Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | permanently closed.
1 2 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 116
slot for essences of aether please :3
i can’t use spreadsheets on my phone akdjkfjsn
slot for essences of aether please :3
i can’t use spreadsheets on my phone akdjkfjsn
///////// //
c a r r o t
he / him | FR + 3
art shop | skinshop
the arcade | aesthetic rising
ezgif-2-62fb54da77.gif
@Swampman @FlightCrashing @Ghoulich @Tina666 @antimonycarver @sickreaps @NimStratus @Anduins @Eviscerate @foxshapedshadows @Wrath @asgore @Silverishness @Naeryl @orchidtones @Outlook @Reithya @Rosebrush @Swevery @hyddenchyld @booksnob @HexFox @LadyCopperFoxx @SalemmBells @sheepsymphony

hey guys! sorry for disappearing for a bit over a month, i got caught up with real life and simply did not have time for FR. i want to squeeze out these pre-orders though while i have a chance, so please send a 1 way cr of 550g for essence of sulphur and i will toss it into queue! the lines and shadows need to be darkened a bit before re-submission but i will try my best to keep them from being too egregious or distracting
@Swampman @FlightCrashing @Ghoulich @Tina666 @antimonycarver @sickreaps @NimStratus @Anduins @Eviscerate @foxshapedshadows @Wrath @asgore @Silverishness @Naeryl @orchidtones @Outlook @Reithya @Rosebrush @Swevery @hyddenchyld @booksnob @HexFox @LadyCopperFoxx @SalemmBells @sheepsymphony

hey guys! sorry for disappearing for a bit over a month, i got caught up with real life and simply did not have time for FR. i want to squeeze out these pre-orders though while i have a chance, so please send a 1 way cr of 550g for essence of sulphur and i will toss it into queue! the lines and shadows need to be darkened a bit before re-submission but i will try my best to keep them from being too egregious or distracting
52248330644_ea876ff4a5_o.gif vesper - he / his or dae / daemon.
your local evil wizard
baphomet.gif
@Swampman @FlightCrashing @FlightCrashing @sickreaps @Sitten1115 @Eviscerate @DirtyGuts @uwuloo @foxshapedshadows @Wrath @WarriorSong @Zi11a @Silverishness @cartel @orchidtones @Kaneun @kreideprinz @Moosesushi @Rosebrush @TigerDMaster @Metus @InHerWake @thevvitch @SalemmBells

requesting pre-order payment of 550g for essence of aether, please send via a 1 way cr and specify which accent you are purchasing
@Swampman @FlightCrashing @FlightCrashing @sickreaps @Sitten1115 @Eviscerate @DirtyGuts @uwuloo @foxshapedshadows @Wrath @WarriorSong @Zi11a @Silverishness @cartel @orchidtones @Kaneun @kreideprinz @Moosesushi @Rosebrush @TigerDMaster @Metus @InHerWake @thevvitch @SalemmBells

requesting pre-order payment of 550g for essence of aether, please send via a 1 way cr and specify which accent you are purchasing
your local evil wizard
baphomet.gif
@Swampman @FlightCrashing @sickreaps @Eviscerate @foxshapedshadows @Wrath @Silverishness @Usoris @cartel @Reithya @booksnob @zephyrouss @Noodlesper @TwoPuffins @SalemmBells

requesting pre-order payment of 550g for essence of ferrum, please send via a 1 way cr and specify which accent you are purchasing
@Swampman @FlightCrashing @sickreaps @Eviscerate @foxshapedshadows @Wrath @Silverishness @Usoris @cartel @Reithya @booksnob @zephyrouss @Noodlesper @TwoPuffins @SalemmBells

requesting pre-order payment of 550g for essence of ferrum, please send via a 1 way cr and specify which accent you are purchasing
your local evil wizard
baphomet.gif
@Swampman @FlightCrashing @sickreaps @digitalmirage @Sitten1115 @Barok @Eviscerate @Ragsy @Pisces2012 @uwuloo @foxshapedshadows @9th @Wrath @asgore @Silverishness @Rosebrush @TigerDMaster @starlapelle @HexFox @clipsu @Metus @InHerWake @SalemmBells

requesting pre-order payment of 550g for essence of iosis, please send via a 1 way cr and specify which accent you are purchasing
@Swampman @FlightCrashing @sickreaps @digitalmirage @Sitten1115 @Barok @Eviscerate @Ragsy @Pisces2012 @uwuloo @foxshapedshadows @9th @Wrath @asgore @Silverishness @Rosebrush @TigerDMaster @starlapelle @HexFox @clipsu @Metus @InHerWake @SalemmBells

requesting pre-order payment of 550g for essence of iosis, please send via a 1 way cr and specify which accent you are purchasing
your local evil wizard
baphomet.gif
@GamerViolet @plaguenurse hello! sorry for taking so long to get back, i've had a (still) ongoing irl emergency, i've PA'd your accents / put you on the pre-order list for the ones which are out of stock
@GamerViolet @plaguenurse hello! sorry for taking so long to get back, i've had a (still) ongoing irl emergency, i've PA'd your accents / put you on the pre-order list for the ones which are out of stock
your local evil wizard
baphomet.gif
Is there a copy of each spiral essence accent left? I'd like to buy all 4, if you have them available.

Otherwise, if there's a reprint list, I'd love to be put on them! Thank you!
Is there a copy of each spiral essence accent left? I'd like to buy all 4, if you have them available.

Otherwise, if there's a reprint list, I'd love to be put on them! Thank you!
tumblr_inline_nbax555ssE1qg78ij.png
c4eYuF0.gif
q1eHdng.png
@Naufragate they're still in print, i added you for all of them!
@Naufragate they're still in print, i added you for all of them!
your local evil wizard
baphomet.gif
Ah, thank you! Do you want me to send the funds now, or is it easier for you to send a PA?

Either is fine by me!
Ah, thank you! Do you want me to send the funds now, or is it easier for you to send a PA?

Either is fine by me!
tumblr_inline_nbax555ssE1qg78ij.png
c4eYuF0.gif
q1eHdng.png
@Naufragate sending the funds in a 1 way cr would be helpful rn so i can afford the blueprints, ty!
@Naufragate sending the funds in a 1 way cr would be helpful rn so i can afford the blueprints, ty!
your local evil wizard
baphomet.gif
1 2 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 116