Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ∞ morbidae.
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 145 146
Oh man that new Bloodborne WIP... I have some dragons that are a bloodborne-inspired subspecies, I'd love a female version of that if you ever did one. As it is, I'd also love to be on a pinglist specifically for that WIP cos oh man it's cool.
Oh man that new Bloodborne WIP... I have some dragons that are a bloodborne-inspired subspecies, I'd love a female version of that if you ever did one. As it is, I'd also love to be on a pinglist specifically for that WIP cos oh man it's cool.
MercyFangsButton2.png IzGiMOB.png 100x100Symbol.png No one can live your life for you. That means they can't tell you who you are - what you are - either. Question others. Question yourself. Come to your own conclusions.

??? Pronouns. UK Time.
A friend of mine linked me your shop with your recent releases and I just [i]HAD[/i] to snag a copy of 'scourge beast' for one of my boys! I've been dying to give my baby Dante here a good skin that fits him!: [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/73342335][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/733424/73342335_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
A friend of mine linked me your shop with your recent releases and I just HAD to snag a copy of 'scourge beast' for one of my boys!
I've been dying to give my baby Dante here a good skin that fits him!:
73342335_350.png
Oh boy I can't wait for the Bloodborne skin... I'd love to make a Hunter wildclaw. RIP my gems but it will be worth it.

By the way, nice music taste!

Oh boy I can't wait for the Bloodborne skin... I'd love to make a Hunter wildclaw. RIP my gems but it will be worth it.

By the way, nice music taste!

push hub
Thanks for the skins! I need to get more Wildclaws for them, lol...

Also cool to see another Powerwolf fan!!
Thanks for the skins! I need to get more Wildclaws for them, lol...

Also cool to see another Powerwolf fan!!
gfCdYdH.gif Ninth | She/Her
Shadow and Bone Hatchery
Skins and Accents
Those are amazing... :3c
Also just realized you drew those gorgeous WCM dining set skins I've seen around, I don't have a WCM yet but def will be hitting you up for one of those one day hopefully adfdsfsfd
Those are amazing... :3c
Also just realized you drew those gorgeous WCM dining set skins I've seen around, I don't have a WCM yet but def will be hitting you up for one of those one day hopefully adfdsfsfd
fkWjutW.png
dEo6ta2.png
R1dejfm.png
o6n8ZXM.png
HSWqWgZ.png
loimysO.png
Lhl2bqT.gif
@EssayOfThoughts
I do want to a female version, but given how long it took me the last time I made versions for two different poses - I think it miiight end up being a different take on the same concept just so I don’t burn myself out… QuQ perhaps themed after Cainhurst or micolash's fun nightmare even- we’ll have to see! >-<

Will give you a ping when the M one is ready release, tysm for the interest~

@PocketSawyer
OOOO Dante looks so cool!!! I love how the thorn fell mantle looks on him! tysm for using my accent + showing me <3

@Nihilis @9th
HI THANK U and likewise, I’m GLAD someone recognised the song and band,,, QwQ
Scream fire and forgive--!!!

@Sephirona
AAA Thank youu!! :DD it feels like forever since I made those ones but im still really happy with them~ if you do get a dragon for one I’m all eyes,,, :3
@EssayOfThoughts
I do want to a female version, but given how long it took me the last time I made versions for two different poses - I think it miiight end up being a different take on the same concept just so I don’t burn myself out… QuQ perhaps themed after Cainhurst or micolash's fun nightmare even- we’ll have to see! >-<

Will give you a ping when the M one is ready release, tysm for the interest~

@PocketSawyer
OOOO Dante looks so cool!!! I love how the thorn fell mantle looks on him! tysm for using my accent + showing me <3

@Nihilis @9th
HI THANK U and likewise, I’m GLAD someone recognised the song and band,,, QwQ
Scream fire and forgive--!!!

@Sephirona
AAA Thank youu!! :DD it feels like forever since I made those ones but im still really happy with them~ if you do get a dragon for one I’m all eyes,,, :3
7bfJZaP.png
well i can't not sign up for a powerwolf themed/named skin...
it's like a beautiful mash up of fire & forgive and incense & iron.. :'D ♥
well i can't not sign up for a powerwolf themed/named skin...
it's like a beautiful mash up of fire & forgive and incense & iron.. :'D ♥
2P6JHiP.png
Slot for both please
Slot for both please
tDeKDnH.png8113890e65468d3e592e04d0586e31cc.pngss.png
Runs for both accent filled out a lot quicker than I expected! If able, please send gems via PM so I can get more blueprints~!! QwQ Thank you all so much,,,

R1: @AlcatrazSystem @Artefact @Aberration @vangeance @milkchai @Fubuking @BrandonFlowers @Noodlesper @Altassar @pouchipouchi R2: @TeenyTK @WHDE @Goldlake @Goldlake @SarcasticHawke @/priest (PA) @Necramancy @scarecrane

R1: @AlcatrazSystem @Wizardry @milkchai @chuchuana @DrowsyPanda @Altassar @DocMulligan @TeenyTK @Goldlake @Goldlake R2: @Arborpunk @SarcasticHawke @Necramancy @scarecrane

@/Altassar
added! ^-^

@/Chuchuana
OH that's a good observation, incense and iron certainly fits it too!! 0-0
i'm really happy it looks so ahhh thank you!! <33
Runs for both accent filled out a lot quicker than I expected! If able, please send gems via PM so I can get more blueprints~!! QwQ Thank you all so much,,,

R1: @AlcatrazSystem @Artefact @Aberration @vangeance @milkchai @Fubuking @BrandonFlowers @Noodlesper @Altassar @pouchipouchi R2: @TeenyTK @WHDE @Goldlake @Goldlake @SarcasticHawke @/priest (PA) @Necramancy @scarecrane

R1: @AlcatrazSystem @Wizardry @milkchai @chuchuana @DrowsyPanda @Altassar @DocMulligan @TeenyTK @Goldlake @Goldlake R2: @Arborpunk @SarcasticHawke @Necramancy @scarecrane

@/Altassar
added! ^-^

@/Chuchuana
OH that's a good observation, incense and iron certainly fits it too!! 0-0
i'm really happy it looks so ahhh thank you!! <33
7bfJZaP.png
If you have anymore slots can I get a slot for scourge beast please and thank you
If you have anymore slots can I get a slot for scourge beast please and thank you
vv6mCnH.png [Miir /+1 FR time / joined:7/21/15]
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 145 146