Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ∞ morbidae. angel(?) - coatl m
1 2 ... 109 110 111 112 113 ... 143 144
First run sent out~ I’m going somewhere without my computer, so the last few runs will take a while to deliver >< the skin is retired, so I won’t open new runs for it as well. Please let me know if there are any problems, thank you!

R1 @-crowvidae @dems @cartel @thevvitch @Tytoz @Sidya @Kreideprintz @Panicat @luminafaith (t) @Katsuji

R1 @-crowvidae @dems @Bloomed @Mistyleaf123 @Tytoz @Sidya @Kreideprintz @Panicat @luminafaith (t) @Katsuji

@FireflyFields
She’s pretty!! I really love how contour looks on her too <3 thank you so much for using my skin!!! QQ
First run sent out~ I’m going somewhere without my computer, so the last few runs will take a while to deliver >< the skin is retired, so I won’t open new runs for it as well. Please let me know if there are any problems, thank you!

R1 @-crowvidae @dems @cartel @thevvitch @Tytoz @Sidya @Kreideprintz @Panicat @luminafaith (t) @Katsuji

R1 @-crowvidae @dems @Bloomed @Mistyleaf123 @Tytoz @Sidya @Kreideprintz @Panicat @luminafaith (t) @Katsuji

@FireflyFields
She’s pretty!! I really love how contour looks on her too <3 thank you so much for using my skin!!! QQ
7bfJZaP.png
Hello! Just coming in to say I probably be able to purchase my copy of Venomous Love until two weeks (or less) so if the PA expires could I get another made ^^’
Hello! Just coming in to say I probably be able to purchase my copy of Venomous Love until two weeks (or less) so if the PA expires could I get another made ^^’
Hello!

I wondered if Skin: Mourner's Dolls could be added to the 'active reprint' list? I know it will likely take a long while for it to fill up, but I can't afford to pay the 2kg+ it's on the AH for as a resale, and I'm not in a hurry, so I'd much rather send my gems to you as the artist!

<3
Hello!

I wondered if Skin: Mourner's Dolls could be added to the 'active reprint' list? I know it will likely take a long while for it to fill up, but I can't afford to pay the 2kg+ it's on the AH for as a resale, and I'm not in a hurry, so I'd much rather send my gems to you as the artist!

<3
135783.png
92556387.png

Activity | Projects | UMAs
Farming Notes
Pretty Fodder

72964495.png
86867754.png
Hi, i was on the list for both of the undertide skins but havent heard back apart from a conformation for being on the list?
Hi, i was on the list for both of the undertide skins but havent heard back apart from a conformation for being on the list?
77379985.png 77366998.png

Sent out copies for golden age and golden silence!
Last 2 runs for silence will be back a little later >.<

I sent them on tablet and made some mistakes, so please let me know if there are any errors!! They are now retired, thank you for buying my skin!! QQ

Golden Age R2 @frostmeri @Barok @KaichouKai @Synthsational @Askesis @mopholus @jemjam @Cocolatia @ikelu @Parnasse R3 @Lucifurteeth @WANNACRY @Liirah @milkchai @exp @InHerWake @pulchritudinous @irmingard @Nozaria @Silverishness R4 @Rings @bergamot @luxlustravi @Lomon @dragonNMR @REDWARE @Isis @Wizardry @malzeno (t) @ThistleProse R5 @Luciferus @Sols @StarPortal @Xirei @aprilraven @Vrtra @Croissants @DementedDracon @SoaringMoon @Druzy R6 @Peisinoe @tillana @kiwis @aeons @kespecial @Fallacies @Golden @RogueHazel @dandyfrau @-ME

Golden Silence R2 @frostmeri @Barok @KaichouKai @Synthsational @Askesis @Lucifurteeth @jemjam @ikelu @Parnasse @mopholus R3 @reunion @WANNACRY @mungmungbean @kespecial @milkchai @Nozaria @irmingard @Silverishness @Rings @luxlustravi R4 @Lomon @Samelf @dragonNMR @REDWARE @Isis @Wizardry @Luciferus @agheful @ThistleProse @Sols

@Vinuxe
I made sure to resend the copy! I don’t mind extending the PA at all :D Sorry for late reply… TT

@ThistleProse
Yeah sure!! As soon as I can, I will open a rerun for the skin and add your name to the list. It’s been a while since it was last reprinted <3 thank you so much for asking!! QQ

@mopholus
The confirmation is here! I feel sure I copy pasted your username… sorry for the late reply!!! QQ

Sent out copies for golden age and golden silence!
Last 2 runs for silence will be back a little later >.<

I sent them on tablet and made some mistakes, so please let me know if there are any errors!! They are now retired, thank you for buying my skin!! QQ

Golden Age R2 @frostmeri @Barok @KaichouKai @Synthsational @Askesis @mopholus @jemjam @Cocolatia @ikelu @Parnasse R3 @Lucifurteeth @WANNACRY @Liirah @milkchai @exp @InHerWake @pulchritudinous @irmingard @Nozaria @Silverishness R4 @Rings @bergamot @luxlustravi @Lomon @dragonNMR @REDWARE @Isis @Wizardry @malzeno (t) @ThistleProse R5 @Luciferus @Sols @StarPortal @Xirei @aprilraven @Vrtra @Croissants @DementedDracon @SoaringMoon @Druzy R6 @Peisinoe @tillana @kiwis @aeons @kespecial @Fallacies @Golden @RogueHazel @dandyfrau @-ME

Golden Silence R2 @frostmeri @Barok @KaichouKai @Synthsational @Askesis @Lucifurteeth @jemjam @ikelu @Parnasse @mopholus R3 @reunion @WANNACRY @mungmungbean @kespecial @milkchai @Nozaria @irmingard @Silverishness @Rings @luxlustravi R4 @Lomon @Samelf @dragonNMR @REDWARE @Isis @Wizardry @Luciferus @agheful @ThistleProse @Sols

@Vinuxe
I made sure to resend the copy! I don’t mind extending the PA at all :D Sorry for late reply… TT

@ThistleProse
Yeah sure!! As soon as I can, I will open a rerun for the skin and add your name to the list. It’s been a while since it was last reprinted <3 thank you so much for asking!! QQ

@mopholus
The confirmation is here! I feel sure I copy pasted your username… sorry for the late reply!!! QQ
7bfJZaP.png
@crowvidae
Hello, you seem to have sent me the plural Accent: the golden silence. I only ordered one copy, so I will cancel the redundant transaction. Thank you~
@crowvidae
Hello, you seem to have sent me the plural Accent: the golden silence. I only ordered one copy, so I will cancel the redundant transaction. Thank you~
My mother tongue is not English, and I can't understand or speak it, so I use Google Translate, hoping it won't cause any misunderstandings~

Looking for the missing Eublepharis machlarius, she is a Lemon Frost with a yellow body and gray and black markings. If anyone sees her, they can exchange her for my gecko. Almost all of my geckos can be exchanged.
She may look like this>>
QQ-20230316214633.jpg
Could you remove me from the reprint list of antagonism please?
Could you remove me from the reprint list of antagonism please?
tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pngsmall_save_the_imps2_by_keldeostar-dc6ioyu.pngtumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pnghttps://68.media.tumblr.com/d520b49ad1e535b4432d0a80efc5db86/tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.png[/img]
@crowvidae
When I can get the gems, can I get a copy of Venomous LOVE?
@crowvidae
When I can get the gems, can I get a copy of Venomous LOVE?
[center] [skin=48021] Finally back home, sending last run for golden silence! Please let me know if I missed anyone or made any mistakes, thank you! [size=2][b]R5[/b] @Xirei @Contaminate @Metus @Yeechen @InHerWake @aprilraven @Vrtra @Croissants @DementedDracon @SoaringMoon[/size] [size=2][b]R6[/b] @Druzy @Peisinoe @aeons @Golden @dandyfrau @changgwi @Cheer @-ME[/size] [/center] [rule] @Okida25 AAA hello, I resent the PA before seeing this... [emoji=gaoler scared size=1] should I cancel the PA and wait for you?

Finally back home, sending last run for golden silence!
Please let me know if I missed anyone or made any mistakes, thank you!

R5 @Xirei @Contaminate @Metus @Yeechen @InHerWake @aprilraven @Vrtra @Croissants @DementedDracon @SoaringMoon R6 @Druzy @Peisinoe @aeons @Golden @dandyfrau @changgwi @Cheer @-ME

@Okida25
AAA hello, I resent the PA before seeing this... should I cancel the PA and wait for you?
7bfJZaP.png
[quote name="@crowvidae" date="2022-12-22 15:29:22" ] @/Okida25 AAA hello, I resent the PA before seeing this... [emoji=gaoler scared size=1] should I cancel the PA and wait for you? [/quote] Don't worry, thanks to having some treasure and being able to sell Noc eggs, I was able to afford the PA! (Also, I got a dragon that I think compliments the counterpart skin nicely, wondering if there'll be a reprint of Venomous SORROW)
@crowvidae wrote on 2022-12-22 15:29:22:
@/Okida25
AAA hello, I resent the PA before seeing this... should I cancel the PA and wait for you?
Don't worry, thanks to having some treasure and being able to sell Noc eggs, I was able to afford the PA!

(Also, I got a dragon that I think compliments the counterpart skin nicely, wondering if there'll be a reprint of Venomous SORROW)
1 2 ... 109 110 111 112 113 ... 143 144