Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Glasscape (Imp M accents!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36
@scarletskyz gotcha! c:
@scarletskyz gotcha! c:
Psst. Hey. Wanna buy some accents?
@Eversnow

Sorry for the confusion but I think I was wanting a treasure slot for Glass Dreamscape, not Glass starscape
@Eversnow

Sorry for the confusion but I think I was wanting a treasure slot for Glass Dreamscape, not Glass starscape
saki_luluwi.png
@Eidos ahh, gotcha! The purple one? I'll make that edit right away c:
@Eidos ahh, gotcha! The purple one? I'll make that edit right away c:
@Eversnow Yep, that's fine!
@Eversnow Yep, that's fine!
Congrats on the win! These are beautiful, can I get slots for all three, with one in treasure? Whichever one is most convenient for you :)
Congrats on the win! These are beautiful, can I get slots for all three, with one in treasure? Whichever one is most convenient for you :)
pierrot.pngheliotrope.png
@Rosebrush Thank you! :D and you certainly can!
@Rosebrush Thank you! :D and you certainly can!
@Eversnow That sounds very reasonable! Sending :).
@Eversnow That sounds very reasonable! Sending :).

FaCKLHz.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Them FR 0:00
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lore Notebook
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Trading (1:1)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basic to Rare Chall
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifProgenitor Quest
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Clan Lore
Alright, it turns out there's enough for me to go ahead and print these as well!! :D Please let me know if you're on the wrong list (i tried to make sure I didn't ping people multiple times but I migh've missed some ;;) and once I get half payment in I'll buy the blueprints! [quote = dreamscape] @Angilian @/CoyoteFlowers @Layenne90 @Reigaia @Cuddleh @scarletskyz @Rosebrush @Eidos [img]https://i.imgur.com/P067nb9.png[/img] [/quote] [quote = firescape] @/CoyoteFlowers @/Reigaia @/Cuddleh @hat17 @Velkhana @scarletskyz @/Rosebrush @xxxx [img]https://i.imgur.com/yYbnjfP.png[/img] [/quote]
Alright, it turns out there's enough for me to go ahead and print these as well!! :D Please let me know if you're on the wrong list (i tried to make sure I didn't ping people multiple times but I migh've missed some ;;) and once I get half payment in I'll buy the blueprints!
dreamscape wrote:
firescape wrote:
@/CoyoteFlowers @/Reigaia @/Cuddleh @hat17 @Velkhana @scarletskyz @/Rosebrush @xxxx

yYbnjfP.png
@Eversnow

Can I have a slot for Fiery Dreamscape?
@Eversnow

Can I have a slot for Fiery Dreamscape?
oh no... don't have the gems right now but could I maybe be pinged for reprints please?
oh no... don't have the gems right now but could I maybe be pinged for reprints please?
__
ToxrvHn.gif
_
S T A R S T A L K E R
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I'm a hot mess, but I'm doing my best
FRT +3

___
Earth Dom Shop
Leveling & Grinding
Mat Magicians
__