Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [H] Abers, Coatls & Stuff
1 2 3
@mopholus hihihi! the first hatchie for sale under your Ivory Descent pair (#77490824, the ivory/red/red) would be perfect for a fandragon project of mine, how much would you want for him? (i saw him on the AH and the ad in his bio, so i thought i'd inquire!!)
@mopholus hihihi! the first hatchie for sale under your Ivory Descent pair (#77490824, the ivory/red/red) would be perfect for a fandragon project of mine, how much would you want for him? (i saw him on the AH and the ad in his bio, so i thought i'd inquire!!)

oouioVf.png
w9bDUNq.png
06xk8gV.png
1AF3QFz.png
mulYcLJ.png
ocpd.png
dkdance.gif 5hF3FGk.png
q9EEy5M.png
6mVFIuV.png
UwlzUwS.png
7ewyNmz.png
YMPbu9R.png
art shop!
adopt shop!
@rarewareofficial oh wow your are acutally the fist person to read that! I kind of abandoned this thing here bc well no one seemed interested haha
Yes, he is on discount for 25 and since you're here how do 15 g sound?
@rarewareofficial oh wow your are acutally the fist person to read that! I kind of abandoned this thing here bc well no one seemed interested haha
Yes, he is on discount for 25 and since you're here how do 15 g sound?
77379985.png 77366998.png
@mopholus that sounds fantastic, thank you!! i'll send a CR then if that's all good with you : D
@mopholus that sounds fantastic, thank you!! i'll send a CR then if that's all good with you : D

oouioVf.png
w9bDUNq.png
06xk8gV.png
1AF3QFz.png
mulYcLJ.png
ocpd.png
dkdance.gif 5hF3FGk.png
q9EEy5M.png
6mVFIuV.png
UwlzUwS.png
7ewyNmz.png
YMPbu9R.png
art shop!
adopt shop!
@mopholus hello! im a player returning from a 7 year hiatus haha and i finally managed to clear a bit of space in my lair :) i saw 77988084 on the AH and noticed in the bio to come here for a discount, even though she is already at a very fair price i am pretty low on funds at the moment and i was wondering what discount you could give? thank you!!
@mopholus hello! im a player returning from a 7 year hiatus haha and i finally managed to clear a bit of space in my lair :) i saw 77988084 on the AH and noticed in the bio to come here for a discount, even though she is already at a very fair price i am pretty low on funds at the moment and i was wondering what discount you could give? thank you!!
G05RONQ.png
HJLIYn4.png
qolvKrW.png
kdxdYDq.png
DxCICZ1.png
98.png image4.png loop.gif
@Gato welcome back! How does 15 sound?
@Gato welcome back! How does 15 sound?
77379985.png 77366998.png
@mopholus yes that would be great! :D please send the CR
@mopholus yes that would be great! :D please send the CR
G05RONQ.png