Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Glasscape (Imp M accents!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36
One slot for glass dreamscape please
One slot for glass dreamscape please
SWCvOOF.png
@Eversnow

I'd like to be in your General Pinglist, if you have one
@Eversnow

I'd like to be in your General Pinglist, if you have one
@Eversnow Slot for glass dreamscape, please! [emoji=heart size=1]

@Eversnow

Slot for glass dreamscape, please!
d7AXFjC.png v7QguHk.jpg
Wishlist

LQEiBUc.jpg Gy02d3I.png
@eversnow

Could i please have a gem slot for all 3? They’re all amazinggg!
@eversnow

Could i please have a gem slot for all 3? They’re all amazinggg!
*Skin shop *Sketch commissions
Glass Starscape is so pretty! I'd love a slot!
Glass Starscape is so pretty! I'd love a slot!
___________sLfYs59.png 41be7dbce5308309549cd31b71cea10d421cae23.png
817945624bead3d28d83bbfdde7866f9f8e5253c.png
yPlj8ew.png
a0hAMJk.png
5hF3FGk.png
L3BuOXD.png
tumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio8_100.png
@Eversnow

If you do a green one, could I pre-order a treasure slot please?

Your entry was my favorite and I am brewing so so many.
@Eversnow

If you do a green one, could I pre-order a treasure slot please?

Your entry was my favorite and I am brewing so so many.
@Eversnow

Oh my GOODNESS can I have a slot for all three? Your entry is one of my favorite skins this festival, it's so pretty! I love swirly things too c:

If you do any recolors beyond these, please let me know. I love them :)
@Eversnow

Oh my GOODNESS can I have a slot for all three? Your entry is one of my favorite skins this festival, it's so pretty! I love swirly things too c:

If you do any recolors beyond these, please let me know. I love them :)
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
@Eversnow
A slot for Fiery Dreamscape please! Thank you!
@Eversnow
A slot for Fiery Dreamscape please! Thank you!
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
@Eversnow

I would be interested in the Glass Starscape
@Eversnow

I would be interested in the Glass Starscape
54728990.pngUntitled-1.pnga2sqroA.pngV0Q4rjf.png85426124.png
omg i'm so sorry guys I was doing an assignment-- getting on top of the responses right now!! and thank you for the congratulations as well ;_; I'm adding everyone to their respective lists right away :D

For those asking about payment! If you just pop the payment in a CR I'll accept when I go to send in the order for the accents! (When slots are half filled!)

@Eidos @Arkeyr79 @xxxx
To those asking about treasure slots-- yes! I've set aside one (or more if really necessary-- I've got some gems in my vault I can take out) for treasure per run :D

@CoyoteFlowers I'm thinking probably unlimited-- I'm not certain yet. As for Imp F poses... Not terribly familiar with working with the base, but I think I might try and do something similar in the future! :D And I've added you to the lists!

@Tynethyne Thank you! And I've put the previews in an album here! I don't know how I'd do it with their outfits, so apologies in advance ;v;

@Altassar @Ashwini @Angilian @Layenne90 @Reigaia @Glitterbottom @hat17 @CommanderLexa added to your respective lists!

@Mikada I kind of do have a general pinglist! I don't have a proper sales thread but I do have a note... somewhere. I'll find it!

@thefrogg I did mess around with a green one while drawing these last night (it ended up looking muddy ;_;) but I'm going to give it a second shot for sure! And I'm glad you liked my entry aaaa I had a heck of a time drawing it!

@Cuddleh Hello! Yes! I'm considering maybe expanding it to other breeds as well, but I'm not certain yet :P

I hope that's everyone! If I've missed you, or placed you on the incorrect list-- please, please let me know! I've checked and double checked, but memory isn't the best lately and my attention span borders on non-existent ;v; I miss things right in front of me all the gosh dang time
omg i'm so sorry guys I was doing an assignment-- getting on top of the responses right now!! and thank you for the congratulations as well ;_; I'm adding everyone to their respective lists right away :D

For those asking about payment! If you just pop the payment in a CR I'll accept when I go to send in the order for the accents! (When slots are half filled!)

@Eidos @Arkeyr79 @xxxx
To those asking about treasure slots-- yes! I've set aside one (or more if really necessary-- I've got some gems in my vault I can take out) for treasure per run :D

@CoyoteFlowers I'm thinking probably unlimited-- I'm not certain yet. As for Imp F poses... Not terribly familiar with working with the base, but I think I might try and do something similar in the future! :D And I've added you to the lists!

@Tynethyne Thank you! And I've put the previews in an album here! I don't know how I'd do it with their outfits, so apologies in advance ;v;

@Altassar @Ashwini @Angilian @Layenne90 @Reigaia @Glitterbottom @hat17 @CommanderLexa added to your respective lists!

@Mikada I kind of do have a general pinglist! I don't have a proper sales thread but I do have a note... somewhere. I'll find it!

@thefrogg I did mess around with a green one while drawing these last night (it ended up looking muddy ;_;) but I'm going to give it a second shot for sure! And I'm glad you liked my entry aaaa I had a heck of a time drawing it!

@Cuddleh Hello! Yes! I'm considering maybe expanding it to other breeds as well, but I'm not certain yet :P

I hope that's everyone! If I've missed you, or placed you on the incorrect list-- please, please let me know! I've checked and double checked, but memory isn't the best lately and my attention span borders on non-existent ;v; I miss things right in front of me all the gosh dang time
Psst. Hey. Wanna buy some accents?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36