Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ado's accents
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53
[center] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/442189008819191808/974826086309429308/profile_copy.gif[/img] [font=calibri][b]ado's accents[/b] eats all ur gems hello everyone - important new rule, [i][b]please[/b][/i] don't buy my public retiring accents just to resell them a week or two later for an upmark. I [i]do[/i] keep track for a month or so on the AH and block anyone I see instantly upselling my work. I don't care after a certain point, as that's the nature of retired accents always going up in price, but doing it literally a week after accents have gone out is just rude. As a caveat this does not apply to custom commissioned accents - do whatever you want with those I don't mind! hey there it is I, ado, back at it again with accent making. I'm mostly doing just custom work these days unless I randomly get the itch to do a public print. I am very inconsistent and draw whenever I feel like it but feel free to add yourself to my pinglists in the rare chance I get off my ass to do something o7 [pinglist=3638][pinglist=3639] the prices for custom accents vary greatly depending on the complexity of the piece, and are discussed with clients before commission. custom recolors are offered for both gems and USD, while custom skins are usually only through USD, with occasional slots open for gems. USD payment only through paypal. - you pay a fee and send blueprints for your accent - payment is expected after sketch is finished and approved - you have all rights to your ordered recolor/accent - I keep one copy for every five copies printed [b]starting prices[/b] [u]prices have gone up since 6/21/22 these are now flat prices regardless of amount of detail[/u] [i]that being said if the custom is in a weird place where out of no fault of yours it falls just barely into skincent coverage and requires a skin blueprint, I will count it as the cost of an accent, not skincent[/i] [u]accents[/u] - one print : $100 USD // 20kg - two print : $100 USD // 20kg - five print : $75 USD // 15kg - ten print : $50 USD // 10kg [u]skincents[/u] - one print : $200 USD // 50kg - two print : $200 USD // 50kg - five print : $150 USD // 30kg - ten print : $100 USD // 20kg you can always ask for recolors of your own customs, and they always cost just 5kg/$25 USD + blueprint, regardless of print amount. [b]previous customs[/b] [columns][center][skin=29867][skin=41656][skin=31267][skin=42140][skin=39572][skin=41882][skin=39912][skin=43047][skin=39694][skin=42239] [skin=39571][skin=40269][skin=44660][skin=42300][skin=42052][skin=41392][skin=41655][skin=42301][skin=29746][skin=44727] [skin=41657][skin=43355][skin=44565][skin=39245][skin=42457][skin=42458][skin=30895][skin=38995][skin=42251][skin=42978][skin=42185][skin=45424][skin=39734][skin=43021][skin=44205] [skin=42302][skin=32875][skin=29872][skin=39693][skin=42238][skin=42147][skin=46945][skin=44449][skin=39370] [skin=44755][skin=45728][/center][/columns] [font=calibri][b]dei antiqui series[/b] [columns][center][skin=39533][skin=39534][skin=39538][skin=39539][skin=44595][skin=44454][skin=42163] [/center][/columns] ----------------- [center][font=calibri]thanks to the new accent print system, I have also brought a few accents out of retirement and am putting them into a permanent 'printing so long as runs fill up with interest' status! if you want any of these, just let me know and I'll throw you up on my spreadsheet. [b]vibes series - 550g each[/b] [skin=41638][skin=41639][skin=41640][skin=40270] [b]harlequin coatl series - 850g each [/b] [skin=45767][skin=45768][skin=45769] [b]these abberation accents idk they're not a proper series name - 850g each[/b] [skin=43781][skin=43854]

profile_copy.gif
ado's accents
eats all ur gems

hello everyone - important new rule, please don't buy my public retiring accents just to resell them a week or two later for an upmark. I do keep track for a month or so on the AH and block anyone I see instantly upselling my work. I don't care after a certain point, as that's the nature of retired accents always going up in price, but doing it literally a week after accents have gone out is just rude. As a caveat this does not apply to custom commissioned accents - do whatever you want with those I don't mind!

hey there it is I, ado, back at it again with accent making. I'm mostly doing just custom work these days unless I randomly get the itch to do a public print. I am very inconsistent and draw whenever I feel like it but feel free to add yourself to my pinglists in the rare chance I get off my *** to do something o7

the prices for custom accents vary greatly depending on the complexity of the piece, and are discussed with clients before commission. custom recolors are offered for both gems and USD, while custom skins are usually only through USD, with occasional slots open for gems. USD payment only through paypal.

- you pay a fee and send blueprints for your accent
- payment is expected after sketch is finished and approved
- you have all rights to your ordered recolor/accent
- I keep one copy for every five copies printed

starting prices
prices have gone up since 6/21/22
these are now flat prices regardless of amount of detail

that being said if the custom is in a weird place where out of no fault of yours it falls just barely into skincent coverage and requires a skin blueprint, I will count it as the cost of an accent, not skincent

accents
- one print : $100 USD // 20kg
- two print : $100 USD // 20kg
- five print : $75 USD // 15kg
- ten print : $50 USD // 10kg

skincents
- one print : $200 USD // 50kg
- two print : $200 USD // 50kg
- five print : $150 USD // 30kg
- ten print : $100 USD // 20kg

you can always ask for recolors of your own customs, and they always cost just 5kg/$25 USD + blueprint, regardless of print amount.

previous customs

dei antiqui series

thanks to the new accent print system, I have also brought a few accents out of retirement and am putting them into a permanent 'printing so long as runs fill up with interest' status! if you want any of these, just let me know and I'll throw you up on my spreadsheet.

vibes series - 550g each

harlequin coatl series - 850g each

these abberation accents idk they're not a proper series name - 850g each
76672981_pcSZwr13fZaPWfI.png
USD slots [ closed ]
if slots are open, feel free to send a message stating your idea, copy amount, and how you're paying

gem slots [ closed ]

USD slots [ closed ]
if slots are open, feel free to send a message stating your idea, copy amount, and how you're paying

gem slots [ closed ]

smooches everyone here - copied the pings from my old list just to let everyone know I have rehomed shop and changed things around. please add yourself to the new list or ask to be added for a ping whenever I open customs here :> I also have two openings right now as we speak so just message me if you wanna snatch a slot <3

@kingdoms @Farvel @Effervessa @OFF @possums @Exaltier @unsolved @Leannaa @Drakkainen @Storrie @NowViewing @Gaze @Syceris @Wrath @imani @Mercenary @capesncrosshairs @Lallie @Micheru @Fujo @supremacy @Kunikida @amorah @Heathers @sneer @evilwave @saltyscone @iodine @Supremacy @lynxedlight @X3X @sensiblesoap @UnhappyJoker @LilyRaven @overture @smilefires @Ravenhearst @ushi @Saeliras @suspended @asinglepringle @SuspiciousCleric @Eve @Vanq @Keyina @Laeyein @shadesofchaos @overture @Asphalt @Pesticide @puucari @elpzh @5H4D0WDU57 @AlexiaSilver @mystiki @kingdoms @Farvel @Elachu @Mima @Effervessa @Gibby @OFF @Kaial @Candace @imani @rotdeer @Tserin @GEESE @Drakkainen @Hideki @Wrath @Desolation @dragonNMR @butcherbaby @Cieyuu @Mazurkas @birdfairy @khimera @luckygrace99 @Naakka @pierrct @amberrosalie @awaicu @Firtarian @BurntLeafyToast @Exaltier @Automaton @Guest @Grunty @KKorven @unsolved @Toska @Aldia @Leannaa @Dovahbriin @Marrigan @Demagogue @Keyina @Lyka @NowViewing @Gaze @Celes @Sanctify @Wolfieboy @xoLunaox @Madolche @aushi @Touhou @irmingard @Vely @Vespertiine @nilah @hellieace @capesncrosshairs @Seoul @sensiblesoap @Clifftop @0verdose @ruirea @CanisMajoris @Lallie @Jaypaw @Micheru @myths @chaoticstars @Rhi @saltyscone @Autumnus @kawa @jenivan1000 @Thysiria @BeingOfSalt gQ @JackValet @sensiblesoap @Watercolour @dandyfrau @Crumpet @exotics @TheApex @lucidcoyote @Being @Luunai @Anourou @luckless @Cosimia @heckhound @lang001 @Taerar @summerwar @Mymozya @Heathers @mercurialwings @Kaimon @evilwave @Driamatic @Marmol @final @saltyscone @coffeeshop @Lun @lovebite @marilith @Cynil @Sanzuwu @bennett @Juni @Sealterbloind @Katsuokai @Solarpunk @Malakhim @lotusen @doniider @Cresta @Exceed @Kalinka @Miirim @Hex @Autumnus @Flail @Yoaisami @Suntouched @Harana @momiji @Rairudiseu @mayka @Neraida @LilyRaven @dustfawn @wwhirlybirb @arian @BarkBreath @Dragonsmyguy @saiyanbura @Starsoul @ens @aeons @UnhappyJoker @littlewarden2 @Deestracted @Acheri @Miirim @hua @LilyRaven @Ekanos @TwistedEerie @overture @Eleni @Jiuwu @Solcie @Apothecaria @Driamatic @Levona @Khezu @StealthNerd @Waleskayu @aliciawonderland @ushi @Saeliras @thegracefuldeer @Hellian @chatoyant @Ico @suspended @aviians @Coexistence @Mintso @blutgang @superfuzzygoat @razzamatazz @SuspiciousCleric @cactolith14 @Eve @Vanq @Evet @Fletchling @sageseraph @ArcticEira @Noonwitch @nyatto @Pesticide @Mikada @kveikur @Etherium @Laeyein @keelhaul @shadesofchaos @Briarfox13 @knifecentipede @databuffer @Asphalt @irony @textbookhumor @Ruue @Anticx @ItsGigglez @HellsByte @Pesticide @Anor @puucari @Loyalties @Artemis @lyricalmyxteries @knight @KittenVirus @sakanapanda @demonseraph @5H4D0WDU57 @Dalilah @CuddlyAlpaca @Skedge @Sevenths @Erisalia @dreamn @Vrtra @AlexiaSilver @fiirebird @citylight @mochii @Idyll @nephelle @mizpah @DarkwingDove @CrowleyGhost @DrSocks @mystiki @aliferous @kirmon64 @DannaSukaira @NothernLiights @kiwis @lugia492 @Spookio @Amayai @Kaneun @kingdoms @Farvel @Elachu @Effervessa @OFF @Exaltier @unsolved @NowViewing @Wrath @imani @0verdose @Lallie @Mima @Autumnus @TheApex @Kunikida @sneer @evilwave @coffeeshop @Supremacy @Autumnus @lynxedlight @saiyanbura @ens @X3X @overture @smilefires @Gaze @Saeliras @Eve @Vanq @Laeyein @knifecentipede @puucari @KittenVirus @5H4D0WDU57 @AlexiaSilver @mystiki @Kaneun
smooches everyone here - copied the pings from my old list just to let everyone know I have rehomed shop and changed things around. please add yourself to the new list or ask to be added for a ping whenever I open customs here :> I also have two openings right now as we speak so just message me if you wanna snatch a slot <3

@kingdoms @Farvel @Effervessa @OFF @possums @Exaltier @unsolved @Leannaa @Drakkainen @Storrie @NowViewing @Gaze @Syceris @Wrath @imani @Mercenary @capesncrosshairs @Lallie @Micheru @Fujo @supremacy @Kunikida @amorah @Heathers @sneer @evilwave @saltyscone @iodine @Supremacy @lynxedlight @X3X @sensiblesoap @UnhappyJoker @LilyRaven @overture @smilefires @Ravenhearst @ushi @Saeliras @suspended @asinglepringle @SuspiciousCleric @Eve @Vanq @Keyina @Laeyein @shadesofchaos @overture @Asphalt @Pesticide @puucari @elpzh @5H4D0WDU57 @AlexiaSilver @mystiki @kingdoms @Farvel @Elachu @Mima @Effervessa @Gibby @OFF @Kaial @Candace @imani @rotdeer @Tserin @GEESE @Drakkainen @Hideki @Wrath @Desolation @dragonNMR @butcherbaby @Cieyuu @Mazurkas @birdfairy @khimera @luckygrace99 @Naakka @pierrct @amberrosalie @awaicu @Firtarian @BurntLeafyToast @Exaltier @Automaton @Guest @Grunty @KKorven @unsolved @Toska @Aldia @Leannaa @Dovahbriin @Marrigan @Demagogue @Keyina @Lyka @NowViewing @Gaze @Celes @Sanctify @Wolfieboy @xoLunaox @Madolche @aushi @Touhou @irmingard @Vely @Vespertiine @nilah @hellieace @capesncrosshairs @Seoul @sensiblesoap @Clifftop @0verdose @ruirea @CanisMajoris @Lallie @Jaypaw @Micheru @myths @chaoticstars @Rhi @saltyscone @Autumnus @kawa @jenivan1000 @Thysiria @BeingOfSalt gQ @JackValet @sensiblesoap @Watercolour @dandyfrau @Crumpet @exotics @TheApex @lucidcoyote @Being @Luunai @Anourou @luckless @Cosimia @heckhound @lang001 @Taerar @summerwar @Mymozya @Heathers @mercurialwings @Kaimon @evilwave @Driamatic @Marmol @final @saltyscone @coffeeshop @Lun @lovebite @marilith @Cynil @Sanzuwu @bennett @Juni @Sealterbloind @Katsuokai @Solarpunk @Malakhim @lotusen @doniider @Cresta @Exceed @Kalinka @Miirim @Hex @Autumnus @Flail @Yoaisami @Suntouched @Harana @momiji @Rairudiseu @mayka @Neraida @LilyRaven @dustfawn @wwhirlybirb @arian @BarkBreath @Dragonsmyguy @saiyanbura @Starsoul @ens @aeons @UnhappyJoker @littlewarden2 @Deestracted @Acheri @Miirim @hua @LilyRaven @Ekanos @TwistedEerie @overture @Eleni @Jiuwu @Solcie @Apothecaria @Driamatic @Levona @Khezu @StealthNerd @Waleskayu @aliciawonderland @ushi @Saeliras @thegracefuldeer @Hellian @chatoyant @Ico @suspended @aviians @Coexistence @Mintso @blutgang @superfuzzygoat @razzamatazz @SuspiciousCleric @cactolith14 @Eve @Vanq @Evet @Fletchling @sageseraph @ArcticEira @Noonwitch @nyatto @Pesticide @Mikada @kveikur @Etherium @Laeyein @keelhaul @shadesofchaos @Briarfox13 @knifecentipede @databuffer @Asphalt @irony @textbookhumor @Ruue @Anticx @ItsGigglez @HellsByte @Pesticide @Anor @puucari @Loyalties @Artemis @lyricalmyxteries @knight @KittenVirus @sakanapanda @demonseraph @5H4D0WDU57 @Dalilah @CuddlyAlpaca @Skedge @Sevenths @Erisalia @dreamn @Vrtra @AlexiaSilver @fiirebird @citylight @mochii @Idyll @nephelle @mizpah @DarkwingDove @CrowleyGhost @DrSocks @mystiki @aliferous @kirmon64 @DannaSukaira @NothernLiights @kiwis @lugia492 @Spookio @Amayai @Kaneun @kingdoms @Farvel @Elachu @Effervessa @OFF @Exaltier @unsolved @NowViewing @Wrath @imani @0verdose @Lallie @Mima @Autumnus @TheApex @Kunikida @sneer @evilwave @coffeeshop @Supremacy @Autumnus @lynxedlight @saiyanbura @ens @X3X @overture @smilefires @Gaze @Saeliras @Eve @Vanq @Laeyein @knifecentipede @puucari @KittenVirus @5H4D0WDU57 @AlexiaSilver @mystiki @Kaneun
Meeeee

Edit: I would like a slot if they are available :3
Meeeee

Edit: I would like a slot if they are available :3
Accent Shop
[columns][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][nextcol] !! welcome back! will def still be keeping an eye on your stuff ;v; it's always been wonderful to see your work, maybe once I've gathered up a bit more funds I'll nab something :eye: [center][emoji=pink star size=1][/center] [nextcol][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][/columns]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

!! welcome back!
will def still be keeping an eye on your stuff ;v; it's always been wonderful to see your work, maybe once I've gathered up a bit more funds I'll nab something :eye:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
« hex / snacks »

« they / she »

a cursed crayon
bGmHzrn.png ..........
you are killing me. you're killing Mima

if that second slot isn't snapped up instantly i may have to think about it, but in the meantime i must mull over getting a recolor of Halo
you are killing me. you're killing Mima

if that second slot isn't snapped up instantly i may have to think about it, but in the meantime i must mull over getting a recolor of Halo
6390675_shkuvl4KKbOxX3o.png
hey my name's mima and graphic design is my passion
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
any pronouns | intp | uma collector
(my g1s are in the den so i don't accidentally breed them)
HRMMMM I AM HEAVILY CONSIDERING......

edit DARN too late................... maybe next time when i have an idea of what i actually want >:3c
HRMMMM I AM HEAVILY CONSIDERING......

edit DARN too late................... maybe next time when i have an idea of what i actually want >:3c
W6mRcKD.png empty space
why are you selecting it
@ado, :peeps: I think I'd like a slot too!

edit: Wait hold on, are these USD or gem slots?
@ado, :peeps: I think I'd like a slot too!

edit: Wait hold on, are these USD or gem slots?
o007-d01-Amorah.pngo007-d02-Amorah.pngo007-d03-Amorah.pngo007-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d01-Amorah.pngs064-d02-Amorah.pngs064-d03-Amorah.pngs064-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d05-Amorah.pngs064-d06-Amorah.pngs064-d07-Amorah.pngs064-d08-Amorah.pngs064-d09-Amorah.pngs064-d10-Amorah.pngs075-d01-Amorah.pngs075-d02-Amorah.pngs075-d03-Amorah.pngs075-d04-Amorah.pngs075-d05-Amorah.pngs075-d06-Amorah.pngo007-d05-Amorah.png
ADb9Vnz.png
@Amorah its for both USD and gems depending on whatever u wanna pay with ;0
@Amorah its for both USD and gems depending on whatever u wanna pay with ;0
@ado, Sounds gucci ;-0 I'd like to snatch it up then.
Think i'll doo usd >.>
@ado, Sounds gucci ;-0 I'd like to snatch it up then.
Think i'll doo usd >.>
o007-d01-Amorah.pngo007-d02-Amorah.pngo007-d03-Amorah.pngo007-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d01-Amorah.pngs064-d02-Amorah.pngs064-d03-Amorah.pngs064-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d05-Amorah.pngs064-d06-Amorah.pngs064-d07-Amorah.pngs064-d08-Amorah.pngs064-d09-Amorah.pngs064-d10-Amorah.pngs075-d01-Amorah.pngs075-d02-Amorah.pngs075-d03-Amorah.pngs075-d04-Amorah.pngs075-d05-Amorah.pngs075-d06-Amorah.pngo007-d05-Amorah.png
ADb9Vnz.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53