Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | < GLORY > |
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@ridill

hey! love your accents, and i was wondering if you did holds? I dont have enough money to buy a skin or accent right now but I know a way i can probably save up enough quickly enough.

would nothing personal count as a skin or an accent? thinking about it's pricing. if you don't hold that's fine I'll just have to start moving quickly is all. :)
@ridill

hey! love your accents, and i was wondering if you did holds? I dont have enough money to buy a skin or accent right now but I know a way i can probably save up enough quickly enough.

would nothing personal count as a skin or an accent? thinking about it's pricing. if you don't hold that's fine I'll just have to start moving quickly is all. :)
image.png swDBUfq.png
| choodle | adult | he/him |
*:-. mlHpBMC.png .-:*
bird lover and dragon enthusiast
digital artist and animator
x EbzjPMK.gif FObX7rS.png
oouioVf.png
5hF3FGk.png
image.png
@lostforeverlost nothing personal is an accent! i do holds, but atm i don't have any copies ^^; feel free to sign up for a reprint here though, and i'll reprint once we hit 5 slots!
@lostforeverlost nothing personal is an accent! i do holds, but atm i don't have any copies ^^; feel free to sign up for a reprint here though, and i'll reprint once we hit 5 slots!
a8byJKr.gif
@ridill

oops, I read somewhere that there were still some left, sorry for the miscommunication!! let me slap my name on that reprint :D
@ridill

oops, I read somewhere that there were still some left, sorry for the miscommunication!! let me slap my name on that reprint :D
image.png swDBUfq.png
oouioVf.png
5hF3FGk.png
image.png
@lostforeverlost AH that must have been the old thread, that's my bad! i will fix that right away ^^;
@lostforeverlost AH that must have been the old thread, that's my bad! i will fix that right away ^^;
a8byJKr.gif
signed up for a reprint for nothing personal, it's lovely! also signed up for your general pinglist. I love your work!
signed up for a reprint for nothing personal, it's lovely! also signed up for your general pinglist. I love your work!
pEubtYJ.png
@harmonywish @inn @lostforeverlost @soulthreads @rifter hello, you all signed up for a reprint run of nothing personal! i've got enough orders to send it back through, so feel free to send payment and i'll get that submitted asap ^^ (if for any reason you no longer want a copy/can't prepay, [i]please[/i] let me know asap so i can make other arrangements, thank you o7) [img]https://i.imgur.com/MJHn68A.png[/img] [center][skin=36716][/center]
@harmonywish @inn @lostforeverlost @soulthreads @rifter

hello, you all signed up for a reprint run of nothing personal! i've got enough orders to send it back through, so feel free to send payment and i'll get that submitted asap ^^

(if for any reason you no longer want a copy/can't prepay, please let me know asap so i can make other arrangements, thank you o7)

MJHn68A.png
a8byJKr.gif
@epitaffio 500g correct? I'm about 100g short at the moment, I'll try to gain enough quick though!
@epitaffio 500g correct? I'm about 100g short at the moment, I'll try to gain enough quick though!
52030.png
101.png
» Soulthreads
wishlist
dragons for sale
X
X
x
ed6b66583d31e626062d0eb47937ce359a118f7e.png
@soulthreads no worries, please take your time! feel free to send it whenever you're ready, ty for letting me know ^^
@soulthreads no worries, please take your time! feel free to send it whenever you're ready, ty for letting me know ^^
a8byJKr.gif
@inn @lostforeverlost reprints for nothing personal are in! please let me know if you no longer want your copy since you didn't prepay ^^
@inn @lostforeverlost reprints for nothing personal are in! please let me know if you no longer want your copy since you didn't prepay ^^
a8byJKr.gif
@epitaffio

I just gathered up 500 gems today!! sending them your way now!! I'm so excited to put this skin on my dragon!! :D
@epitaffio

I just gathered up 500 gems today!! sending them your way now!! I'm so excited to put this skin on my dragon!! :D
image.png swDBUfq.png
oouioVf.png
5hF3FGk.png
image.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9