Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ado's accents
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 52 53
Yes please!

Edit: sorry I was driving from work
I can do either gem or USD, whichever you prefer
Yes please!

Edit: sorry I was driving from work
I can do either gem or USD, whichever you prefer
sig-145.png
url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2228365/1]UM/ Festival Accents for Sale Here![/url]
yes
yes
1407C15A-BC36-4279-B05B-03FD0D0C0358.gif
yes, definitely!
yes, definitely!
Yes from me too =)
Yes from me too =)
4Uy7T1v.png
any pronouns | FR + 9 | german

cf4K14g.png
ZOtdOHX.png
very interested!
very interested!
yomi.gif • +0 fr time
• they/them
i'd be interested in the gem slot!
i'd be interested in the gem slot!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
I'd be interested as well!
I'd be interested as well!
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
I don't have the funds for it atm and it looks like you've got enough people but I am looking with intent at any swampy Auraboa skins
I don't have the funds for it atm and it looks like you've got enough people but I am looking with intent at any swampy Auraboa skins
PSojku2.gifG9XvqXb.gifbWUZhOx.gif4IOVVSW.gifSGoOc5w.gif
@Silverishness @Fountain @AssassinQueen @Fujo @oxeye @Hocotate @Eviscerate alright wonderful, ty everyone! I will end up doing one gem slot and usd slot so if you guys could just fill out this form so I can pick from among you that would be great! [code]name: accent or skincent: (feel free to leave tbd if you aren't sure) payment method: (gems, usd, or both, so I can sort you accordingly!) idea: accent references: (optional but encouraged for what vibes you want) [/code]
@Silverishness @Fountain @AssassinQueen @Fujo @oxeye @Hocotate @Eviscerate

alright wonderful, ty everyone! I will end up doing one gem slot and usd slot so if you guys could just fill out this form so I can pick from among you that would be great!
Code:
name: accent or skincent: (feel free to leave tbd if you aren't sure) payment method: (gems, usd, or both, so I can sort you accordingly!) idea: accent references: (optional but encouraged for what vibes you want)
76672981_pcSZwr13fZaPWfI.png
thank you for the opportunity and your consideration! OTL

name: hocotate
accent or skincent: accent
payment method: 10kg for 10 print
idea:
i'd like it to somewhat match the colors of this scry of a dragon i'll be getting soon! i'm not 100% set on the secondary yet; i'm considering jester or diamondback so if you'd want to work with one of those over basic, feel free to!
other than that i honestly don't have anything too specific in mind and wouldn't mind you taking freedom as you'd like with it -- but one idea that come to mind is a cursed statue of sorts? with filigree/silks/jewelry and the like (maybe colored similarly to the antique secondary) :') skeletal bits are cool too haha
accent references:

apologies if this is a bit disjointed; i don't have a lot of experience working with skins/customs so i don't have a super clear idea of what elements could be feasibly done within the accent coverage amount OTL but as mentioned before i really wouldn't mind you taking liberties for convenience and such! thank you again!
thank you for the opportunity and your consideration! OTL

name: hocotate
accent or skincent: accent
payment method: 10kg for 10 print
idea:
i'd like it to somewhat match the colors of this scry of a dragon i'll be getting soon! i'm not 100% set on the secondary yet; i'm considering jester or diamondback so if you'd want to work with one of those over basic, feel free to!
other than that i honestly don't have anything too specific in mind and wouldn't mind you taking freedom as you'd like with it -- but one idea that come to mind is a cursed statue of sorts? with filigree/silks/jewelry and the like (maybe colored similarly to the antique secondary) :') skeletal bits are cool too haha
accent references:

apologies if this is a bit disjointed; i don't have a lot of experience working with skins/customs so i don't have a super clear idea of what elements could be feasibly done within the accent coverage amount OTL but as mentioned before i really wouldn't mind you taking liberties for convenience and such! thank you again!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 52 53