Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Pest's Stuff
1 2 ... 243 244 245 246 247 248 249
I'd like a slot for amethyst rictus (non-mucous) if I'm not too late :)
I'd like a slot for amethyst rictus (non-mucous) if I'm not too late :)
21369.png 24492.png
@Pesticide

can i get the normal version of Amethyst Rictus if its still available?
@Pesticide

can i get the normal version of Amethyst Rictus if its still available?
serpents1b.png
Noted. Added above and accents have been sent out.
Noted. Added above and accents have been sent out.
Accent Shop
@Pesticide I don't think I was added to the run list (requested Feb. 22) for both genders non-mucous, are there slots still available?
@Pesticide I don't think I was added to the run list (requested Feb. 22) for both genders non-mucous, are there slots still available?
aaa1NMKd2y.png
aaaLDICVbr.gif
@Silverbolt1159 - Oopies. Good thing I had a couple spares :)
@Silverbolt1159 - Oopies. Good thing I had a couple spares :)
Accent Shop
@Pesticide

I think my Feb. 22 requests were missed as well. I was able to snag the amethyst version from AH but no luck with the Violaceaus Doppelgänger (non-mucous) one. Fingers crossed you still have an extra available. Many thanks!
@Pesticide

I think my Feb. 22 requests were missed as well. I was able to snag the amethyst version from AH but no luck with the Violaceaus Doppelgänger (non-mucous) one. Fingers crossed you still have an extra available. Many thanks!
@PeacefulBliss - oop, I do happen to have a spare.
@PeacefulBliss - oop, I do happen to have a spare.
Accent Shop
@Pesticide

Thank you!!
@Pesticide

Thank you!!
@Pesticide

I think my request for Violaceaus Doppelgänger and Amethyst Rictus, non mucus versions, was also missed. Just checking in to see if they are all gone. If so, no worries. I'll just try to catch something else next time. :)
@Pesticide

I think my request for Violaceaus Doppelgänger and Amethyst Rictus, non mucus versions, was also missed. Just checking in to see if they are all gone. If so, no worries. I'll just try to catch something else next time. :)
S6bPlBX.png 0msFxti.png tKjKSPt.png
@MoonGazer Ah I'm sorry, I'm not sure how I missed so many. There are none left :(
@MoonGazer Ah I'm sorry, I'm not sure how I missed so many. There are none left :(
Accent Shop
1 2 ... 243 244 245 246 247 248 249