Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ∞ morbidae. reprints
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 146 147
Sending out reprints of Hear no Evil! This is the 12th run and will probably be the most I've ever printed of anything, my god... Thank you all so much for buying!!

AND also tossing 3 copies onto the AH too!

@pulchritudinous @487 @Blushunt @Darlnim @milkchai @vaporizedbread @FinalFlight
Sending out reprints of Hear no Evil! This is the 12th run and will probably be the most I've ever printed of anything, my god... Thank you all so much for buying!!

AND also tossing 3 copies onto the AH too!

@pulchritudinous @487 @Blushunt @Darlnim @milkchai @vaporizedbread @FinalFlight
7bfJZaP.png
@crowvidae hello! I'm sorry to bother, but would you by any chance be open to holding [item=Skin: Hear no Evil] for me? I absolutely adore it, but I'll need to wait until tomorrow to get the gems needed together. Thank you either way! :)
@crowvidae

hello! I'm sorry to bother, but would you by any chance be open to holding Skin: Hear no Evil for me? I absolutely adore it, but I'll need to wait until tomorrow to get the gems needed together. Thank you either way! :)
20111.png x

any prns
certified full-time npc
sabers
x
daz3dpt-9fd3277e-9b9b-46cb-ad73-a68ad3176790.gifd1e44ep-65446775-11be-47dc-81c4-566c476bc1b0.gif
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
83186509.png
@Vershton
heya, I sure can! :> took the last copy off the AH and will have a PA sent to you that you can pick up tmr~ if you need more time no worries just let me know! ^-^
@Vershton
heya, I sure can! :> took the last copy off the AH and will have a PA sent to you that you can pick up tmr~ if you need more time no worries just let me know! ^-^
7bfJZaP.png
@crowvidae aa thank you so much! I'll get it to you by tomorrow ^^ edit: here she is :D it looks incredible, thank you!! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74471757][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/744718/74471757_350.png[/img][/url]
@crowvidae

aa thank you so much! I'll get it to you by tomorrow ^^

edit: here she is :D it looks incredible, thank you!!
74471757_350.png
20111.png x

any prns
certified full-time npc
sabers
x
daz3dpt-9fd3277e-9b9b-46cb-ad73-a68ad3176790.gifd1e44ep-65446775-11be-47dc-81c4-566c476bc1b0.gif
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
83186509.png
I offer my best greetings! As I had recently mentioned on your profile, [URL='https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=view&tab=userpage&id=594172']Sephirona[/URL] surprised me with your "fire and forgive" skin for Christmas, as she knows that I am into Bloodborne (and "Souls" games in general) and I wanted to welcome the opportunity to show you that we put your work to good use. She managed to find a matchy dragon and she also made the the scry. Voilà! [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66253490][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/662535/66253490_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
I offer my best greetings!

As I had recently mentioned on your profile, Sephirona surprised me with your "fire and forgive" skin for Christmas, as she knows that I am into Bloodborne (and "Souls" games in general) and I wanted to welcome the opportunity to show you that we put your work to good use. She managed to find a matchy dragon and she also made the the scry.

Voilà!
66253490_350.png
Hello! I'm absolutely in love with your 'deer in headlights' skin, but I don't see anywhere on the sheet for me to put down my name for a copy. Did I already miss my chance to get one? ^^;
Hello! I'm absolutely in love with your 'deer in headlights' skin, but I don't see anywhere on the sheet for me to put down my name for a copy. Did I already miss my chance to get one? ^^;
60F6OKB.png
///
» FAQ
» Skins
» Icon Dragon
@Vershton
She’s beautiful!! Love how flint ghost fits its fellow bones too <3 Thank you so much for using my accent! QwQ

@MaxOptimizer
OOH Sephirona showed me his scry - it's awesome to see him complete and in the flesh (or, er, pixels xD) I’m so happy you used the skin to make a Laurence fandragon, he's so cool!! and I love his little rat named Willem too <33 thanks so much for showing him to me!! ;w;

@DragonsMythos
You haven’t missed it at all, I just haven’t released ‘deer in headlights’ yet! It might be a while until I open for sign-ups + sell what copies I have. If you want, I could give you a ping when it does~ lmk!
@Vershton
She’s beautiful!! Love how flint ghost fits its fellow bones too <3 Thank you so much for using my accent! QwQ

@MaxOptimizer
OOH Sephirona showed me his scry - it's awesome to see him complete and in the flesh (or, er, pixels xD) I’m so happy you used the skin to make a Laurence fandragon, he's so cool!! and I love his little rat named Willem too <33 thanks so much for showing him to me!! ;w;

@DragonsMythos
You haven’t missed it at all, I just haven’t released ‘deer in headlights’ yet! It might be a while until I open for sign-ups + sell what copies I have. If you want, I could give you a ping when it does~ lmk!
7bfJZaP.png
I would love a ping! That gives me time to save up for it too, so that actually works out. ^^ Thank you!
I would love a ping! That gives me time to save up for it too, so that actually works out. ^^ Thank you!
60F6OKB.png
///
» FAQ
» Skins
» Icon Dragon
KREIDEPRINZ??? noooo, i don't even do fandragons but,,,, crow, omg,,,

may i ask if that's gonna be a custom or a public print? either way, i'd love to be pinged for it once it's out! ;0;

KREIDEPRINZ??? noooo, i don't even do fandragons but,,,, crow, omg,,,

may i ask if that's gonna be a custom or a public print? either way, i'd love to be pinged for it once it's out! ;0;

46138.png
@euphoriaxseesaw
ASDAFD HI even though I really did make it for a fandragon of my own it's going to be a public release because my fellow Albedo enjoyers get to have everything B) so no worries! will always ping my general pinglist when I release things so u should be good xD

if you want, feel free to like sign yourself up early and I will send you a PA when I do release~
@euphoriaxseesaw
ASDAFD HI even though I really did make it for a fandragon of my own it's going to be a public release because my fellow Albedo enjoyers get to have everything B) so no worries! will always ping my general pinglist when I release things so u should be good xD

if you want, feel free to like sign yourself up early and I will send you a PA when I do release~
7bfJZaP.png
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 146 147