Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | -
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44
[b]print amount[/b] 10 print [b]accent/skincent[/b] I'm fine with either! [b]dragon/pose[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75425251][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/754253/75425251_350.png[/img][/url] [b]idea[/b] Rhiangar is the ruler of a small area of Dragonhome, a kingdom that has furtile land that yields a Flourishing harvest of wheat, corn, and other essentials that keeps the trades with other clients alive with healthy relationships. He is also married to his two imp husband's, Taric and Holdar. Rhiangar is extremely loved by the people of his land. Rhiangar also has a personal garden that he doesn't allow others to touch, he tends to it himself, a garden full of wand flowers, sedan, coneflowers, portulaca, and other plants that thrive in dry soil. Though he has a little patch of peonies which are his favorite. He likes silks and soft colors. Flowers and other abundant foliage. Note: I'd like if the nose ring could stay consistent in the custom if possible, also a ring ok his left paw finger. Dusty pinks, tan, sandy, cream, and things that will match him~ I'm a big matchy colors person lolol UMAs that have some qualities I would love to see on Rhiangar [gamedb item=53334][gamedb item=50740][gamedb item=42735][gamedb item=42162]
print amount 10 print
accent/skincent I'm fine with either!
dragon/pose
75425251_350.png
idea Rhiangar is the ruler of a small area of Dragonhome, a kingdom that has furtile land that yields a Flourishing harvest of wheat, corn, and other essentials that keeps the trades with other clients alive with healthy relationships. He is also married to his two imp husband's, Taric and Holdar. Rhiangar is extremely loved by the people of his land. Rhiangar also has a personal garden that he doesn't allow others to touch, he tends to it himself, a garden full of wand flowers, sedan, coneflowers, portulaca, and other plants that thrive in dry soil. Though he has a little patch of peonies which are his favorite. He likes silks and soft colors. Flowers and other abundant foliage.

Note: I'd like if the nose ring could stay consistent in the custom if possible, also a ring ok his left paw finger. Dusty pinks, tan, sandy, cream, and things that will match him~ I'm a big matchy colors person lolol

UMAs that have some qualities I would love to see on Rhiangar

Skin: series expansionSkin: all bark, all biteSkin: AromaSkin: terre promise
57f56836f988df2a918b59df7a778cd51cc19bbe.png
print amount 10!
accent/skincent ideally accent coverage, but i'm ok with it going into skincent coverage o7
dragon/pose pearlcatcher F! more specifically it would be for this dragon :D
idea pale vines/flowers, smoke from the mouth, maybe a lantern or some silks? i wouldn't ask you to replicate it 1:1 but the vibe i had in mind was sorta like your dei novus series, just for pearlcatchers ;3;
print amount 10!
accent/skincent ideally accent coverage, but i'm ok with it going into skincent coverage o7
dragon/pose pearlcatcher F! more specifically it would be for this dragon :D
idea pale vines/flowers, smoke from the mouth, maybe a lantern or some silks? i wouldn't ask you to replicate it 1:1 but the vibe i had in mind was sorta like your dei novus series, just for pearlcatchers ;3;
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
not sure if this is still open, sorry if not ;v; [b]print amount[/b]: 1 [b]accent/skincent[/b]: i'm not sure which it would work out as, so either is fine! not picky about coverage (price difference is fine too ofc) [b]dragon:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86772545][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/867726/86772545_350.png[/img][/url] [b]idea:[/b] 2-3 pairs of wings, some battle scars, a bit of jewelery and sparklies--i have a gijinka that i'd love him to match! similar to his current accent bc i adore it but just a bit more tied into his colours and themes.
not sure if this is still open, sorry if not ;v;

print amount: 1
accent/skincent: i'm not sure which it would work out as, so either is fine! not picky about coverage (price difference is fine too ofc)
dragon: 86772545_350.png
idea: 2-3 pairs of wings, some battle scars, a bit of jewelery and sparklies--i have a gijinka that i'd love him to match! similar to his current accent bc i adore it but just a bit more tied into his colours and themes.
G4 Naomi Sales | Lore | banner by Cheitora
cXapz55.png
[b]print amount[/b] 10 [b]accent/skincent[/b] skincent [b]dragon/pose[/b] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=11&bodygene=18&breed=13&element=8&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=130&tertgene=103&winggene=23&wings=98&auth=f81edae7b2537dcc6d75f8f09f087df6bafe90e5&dummyext=prev.png[/img] (can alter the tert gene if another one works better with the concept, but these colors!) [b]idea[/b] black, drippy/oozing bright green, angel/multi wings?? maybe with some florals/foliage with the green as a leaf color? honestly i'm quite open i just bought this dragon and realized i have no skin for him oopsies
print amount 10
accent/skincent skincent
dragon/pose
dragon?age=1&body=11&bodygene=18&breed=13&element=8&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=130&tertgene=103&winggene=23&wings=98&auth=f81edae7b2537dcc6d75f8f09f087df6bafe90e5&dummyext=prev.png
(can alter the tert gene if another one works better with the concept, but these colors!)
idea black, drippy/oozing bright green, angel/multi wings?? maybe with some florals/foliage with the green as a leaf color? honestly i'm quite open i just bought this dragon and realized i have no skin for him oopsies
6390675_shkuvl4KKbOxX3o.png
hey my name's mima and graphic design is my passion
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
any pronouns | intp | uma collector
(my g1s are in the den so i don't accidentally breed them)
[b]print amount[/b] ten [b]accent/skincent[/b] skincent! [b]dragon/pose[/b] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=37&bodygene=9&breed=12&element=3&eyetype=6&gender=0&tert=110&tertgene=22&winggene=10&wings=37&auth=a7dba28e4b30063674db68ceb4592396e3f369ec&dummyext=prev.png[/img] and if you wanna see, what he looks like now! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/55587672][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/555877/55587672_350.png[/img][/url] [b]idea[/b] bro i quite literally want you to go wild with him as the focus. for something more concrete, he’s a god of wind, creation, and life. i’d love for swim thing with many wings and jewels, chimes and bells, something that shouts that spring is here, life is here, and life is ready to celebrate. ALTERNATE REQUEST [b]print amount[/b] ten [b]accent/skincent[/b] skincent! [b]dragon/pose[/b]bare [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=168&bodygene=22&breed=12&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=5&winggene=24&wings=163&auth=749fcd9c76cb4cda702ba0fabbdc59d81c2a9be1&dummyext=prev.png[/img] versus how he is now [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81031242][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/810313/81031242_350.png[/img][/url] [b]idea[/b] i’m bad at explaining things, but i just want it to be fun. twinkling bright and inviting, painting him like he’s the center of the party. like for forever it’d be an artistic liberty comm! [b] NOTE [/b] to be fair to you and myself, i want to let you know if chosen, i’d be paying this off on the first of january, as that’s when i am paid. i do understand if that’s out of reason.
print amount ten
accent/skincent skincent!
dragon/pose dragon?age=1&body=37&bodygene=9&breed=12&element=3&eyetype=6&gender=0&tert=110&tertgene=22&winggene=10&wings=37&auth=a7dba28e4b30063674db68ceb4592396e3f369ec&dummyext=prev.png

and if you wanna see, what he looks like now! 55587672_350.png

idea bro i quite literally want you to go wild with him as the focus. for something more concrete, he’s a god of wind, creation, and life. i’d love for swim thing with many wings and jewels, chimes and bells, something that shouts that spring is here, life is here, and life is ready to celebrate.

ALTERNATE REQUEST

print amount ten
accent/skincent skincent!
dragon/posebare dragon?age=1&body=168&bodygene=22&breed=12&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=5&winggene=24&wings=163&auth=749fcd9c76cb4cda702ba0fabbdc59d81c2a9be1&dummyext=prev.png

versus how he is now

81031242_350.png

idea i’m bad at explaining things, but i just want it to be fun. twinkling bright and inviting, painting him like he’s the center of the party. like for forever it’d be an artistic liberty comm!

NOTE to be fair to you and myself, i want to let you know if chosen, i’d be paying this off on the first of january, as that’s when i am paid. i do understand if that’s out of reason.

8URelp0.png
print amount 5
accent/skincent Accent preferable but it's fine if the design works better as a skincent!
dragon/poseImp, Gaoler, Wildclaw, or Mirror (either gender for any of these)
idea Ravens/black feathers, either blades or scythes, skulls, dark smokey wisps. Maybe bells or chains. Grim Reaper vibes
print amount 5
accent/skincent Accent preferable but it's fine if the design works better as a skincent!
dragon/poseImp, Gaoler, Wildclaw, or Mirror (either gender for any of these)
idea Ravens/black feathers, either blades or scythes, skulls, dark smokey wisps. Maybe bells or chains. Grim Reaper vibes
aDfZQhN.png xxxxxxxxxxxxx Blade
He/him || FR+2
Accents
Hatchery
kI1SYJ7.png
also @ado question— would you be okay discussing who comes the custom coatl m revolve tragedy??? it goes HARD, wanna see if you of the commer would be willing to sell a copy
also @ado question— would you be okay discussing who comes the custom coatl m revolve tragedy??? it goes HARD, wanna see if you of the commer would be willing to sell a copy
8URelp0.png
I shall throw my hat in the ring :)

print amount 10
accent/skincent thinking accent but maybe skincent?
dragon/pose Aether M
idea a sheep/bovid inspired angelic theme with soft/gentle/pathetic facial features, eye definition (+maybe additional eyes, some biblical angel inspiration?), large horns like "I think it might be fear" , "nostalgia," color would be sepia with rich brown shadows and gold highlights, some bows and maybe a bell(s) - overall thought with this is kind of a holiday theme based on the Lamb of god concept/the sheep witnessing the angel in the story of the shepherds
I shall throw my hat in the ring :)

print amount 10
accent/skincent thinking accent but maybe skincent?
dragon/pose Aether M
idea a sheep/bovid inspired angelic theme with soft/gentle/pathetic facial features, eye definition (+maybe additional eyes, some biblical angel inspiration?), large horns like "I think it might be fear" , "nostalgia," color would be sepia with rich brown shadows and gold highlights, some bows and maybe a bell(s) - overall thought with this is kind of a holiday theme based on the Lamb of god concept/the sheep witnessing the angel in the story of the shepherds
sabel
| infj | server time
i really really like coatls

PYuV1yF.png

“reality is an illusion
the universe is a hologram
buy gold
bye !”
ooo throwing my hat in
print amount: 5
accent/skincent: skincent, preferably!
dragon/pose:
dragon?age=1&body=60&bodygene=42&breed=13&element=8&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=108&tertgene=17&winggene=42&wings=10&auth=8f1a49ac9f40b68c58be6d84464c4cd989709a94&dummyext=prev.png
idea: i've been playing some blasphemous lately and i'd love to have you play with some darker devotional imagery! within fr guidelines of course but i'm in love with the idea of grasping hands, smoke and skulls, stuff like that!
ooo throwing my hat in
print amount: 5
accent/skincent: skincent, preferably!
dragon/pose:
dragon?age=1&body=60&bodygene=42&breed=13&element=8&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=108&tertgene=17&winggene=42&wings=10&auth=8f1a49ac9f40b68c58be6d84464c4cd989709a94&dummyext=prev.png
idea: i've been playing some blasphemous lately and i'd love to have you play with some darker devotional imagery! within fr guidelines of course but i'm in love with the idea of grasping hands, smoke and skulls, stuff like that!
yomi.gif • +0 fr time
• they/them
@Pawnmgers AH THAT WAS ACTUALLY MY OWN LOL I dont have any copies left over tho :sobs:
@Pawnmgers AH THAT WAS ACTUALLY MY OWN LOL I dont have any copies left over tho :sobs:
76672981_pcSZwr13fZaPWfI.png
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44