Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | permanently closed.
1 2 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 116
[quote name="priest" date="2022-11-08 12:22:55" ] @GamerViolet @plaguenurse hello! sorry for taking so long to get back, i've had a (still) ongoing irl emergency, i've PA'd your accents / put you on the pre-order list for the ones which are out of stock [/quote] It's fine. Thank you for the skins as well and I hope everything clears up well with your emergency.
priest wrote on 2022-11-08 12:22:55:
@GamerViolet @plaguenurse hello! sorry for taking so long to get back, i've had a (still) ongoing irl emergency, i've PA'd your accents / put you on the pre-order list for the ones which are out of stock

It's fine. Thank you for the skins as well and I hope everything clears up well with your emergency.
?5g86H=platform.png[/url]?QGD7Q=platform.png
Hello! Do you have a copy of cathedral. available? If yes, could I grab it? If not I can grab a blueprint and send it over!
Hello! Do you have a copy of cathedral. available? If yes, could I grab it? If not I can grab a blueprint and send it over!
VAvbhg2.png
Do you do pinglists for just a single accent? If so, please may I be put under summer of ‘89 please? ^^
Your accents are to die for! You should be rather proud of them!
Do you do pinglists for just a single accent? If so, please may I be put under summer of ‘89 please? ^^
Your accents are to die for! You should be rather proud of them!
tumblr_inline_o583arkdsh1tqnsew_500.gif
Could i get a slot for tropical getaway ? Thanks :D
Could i get a slot for tropical getaway ? Thanks :D
dlPR7wK.png
Wanted to share this lovely boy I bred for this accent! Looking good with some new NOTN items too. ^_^ [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82755350][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/827554/82755350_350.png[/img][/url]
Wanted to share this lovely boy I bred for this accent! Looking good with some new NOTN items too. ^_^

82755350_350.png
vlHpjp8.png .
he/him

FR+3:00
. .
checked on swipp, baldwin, or arlo lately?
_ wizardry2.gif
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72822827][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/728229/72822827_350.png[/img][/url] gave this boy a well-deserved makeover with essence of aether :][/center]
72822827_350.png

gave this boy a well-deserved makeover with essence of aether :]
4d3z.png
he/it - FR+18

>let me dress your dragons
>my FR art
hi! do you happen to have any updates on the Essence of Iosis run? I prepaid a while back and just wanted to check if everything's alright. ofc your IRL stuff is more important, please take all the time you need I just wanted to check in since it's been a few months
hi! do you happen to have any updates on the Essence of Iosis run? I prepaid a while back and just wanted to check if everything's alright. ofc your IRL stuff is more important, please take all the time you need I just wanted to check in since it's been a few months
apollo | he/him | if you can be anything, be good |

f5f283fd2f92db09279a6eb8c561a7faab165ceb.gif
@starlapelle hey i'm sorry it's been taking so long- they've been accepted and i've been meaning to send them out. my current life circumstance has been pretty rough and sending out 50+ accents isn't so easy for me with how my health is

regardless i am planning on trying to send out the rest of the accents on friday since i won't be available tomorrow, apologies again for the wait
@starlapelle hey i'm sorry it's been taking so long- they've been accepted and i've been meaning to send them out. my current life circumstance has been pretty rough and sending out 50+ accents isn't so easy for me with how my health is

regardless i am planning on trying to send out the rest of the accents on friday since i won't be available tomorrow, apologies again for the wait
52248330644_ea876ff4a5_o.gif vesper - he / his or dae / daemon.
your local evil wizard
baphomet.gif
no problem! please don't be sorry, it's much more important that you're taking care of yourself! take all the time you need
no problem! please don't be sorry, it's much more important that you're taking care of yourself! take all the time you need
apollo | he/him | if you can be anything, be good |

f5f283fd2f92db09279a6eb8c561a7faab165ceb.gif
@Saintly @Swampman @FlightCrashing @sickreaps @Eviscerate @foxshapedshadows @Wrath @Silverishness @Usoris @cartel @Reithya @booksnob @zephyrouss @Noodlesper @TwoPuffins @SalemmBells @Naufragate @Kindra @Saintly @Swampman @FlightCrashing @sickreaps @digitalmirage @Sitten1115 @Barok @Eviscerate @Ragsy @Pisces2012 @uwuloo @foxshapedshadows @9th @Wrath @asgore @Silverishness @Rosebrush @TigerDMaster @starlapelle @HexFox @clipsu @Metus @InHerWake @SalemmBells @Naufragate @saudpunk @ActorMark @dinaurian

essence of ferrum and iosis sent out! if i missed anyone please IM me and i will fix the issue!
@Saintly @Swampman @FlightCrashing @sickreaps @Eviscerate @foxshapedshadows @Wrath @Silverishness @Usoris @cartel @Reithya @booksnob @zephyrouss @Noodlesper @TwoPuffins @SalemmBells @Naufragate @Kindra @Saintly @Swampman @FlightCrashing @sickreaps @digitalmirage @Sitten1115 @Barok @Eviscerate @Ragsy @Pisces2012 @uwuloo @foxshapedshadows @9th @Wrath @asgore @Silverishness @Rosebrush @TigerDMaster @starlapelle @HexFox @clipsu @Metus @InHerWake @SalemmBells @Naufragate @saudpunk @ActorMark @dinaurian

essence of ferrum and iosis sent out! if i missed anyone please IM me and i will fix the issue!
52248330644_ea876ff4a5_o.gif vesper - he / his or dae / daemon.
your local evil wizard
baphomet.gif
1 2 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 116