Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Keelhaul’s Skins
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 87 88
@Keelhaul

Oooh~ I love it! But I’m not entirely sure it will match the dragon I’m thinking of putting it on. Do you do previews? Nevermind, I’m dumb. I found it~ Alas, it doesn’t quite work. Still pretty though!
@Keelhaul

Oooh~ I love it! But I’m not entirely sure it will match the dragon I’m thinking of putting it on. Do you do previews? Nevermind, I’m dumb. I found it~ Alas, it doesn’t quite work. Still pretty though!
6wR17En.png
@Keelhaul If there's still a slot left may I claim it?
@Keelhaul If there's still a slot left may I claim it?
myJetjB.png RjKznf9.pnglightshade.pngmHtR8zD.png Gz6OPCO.png
a slot please!
a slot please!
XAuaJ3y.png___OAm1rIr.png___x2vLVQ3.png
I'd love a copy as well! The accent looks stunning!
I'd love a copy as well! The accent looks stunning!
xxx 4ZbF3WE.png xxx
> she/her | Finland
> Art shop
> Finn Rising - Finnish FR Discord server
@Keelhaul

May I be on your pinglist if you have one please?
@Keelhaul

May I be on your pinglist if you have one please?
May I snag slots for Gilded Tosakin and Ophichthidae? (and/or add me to your pinglist!)
May I snag slots for Gilded Tosakin and Ophichthidae? (and/or add me to your pinglist!)
ctZUH5g.png
@hellieace @mazurkas @harmonywish @fujo @uniformshark @sarcastichawke @irmingard @usualuniqueness

Hey all! The second round of Caranx Ignobilis has been approved, and copies will be going out via CR in a minute. Thanks for buying!

Edit: whoops turns out CRs don’t work for skins (errors with putting the same copy into different crs) so instead just send payment via PM and I’ll send the skin over a return PM. sorry for the inconvenience, still figuring out how skin selling works lmao
@hellieace @mazurkas @harmonywish @fujo @uniformshark @sarcastichawke @irmingard @usualuniqueness

Hey all! The second round of Caranx Ignobilis has been approved, and copies will be going out via CR in a minute. Thanks for buying!

Edit: whoops turns out CRs don’t work for skins (errors with putting the same copy into different crs) so instead just send payment via PM and I’ll send the skin over a return PM. sorry for the inconvenience, still figuring out how skin selling works lmao
Clan Lore
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/607608213197553685/699019683327770726/B7D53935-572A-4A02-ADFC-F75868DE4108.png [/img] Hey everyone! I’m opening up preorders for Skin: Gilded Tosakin, a female skydancer skincent. These’ll be 750g each, and I’ll be printing 20-30 copies before I permanently retire Gilded Tosakin. Let me know if you’d like a slot (I’m subbed so no need to ping)! General pinglist: snip [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2480522]Please click here to go to the GASP thread![/url][br][br]Keywords selected: Skydancer F, Skincents, limited, animals, cool colors, egyptian, gold, water flight[/center][br][br][size=1]snip
B7D53935-572A-4A02-ADFC-F75868DE4108.png

Hey everyone! I’m opening up preorders for Skin: Gilded Tosakin, a female skydancer skincent. These’ll be 750g each, and I’ll be printing 20-30 copies before I permanently retire Gilded Tosakin. Let me know if you’d like a slot (I’m subbed so no need to ping)!

General pinglist: snip

Please click here to go to the GASP thread!

Keywords selected: Skydancer F, Skincents, limited, animals, cool colors, egyptian, gold, water flight

snip
Clan Lore
Can I be added to your general pinglist, please? :)
Can I be added to your general pinglist, please? :)
OIbsnRi.gifdzT3M3t.gifgXvZtcu.gif
58yLF8U.gifTQXnxTL.gifzArBvGw.gif
ccjG9y7.gifJsKGQtM.gifUfu6hdk.gif
Just nabbed one of your remaining copies off the AH, but I'd love to be added to your pinglist as well. Your style is beautiful!
Just nabbed one of your remaining copies off the AH, but I'd love to be added to your pinglist as well. Your style is beautiful!
rULXRhK.pngu0wKDNt.pngpony_002_certed00_by_owlcatpup-dbmrpzb.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 87 88