Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Wavecrest Saturnalia 2020 Skin Discussio
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 29 30
@Nebulova
Must just be me then.
At least it's working!
@Nebulova
Must just be me then.
At least it's working!
Fire - she/her
WUwnkQA.png XfiKewW.png
Please be sure to also check my hibden in forum games!
2JfjU1J.png
@PonyTales - Cool Snapper Accent! I happen to have a Lore-involved Water gal this would work wonders for, I wish you luck! It's also nice to see some Snapper love, I'm not a huge fan of them myself but sometimes you just find something that inspires a bit more interest ^_^
@PonyTales - Cool Snapper Accent! I happen to have a Lore-involved Water gal this would work wonders for, I wish you luck! It's also nice to see some Snapper love, I'm not a huge fan of them myself but sometimes you just find something that inspires a bit more interest ^_^
HzGpUHb.png
@eearz I love your imperial entry but I am worried about how hard it is to see the line art (particularly in the head area - as in, I can’t see much at all where the mane and antlers meet) ;;

if I may be so bold, I think slightly lightening the dark spots and perhaps adding a very translucent multiply layer of the line art would help.

It’s stunning and a complete winner in my book!
@eearz I love your imperial entry but I am worried about how hard it is to see the line art (particularly in the head area - as in, I can’t see much at all where the mane and antlers meet) ;;

if I may be so bold, I think slightly lightening the dark spots and perhaps adding a very translucent multiply layer of the line art would help.

It’s stunning and a complete winner in my book!
they/it

art | skins | links | about
@bioluminosity

Thank you for telling me! I'll see if I can make the lineart more visible.

@bioluminosity

Thank you for telling me! I'll see if I can make the lineart more visible.

Nqjrgqm.png
Oof, this is gonna be a long post! Thought I'd hop in and list some of my favorite entries so far! Everyone has super strong stuff this year >:)c

@RubieKanary 7 Sec Memory is beautiful! the bubble and water affects are super well done; the skin as a whole is very elegant and flows nicely!

@Arkenrall Depth's Envoy is super cool! the kelp effects are so convincing, I love the execution of the textures!

@PixelSpiral Guppii is so clever! I personally love the version without the back fin <3 it's simple but effective, excellent work!

@KingKichi Ghost Ship is haunting and beautiful! it feels like he's glowing from the inside, very mysterious and charming!

@Thunderwyvern Shipwreck took my breath away when I first saw it! it's such a fantastic idea for a skin and you did incredibly. I love the detail of the spikes coming through the ground.

@eearz End of the Beginning is so perfect! The small details really make it come alive and feel like a proper environment. the halo around her face is a nice touch!

@razrroth Your Gaoler skin is incredible! I always love skins that play with transparency, and yours is absolutely perfect! It really feels like she's made of jelly or water.

@Saerino Underbelly Current is so cool! I love the way it flows and bubbles upwards, and the rippling effect is drawn so well! The thicker lineart around the tail really helps the droplets pop out as well.

@KuroXer I love the patterns on your Bogsneak skins! I'm more partial to the pink one, it reminds me of some surreal cherry blossoms! Both of them are nicely done, the graphic is super eye-catching!

@HallowedBloom6 Your Rainbow Trout skin looks great! It's extremely impressive for your first entry, I love the detail and blending of the colors. I used to catch these all the time!

@ribaluna I love your Sunset Jelly accent! I like how bright the colors are, and while looking like a jellyfish it also reminds me of a shawl or piece of clothing. Beautiful patterns as well, I enjoy the subtlety of them!

@Promare Deep Sea Ghost pops right off the screen, it's so wonderfully eye-catching! Your linework and rendering really make your forms come to life!

@bioluminosity I'm such a sucker for glowing skins, and yours definitely draws me in! The way the spots are laid out on the body flow nicely and the glow effects are bright without being overwhelming. I also love the gradient you put underneath!

@Velsim Guidance is awesome! I love the graphic style of your entry, it really feels like artwork or tattoos on the dragon with the stylized lines and bright color. It has a slight storybook feel to it, in my opinion!

@ridill I know I already sent you a message earlier, but I had to mention you again! Your WIP is very promising, your painting is gorgeous and I'm so stoked to see the end result!

Good luck to everyone who entered! I tried not to mention too many people or else I'd end up writing a novel, but there is so much personality and creativity in all the skins this year! It's going to be a lovely Wavecrest!
Oof, this is gonna be a long post! Thought I'd hop in and list some of my favorite entries so far! Everyone has super strong stuff this year >:)c

@RubieKanary 7 Sec Memory is beautiful! the bubble and water affects are super well done; the skin as a whole is very elegant and flows nicely!

@Arkenrall Depth's Envoy is super cool! the kelp effects are so convincing, I love the execution of the textures!

@PixelSpiral Guppii is so clever! I personally love the version without the back fin <3 it's simple but effective, excellent work!

@KingKichi Ghost Ship is haunting and beautiful! it feels like he's glowing from the inside, very mysterious and charming!

@Thunderwyvern Shipwreck took my breath away when I first saw it! it's such a fantastic idea for a skin and you did incredibly. I love the detail of the spikes coming through the ground.

@eearz End of the Beginning is so perfect! The small details really make it come alive and feel like a proper environment. the halo around her face is a nice touch!

@razrroth Your Gaoler skin is incredible! I always love skins that play with transparency, and yours is absolutely perfect! It really feels like she's made of jelly or water.

@Saerino Underbelly Current is so cool! I love the way it flows and bubbles upwards, and the rippling effect is drawn so well! The thicker lineart around the tail really helps the droplets pop out as well.

@KuroXer I love the patterns on your Bogsneak skins! I'm more partial to the pink one, it reminds me of some surreal cherry blossoms! Both of them are nicely done, the graphic is super eye-catching!

@HallowedBloom6 Your Rainbow Trout skin looks great! It's extremely impressive for your first entry, I love the detail and blending of the colors. I used to catch these all the time!

@ribaluna I love your Sunset Jelly accent! I like how bright the colors are, and while looking like a jellyfish it also reminds me of a shawl or piece of clothing. Beautiful patterns as well, I enjoy the subtlety of them!

@Promare Deep Sea Ghost pops right off the screen, it's so wonderfully eye-catching! Your linework and rendering really make your forms come to life!

@bioluminosity I'm such a sucker for glowing skins, and yours definitely draws me in! The way the spots are laid out on the body flow nicely and the glow effects are bright without being overwhelming. I also love the gradient you put underneath!

@Velsim Guidance is awesome! I love the graphic style of your entry, it really feels like artwork or tattoos on the dragon with the stylized lines and bright color. It has a slight storybook feel to it, in my opinion!

@ridill I know I already sent you a message earlier, but I had to mention you again! Your WIP is very promising, your painting is gorgeous and I'm so stoked to see the end result!

Good luck to everyone who entered! I tried not to mention too many people or else I'd end up writing a novel, but there is so much personality and creativity in all the skins this year! It's going to be a lovely Wavecrest!
Gh7Hkjd.png
@moreii aaaaaa tysm! this is my first time attempting a submission so i'm hella nervous, but i'm super excited to be working on it :D
@moreii aaaaaa tysm! this is my first time attempting a submission so i'm hella nervous, but i'm super excited to be working on it :D
a8byJKr.gif
@ridill It's looking super good for your first submission! I'm picking up a copy for sure if it wins >:)
@ridill It's looking super good for your first submission! I'm picking up a copy for sure if it wins >:)
Gh7Hkjd.png
@Moreii thamk you!!!
@Moreii thamk you!!!
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
i'm so happy to have finally finished SEA FORM, that took me so many hours to do ;; it was fun though, and i'm really satisfied with the results!
i'm so happy to have finally finished SEA FORM, that took me so many hours to do ;; it was fun though, and i'm really satisfied with the results!
pJX0JaI.gif bee
FR +3
they/them

G1 addict
tired 24/7
waporvave

z0gmzJu.png
Sss701O.png accent shop
Sss701O.png g1 sales
Sss701O.png free brews
Sss701O.png outfit shop
z0gmzJu.png
holy snap, I was thinking of entering the contest again but these submissions are too freaking amazing <3

also @bluedragon please do let me know if you are printing that submission if it doesn't win! it's absolutely gorgeous!!!
holy snap, I was thinking of entering the contest again but these submissions are too freaking amazing <3

also @bluedragon please do let me know if you are printing that submission if it doesn't win! it's absolutely gorgeous!!!
Q26XRWc.png
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 29 30