Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Glasscape (Imp M accents!)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 35 36
Can you put me down on a spot for each?
(also please ping/pm me if I forget to pay I'm so spacey these days orz )
Can you put me down on a spot for each?
(also please ping/pm me if I forget to pay I'm so spacey these days orz )
78263236_9gO8KSY1Pg1Z6Je.png ~~- ~~-
sky • human

wishlistumas wlsale
fox collector
@DannaSukaira sure can! It's on the second run for all but dreamscape (the violet/purply one) where there's one space left on the first run, that I've added you to :D
@DannaSukaira sure can! It's on the second run for all but dreamscape (the violet/purply one) where there's one space left on the first run, that I've added you to :D
Psst. Hey. Wanna buy some accents?
slot for glass starscape please
slot for glass starscape please
BkIPCfy.jpg
@JD1620 sure thing!
@JD1620 sure thing!
These are so nice! Can I be added to the pinglist for reprints and any future accents please?
These are so nice! Can I be added to the pinglist for reprints and any future accents please?
...............0cDAarV.png
Pretty Dragons
• She/Her
Wishlist
Projects
• PST (FR) Time
Spotlight
63822925p.png
Looking For
0ubTlci.png
@RoseArcana sure! Reprints for all three? 'Cause there's a list for a second run for Glass Starscape (the blue-purple one) and Fiery starscape already! :D
@RoseArcana sure! Reprints for all three? 'Cause there's a list for a second run for Glass Starscape (the blue-purple one) and Fiery starscape already! :D
Reprint for dreamscape please! And can I be added to the second run of starscape?
Reprint for dreamscape please! And can I be added to the second run of starscape?
...............0cDAarV.png
Pretty Dragons
• She/Her
Wishlist
Projects
• PST (FR) Time
Spotlight
63822925p.png
Looking For
0ubTlci.png
@RoseArcana Alright, can do! :D
@RoseArcana Alright, can do! :D
@Eversnow

Hi there! I'd like one slot each for Glass Dreamscape, Starscape, and Fiery.
Also, add me onto a general ping list for future accents please~
@Eversnow

Hi there! I'd like one slot each for Glass Dreamscape, Starscape, and Fiery.
Also, add me onto a general ping list for future accents please~
fHGB08h.pngL23xQYU.png7mLVMIs.pngMFS4FG3.pngbF8eZtf.pngF19dEBb.png
@Eversnow waaa I'm so sorry I think I missed your ping! Sending treasure payment for my copy of the fiery one in a minute! I'd also like to grab a slot for the starscape one, seems treasure slots are all full for that so I'll send in gem payment for that copy :)

+ If the first post is not up-to date and I can't grab a copy for starscape feel free to send back the gems ;w;
@Eversnow waaa I'm so sorry I think I missed your ping! Sending treasure payment for my copy of the fiery one in a minute! I'd also like to grab a slot for the starscape one, seems treasure slots are all full for that so I'll send in gem payment for that copy :)

+ If the first post is not up-to date and I can't grab a copy for starscape feel free to send back the gems ;w;
.......... LkdNdSp.png ..........
I'm xxxx , 4 x's please! "xxx" is someone else.

* LF : BBB Transmuters! Paying 1.5~1.7k tr / 1.3~1.5g per melt!

* Currency Exchange! Offering Gems Looking for Treasure

1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 35 36