Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | < GLORY > |
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Yes! Please add me to the reprint list, thank you.
Yes! Please add me to the reprint list, thank you.
HKrGNct.png MreCscM.png qnb6C0Q.gif
Payment sent! c:
Payment sent! c:
szeth%20pixel%20by%20tnecho.png....
b o n i v i c h » light & earth • the atheneum
"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

The sheet seems to be locked, could you add me to the third run of Golden Days please?
The sheet seems to be locked, could you add me to the third run of Golden Days please?
n2Yio0g.png
@crim added! (it shouldn't be locked google sheets why)
@crim added! (it shouldn't be locked google sheets why)
a8byJKr.gif
^
^
a8byJKr.gif
^
^
a8byJKr.gif
^
^
a8byJKr.gif
@kaichoukai @wizardry @liirah @obtusetoast @lightwarden @mikada @bonivich @lepton @cucurbit

@mercsydaisy @mineraltownnpc @ezelia @briar @moosesushi @yeechen @harmonywish @jadedserpent62 @vrtra

hi there, just letting you all know the first two runs of golden days have been denied for reasons of lines and shadows, so there will be a bit of a delay for the skin. i've resubmitted them and updated the preview with the new png, in case anyone would like to rescry ^^

thank you for your patience in the meantime! if there are any issues feel free to let me know o/
@kaichoukai @wizardry @liirah @obtusetoast @lightwarden @mikada @bonivich @lepton @cucurbit

@mercsydaisy @mineraltownnpc @ezelia @briar @moosesushi @yeechen @harmonywish @jadedserpent62 @vrtra

hi there, just letting you all know the first two runs of golden days have been denied for reasons of lines and shadows, so there will be a bit of a delay for the skin. i've resubmitted them and updated the preview with the new png, in case anyone would like to rescry ^^

thank you for your patience in the meantime! if there are any issues feel free to let me know o/
a8byJKr.gif
Thank you for letting us know; sorry to hear it got rejected the first go round, but hopefully this time it will work out just fine! ♥
Thank you for letting us know; sorry to hear it got rejected the first go round, but hopefully this time it will work out just fine! ♥
szeth%20pixel%20by%20tnecho.png....
b o n i v i c h » light & earth • the atheneum
"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

No worries, thanks for the update! :)
No worries, thanks for the update! :)
vlHpjp8.png .
he/him

FR+3:00
. .
checked on swipp, baldwin, or arlo lately?
_ wizardry2.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9