Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Pest's Stuff
1 2 ... 98 99 100 101 102 ... 248 249
Added above, thanks!
Added above, thanks!
Accent Shop
@Pesticide Can I grab a slot for Distress, please?
@Pesticide Can I grab a slot for Distress, please?
wepHvk7.png
@Pesticide

Hi, is there an eta on your solar f veilspun skincents? I saw them on tumblr and am in LOVE. Would love a ping when you decide to run them!
@Pesticide

Hi, is there an eta on your solar f veilspun skincents? I saw them on tumblr and am in LOVE. Would love a ping when you decide to run them!
SBUopnu.gifzDyJDCC.pngE1Pqjtn.gifSky_dancer.png
@Druzy - Just finishing up the runs of these spooky accents before I release the solar series. Prolly submitting Distress and Anxiety tonight, so I'll likely release it after those are sent out.

Added above.
@Druzy - Just finishing up the runs of these spooky accents before I release the solar series. Prolly submitting Distress and Anxiety tonight, so I'll likely release it after those are sent out.

Added above.
Accent Shop
Hi, I was wondering if it would be possible to get a preview of the L’immortelle accent on a scry? The dragon I’m looking at hasn’t been fully gened up yet. If not I can totally just wait till the run starts to preview it then
Hi, I was wondering if it would be possible to get a preview of the L’immortelle accent on a scry? The dragon I’m looking at hasn’t been fully gened up yet. If not I can totally just wait till the run starts to preview it then
UV6XXUj.png
@Zefyre - Sure, I can preview a scry.
@Zefyre - Sure, I can preview a scry.
Accent Shop
Awesome, thanks- here’s the widget
Skintest
Awesome, thanks- here’s the widget
Skintest
UV6XXUj.png
Sent via PM :3

@Enoch - Sorry to ping you again but since you asked, I did end up making a little something last night but it will be some time before I release it. Sometimes I have the energy and sometimes I don't XD *shrug*
Sent via PM :3

@Enoch - Sorry to ping you again but since you asked, I did end up making a little something last night but it will be some time before I release it. Sometimes I have the energy and sometimes I don't XD *shrug*
Accent Shop
@Pesticide

WOW! I saw your obelisk skin on tumblr and would very much like to be put onto the pinglist for it please!
@Pesticide

WOW! I saw your obelisk skin on tumblr and would very much like to be put onto the pinglist for it please!
Spr_2c_144_s.png Lucy (FR+3 / US EST)
ShinyVIStar.png art shop
ShinyVIStar.png wishlist
ShinyVIStar.png PM me for Toyhouse codes!!
70c9b36745a49fc9888c3550f61c4379c99dc258.png
could i get a ping for when you release L'immortelle please?
could i get a ping for when you release L'immortelle please?
keep on living
1 2 ... 98 99 100 101 102 ... 248 249