5inthemorning • SuzyChi [/columns] [u]The [b]Falconer[/b] series.[/u] Skydancer F [columns] [item=skin: gyr falconer] [nextcol] [u]Gyr Falconer[/u] Featuring gyrfalcons and snow buntings. Reprint interest: • ThistleProse • meep5109 • shorebirds • pheaux • SuzyChi [/columns] [columns] [item=skin: peregrine falconer] [nextcol] [u]Peregrine Falconer[/u] Featuring peregrine falcons and chickadees. Reprint interest: • ThistleProse • 5H4D0WDU57 • Prongsie • meep5109 • shorebirds • Humboldt [/columns] [columns] [item=skin: saker falconer] [nextcol] [u]Saker Falconer[/u] Featuring saker falcons and spectacled warblers. Reprint interest: • ThistleProse • meep5109 • shorebirds • Birdsofwax • Avouddle [/columns] [u]The Seal [b]Hunt[/b] series.[/u] Imperial F [columns] [item=skin: harbor hunt] [nextcol] [u]Harbor Hunt[/u] [/columns] [columns] [item=skin: ribbon hunt] [nextcol] [u]Ribbon Hunt[/u] [/columns] [u]The [b]Night Flight[/b] series.[/u] Veilspun M with Angler [columns] [item=skin: haunting night flight] [nextcol] [u]Haunting Night Flight[/u] Reprint interest: • Illiithin • sinodyc • mirs [/columns] [columns] [item=skin: heady night flight] [nextcol] [u]Heady Night Flight[/u] Reprint interest: • sinodyc • mirs • humbledarkmage [/columns] [columns] [item=skin: joyful night flight] [nextcol] [u]Joyful Night Flight[/u] Reprint interest: • Prongsie • mossfinch • sinodyc • mirs [/columns] [u]The [b]Noblesse[/b] series.[/u] Aberration M [columns] [item=accent: sombre noblesse] [nextcol] [u]Sombre Noblesse[/u] [/columns] [columns] [item=accent: austere noblesse] [nextcol] [u]Austere Noblesse[/u] Reprint interest: • Kingli • SassyScorpio [/columns] [u]The [b]Otter Frolic[/b] series.[/u] Undertide M [columns] [item=accent: sea otter frolic] [nextcol] [u]Sea Otter Frolic[/u] Reprint interest: • Skylurk • Xaz • norvegicus • saltmarsh • Lemontarte [/columns] [columns] [item=accent: river otter frolic] [nextcol] [u]River Otter Frolic[/u] Reprint interest: • Xaz • norvegicus • saltmarsh [/columns] [emoji=nature rune size=1][u]The [b]Owl Peck[/b] series.[/u] Coatl F [columns] [item=accent: barn owl peck] [nextcol] [u]Barn Owl Peck[/u] [/columns] [columns] [item=accent: snowy owl peck] [nextcol] [u]Snowy Owl Peck[/u] [/columns] [emoji=nature rune size=1][u]The [b]Partridge Party[/b] series.[/u] Banescale M [columns] [item=skin: gray partridge party] [nextcol] [u]Gray Partridge Party[/u] [/columns] [columns] [item=skin: red-legged partridge party] [nextcol] [u]Red-Legged Partridge Party[/u] [/columns] [u]The [b]Pearl Power[/b] series.[/u] Pearlcatcher M These Pearlcatchers have a mechanical leg powered by the energy of their pearl. [columns] [item=accent: black pearl power] [nextcol] [u]Black Pearl Power[/u] [/columns] [columns] [item=accent: pink pearl power] [nextcol] [u]Pink Pearl Power[/u] Reprint interest: • Disme [/columns] [columns] [item=accent: white pearl power] [nextcol] [u]White Pearl Power[/u] [/columns] [b][u]Other user-made skins and accents.[/u][/b] [columns] [item=skin: cuttlefish camouflage] [nextcol] [emoji=nature rune size=1][b]Cuttlefish Camouflage[/b] Guardian M Reprint interest: • Psi • Lionsong • sgkat [/columns] [columns] [item=accent: desert diamonds] [nextcol] [b]Desert Diamonds[/b] Snapper M [/columns] [columns] [item=accent: umbrella ballet] [nextcol] [b]Umbrella Ballet[/b] Undertide F Dumbo and flapjack octopuses dance around these Undertides. Reprint interest: • Linza [/columns] [columns] [item=skin: leapers in the dark] [nextcol] [b]Leapers in the Dark[/b] Bogsneak F These Bogsneaks host flourishing polypore conks and a trio of frogs that share the dragon's own coloring. Reprint interest: • BabeRuthless [/columns] [columns] [item=skin: alder and youngsters] [nextcol] [b]Alder and Youngsters[/b] Bogsneak F A family of young [i]Parus major[/i] hatchlings learn to fly while their mother looks on. If your Bogsneak has the Firefly tertiary, one hatchling catches a firefly in its mouth! Reprint interest: • pghbekka • sighborgs • Parad0xxy • ThistleProse [/columns] [columns] [item=skin: rose window] [nextcol] [b]Rose Window[/b] Guardian M Reprint interest: • DragonsMom • LadyPeony • mossfinch • GothGhidorah [/columns] [b][u]Festival skins and accents.[/u][/b] These are skins and accents that have had the honor of winning a contest and become official Flight Rising items. I can't print them, but I'd love to see them on your dragons! [item=accent: metallic metamorphosis] [item=accent: scent of summer] [item=skin: zenith ritual]
Portfolio.
These are all the skins and accents I have published! Those marked with a are dedicated to my friend SilentWanderer, whose lineage project you should totally go check out.
~

The Bramble series.
Veilspun with Branches
These skins extend your Veilspun's branches into flower- and berry-laden brambles. They are available in four colors.
Skin: Blackmoor Bramble M Skin: Blackmoor Bramble F Blackmoor Bramble
Reprint interest — M:
• butcherbaby
Skin: Kingswood Bramble M Skin: Kingswood Bramble F Kingswood Bramble
Skin: Mistymorn Bramble M Skin: Mistymorn Bramble F Mistymorn Bramble
Skin: Evenshade Bramble M Skin: Evenshade Bramble F Evenshade Bramble

The Carnival series.
Aberration F
Accent: Carnival Subversive Carnival Subversive
Accent: Carnival Triumphant Carnival Triumphant
Reprint interest:
• pheaux

The Colugo Council series.
Aberration F
Skin: Russet Colugo Council Russet
Skin: Silver Colugo Council Silver

The Quail Covey series.
Obelisk F
Skin: Harlequin Covey Harlequin Covey
Featuring Montezuma a.k.a. harlequin quails.
Skin: Scaled Covey Scaled Covey
Featuring scaled quails.

Reprint interest:
• 5inthemorning
• Lemontarte
• humbledarkmage
Skin: Valley Covey Valley Covey
Featuring California a.k.a. valley quails.

Reprint interest:
• amberwing
• WhisperingThief
• 5inthemorning
• SuzyChi

The Falconer series.
Skydancer F
Skin: Gyr Falconer Gyr Falconer
Featuring gyrfalcons and snow buntings.

Reprint interest:
• ThistleProse
• meep5109
• shorebirds
• pheaux
• SuzyChi
Skin: Peregrine Falconer Peregrine Falconer
Featuring peregrine falcons and chickadees.

Reprint interest:
• ThistleProse
• 5H4D0WDU57
• Prongsie
• meep5109
• shorebirds
• Humboldt
Skin: Saker Falconer Saker Falconer
Featuring saker falcons and spectacled warblers.

Reprint interest:
• ThistleProse
• meep5109
• shorebirds
• Birdsofwax
• Avouddle

The Seal Hunt series.
Imperial F
Skin: Harbor Hunt Harbor Hunt
Skin: Ribbon Hunt Ribbon Hunt

The Night Flight series.
Veilspun M with Angler
Skin: Haunting Night Flight Haunting Night Flight
Reprint interest:
• Illiithin
• sinodyc
• mirs
Skin: Heady Night Flight Heady Night Flight
Reprint interest:
• sinodyc
• mirs
• humbledarkmage
Skin: Joyful Night Flight Joyful Night Flight
Reprint interest:
• Prongsie
• mossfinch
• sinodyc
• mirs

The Noblesse series.
Aberration M
Accent: Sombre Noblesse Sombre Noblesse
Accent: Austere Noblesse Austere Noblesse
Reprint interest:
• Kingli
• SassyScorpio

The Otter Frolic series.
Undertide M
Accent: Sea Otter Frolic Sea Otter Frolic
Reprint interest:
• Skylurk
• Xaz
• norvegicus
• saltmarsh
• Lemontarte
Accent: River Otter Frolic River Otter Frolic
Reprint interest:
• Xaz
• norvegicus
• saltmarsh

The Owl Peck series.
Coatl F
Accent: Barn Owl Peck Barn Owl Peck
Accent: Snowy Owl Peck Snowy Owl Peck

The Partridge Party series.
Banescale M
Skin: Gray Partridge Party Gray Partridge Party
Skin: Red-Legged Partridge Party Red-Legged Partridge Party

The Pearl Power series.
Pearlcatcher M
These Pearlcatchers have a mechanical leg powered by the energy of their pearl.
Accent: Black Pearl Power Black Pearl Power
Accent: Pink Pearl Power Pink Pearl Power
Reprint interest:
• Disme
Accent: White Pearl Power White Pearl Power

Other user-made skins and accents.
Skin: Cuttlefish Camouflage Cuttlefish Camouflage
Guardian M

Reprint interest:
• Psi
• Lionsong
• sgkat
Accent: Desert Diamonds Desert Diamonds
Snapper M
Accent: Umbrella Ballet Umbrella Ballet
Undertide F
Dumbo and flapjack octopuses dance around these Undertides.

Reprint interest:
• Linza
Skin: Leapers in the Dark Leapers in the Dark
Bogsneak F
These Bogsneaks host flourishing polypore conks and a trio of frogs that share the dragon's own coloring.

Reprint interest:
• BabeRuthless
Skin: Alder and Youngsters Alder and Youngsters
Bogsneak F
A family of young Parus major hatchlings learn to fly while their mother looks on. If your Bogsneak has the Firefly tertiary, one hatchling catches a firefly in its mouth!

Reprint interest:
• pghbekka
• sighborgs
• Parad0xxy
• ThistleProse
Skin: Rose Window Rose Window
Guardian M

Reprint interest:
• DragonsMom
• LadyPeony
• mossfinch
• GothGhidorah

Festival skins and accents.
These are skins and accents that have had the honor of winning a contest and become official Flight Rising items. I can't print them, but I'd love to see them on your dragons!
Accent: Metallic Metamorphosis Accent: Scent of Summer Skin: Zenith Ritual
[b][u]Luthiery[/u][/b] These UMAs belong to the nascent Luthiery section of my shop! [u]The Baroque [b]Guitar[/b] series.[/u] Aether F Guitars in the style of the 17th century, featuring: five double courses of strings; ornate inlay; gut frets; and a gilded parchment rose in the sound hole. [columns] [item=accent: guitar desiderio] [nextcol] [u]Guitar Desiderio[/u] [/columns] [columns] [item=accent: guitar vincenzo] [nextcol] [u]Guitar Vincenzo[/u] [/columns]
Luthiery
These UMAs belong to the nascent Luthiery section of my shop!

The Baroque Guitar series.
Aether F
Guitars in the style of the 17th century, featuring: five double courses of strings; ornate inlay; gut frets; and a gilded parchment rose in the sound hole.
Accent: Guitar Desiderio Guitar Desiderio
Accent: Guitar Vincenzo Guitar Vincenzo
reserve 7
reserve 7
reserve 8
reserve 8
[u][b]Gallery.[/b][/u] (This space is for showing off dragons wearing my skins and accents—drop me a line and I'll be proud to add yours!) ~ [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/94105454][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/941055/94105454_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81125804][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/811259/81125804_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86285148][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/862852/86285148_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67716826][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/677169/67716826_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/73201208][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/732013/73201208_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90221686][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/902217/90221686_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90259046][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/902591/90259046_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89423804][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/894239/89423804_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89050275][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/890503/89050275_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88128795][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/881288/88128795_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85093334][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/850934/85093334_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82987308][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/829874/82987308_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/47782869][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/477829/47782869_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81793564][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/817936/81793564_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66773052][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/667731/66773052_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65564062][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/655641/65564062_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85877734][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/858778/85877734_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84771459][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/847715/84771459_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85308000][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/853081/85308000_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85421900][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/854220/85421900_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/77006894][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/770069/77006894_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79651920][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/796520/79651920_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71292917][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/712930/71292917_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68965742][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/689658/68965742_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80441028][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/804411/80441028_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70143164][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/701432/70143164_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84085715][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/840858/84085715_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72803545][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/728036/72803545_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/23180733][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/231808/23180733_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84566280][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/845663/84566280_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65067441][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/650675/65067441_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65090394][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/650904/65090394_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64720213][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/647203/64720213_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81693817][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/816939/81693817_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80482638][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/804827/80482638_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84182475][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/841825/84182475_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83697420][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/836975/83697420_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82040749][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/820408/82040749_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74419067][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/744191/74419067_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74870514][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/748706/74870514_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83068562][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/830686/83068562_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83663768][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/836638/83663768_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58186244][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/581863/58186244_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60571545][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/605716/60571545_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62649832][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/626499/62649832_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82202701][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/822028/82202701_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82481257][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/824813/82481257_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68530319][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/685304/68530319_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67083539][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/670836/67083539_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80600057][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/806001/80600057_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72587421][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/725875/72587421_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81778366][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/817784/81778366_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82872481][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/828725/82872481_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82963385][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/829634/82963385_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81118099][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/811181/81118099_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64144536][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/641446/64144536_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64625415][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/646255/64625415_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71325287][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/713253/71325287_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69488640][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/694887/69488640_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66501862][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/665019/66501862_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/59172744][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/591728/59172744_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66635399][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/666354/66635399_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68538223][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/685383/68538223_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68005672][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/680057/68005672_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67111735][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/671118/67111735_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67875812][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/678759/67875812_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71260791][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/712608/71260791_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67041535][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/670416/67041535_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75488436][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/754885/75488436_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66298093][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/662981/66298093_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70507584][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/705076/70507584_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75405448][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/754055/75405448_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65754874][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/657549/65754874_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75783315][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/757834/75783315_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75558125][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/755582/75558125_350.png[/img][/url]
Gallery.
(This space is for showing off dragons wearing my skins and accents—drop me a line and I'll be proud to add yours!)
~
94105454_350.png

81125804_350.png

86285148_350.png

67716826_350.png

73201208_350.png

90221686_350.png

90259046_350.png

89423804_350.png

89050275_350.png

88128795_350.png

85093334_350.png