Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Pest's Stuff
1 2 ... 97 98 99 100 101 ... 248 249
@maranimh - No worries! Added.
@maranimh - No worries! Added.
Accent Shop
Hey there, Pesticide! Any accent plans for the new breed? [emoji=obelisk love size=1] Or are you going to surprise us?
Hey there, Pesticide!
Any accent plans for the new breed?

Or are you going to surprise us?
y0YshUu.png
@Enoch - I've been going through some medical stuff so I haven't really been able to do much art lately. Can't make any promises for anything any time soon but I have a few ideas written down :{
@Enoch - I've been going through some medical stuff so I haven't really been able to do much art lately. Can't make any promises for anything any time soon but I have a few ideas written down :{
Accent Shop
@Pesticide

Oh gosh, I'm so sorry to hear that.
I had no idea.

I hope you feel better.
Take all the time you need; your physical and emotional health are far more important.

I wish you good luck.
@Pesticide

Oh gosh, I'm so sorry to hear that.
I had no idea.

I hope you feel better.
Take all the time you need; your physical and emotional health are far more important.

I wish you good luck.
y0YshUu.png
@Enoch - Thanks dude. It means a lot that you thought of me when these guys came out. Yep, planning on resting for once.
@Enoch - Thanks dude. It means a lot that you thought of me when these guys came out. Yep, planning on resting for once.
Accent Shop
@Pesticide Of course! I just finished a scatter project that took 57 scatterscrolls and ended up with a nice XYX dragon. Originally I was going to breed change him into a Coatl which I why I asked you about skins earlier last week. But now that Obelisks are out, I bred changed him into one because he fit the design better. I searched around to see what skins people were putting up and honestly... I came to the realization that you are really the only person who would make the perfect aesthetic for my dragon. Your skins always impress me with their detail and colors. So I want to put one of your skins on a dragon that I spent a lot time and effort on. I might leave a suggestion in your google docs later but for now, your rest is most important. Thank you again for always being such a big part of the FR community. [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Pesticide

Of course!
I just finished a scatter project that took 57 scatterscrolls and ended up with a nice XYX dragon. Originally I was going to breed change him into a Coatl which I why I asked you about skins earlier last week. But now that Obelisks are out, I bred changed him into one because he fit the design better.

I searched around to see what skins people were putting up and honestly... I came to the realization that you are really the only person who would make the perfect aesthetic for my dragon.

Your skins always impress me with their detail and colors.
So I want to put one of your skins on a dragon that I spent a lot time and effort on.

I might leave a suggestion in your google docs later but for now, your rest is most important. Thank you again for always being such a big part of the FR community.
y0YshUu.png
@Enoch - Thanks, I'll look forward to checking it out. Honestly surprised more people don't leave suggestions there.
@Enoch - Thanks, I'll look forward to checking it out. Honestly surprised more people don't leave suggestions there.
Accent Shop
@Pesticide Hahaha, maybe its because you come up with such great ideas already! Honestly some of the ideas you come up with... it blows my mind. [emoji=bogsneak scared size=1] But yes, I'll definitely leave a suggestion for you later! Thank you again~!
@Pesticide

Hahaha, maybe its because you come up with such great ideas already!
Honestly some of the ideas you come up with... it blows my mind.

But yes, I'll definitely leave a suggestion for you later!
Thank you again~!
y0YshUu.png
May I have a gem slot for Tooth Fungus Creeper?
May I have a gem slot for Tooth Fungus Creeper?
s9K2ty1.pngCompl-1.pngyNBFlay.png HL3uioH.png
tyEuRXe.png
nIu3Z9d.png
mlHpBMC.png
swampshine1.gif
button credit
I'd love a spot for Tooth Fungus Creeper as well!
I'd love a spot for Tooth Fungus Creeper as well!
Fangback Figurine Tarnished Cerdae Necklace Multimist Mask
1 2 ... 97 98 99 100 101 ... 248 249