Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Shap's Shop: Skins and Accents - OPEN
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28
@SookieJane

Sure thing! Thank you!! ; v ;
@SookieJane

Sure thing! Thank you!! ; v ;
................... 9JDCj5P.png
QmJwcJe.png
Ohno guess I need 850g now-
Ohno guess I need 850g now-
y1ib5Xu.png | Wishlist
| Personal Quests
| Food in Sornieth

| The Deathless Bite
| Lore Thread
| Badges
WIrxbxw.png
SRYwKn0.png
windshade.png
8b7a2d23-5bfa-11e9-b21c-e39355bb3972.gif
Arinyl
he/his
FR+9
@Arinyl

Awwww ; v ;
@Arinyl

Awwww ; v ;
QmJwcJe.png
@Shap one slot for the ridge accent please <3
@Shap one slot for the ridge accent please <3
@Uniformshark

Added! Thank you! ;v ;
@Uniformshark

Added! Thank you! ;v ;
QmJwcJe.png
@Shap oh wow, your accents are really nice! i recommend pinging gasp for them to get more interest--a lot of people don't necessarily check out new threads, but rely on gasp pings to know when there's a new accent out!

put me down for a copy of nile lazuli!
@Shap oh wow, your accents are really nice! i recommend pinging gasp for them to get more interest--a lot of people don't necessarily check out new threads, but rely on gasp pings to know when there's a new accent out!

put me down for a copy of nile lazuli!
Scorchpaw Prowler
@lynxedlight
What is gasp? :0 Thank you for the advice!

I've added you ; v ;
@lynxedlight
What is gasp? :0 Thank you for the advice!

I've added you ; v ;
QmJwcJe.png
@Shap gasp is here! basically, for artists (and resellers provided the criteria of over 10 accents or an accent of over 1500g is met), you can use a pinglist to send a ping to a bunch of people potentially interested in your accent. from breeds, genders, styles, themes, etc. people selling accents use it as an easy way to attract buyers!

like using nile lazuli as an example, you pick spiral m, skincent type, not a reseller, and for key words, you can use egyptian, gold, jewelry/silks, etc, any other key words you feel like apply.
@Shap gasp is here! basically, for artists (and resellers provided the criteria of over 10 accents or an accent of over 1500g is met), you can use a pinglist to send a ping to a bunch of people potentially interested in your accent. from breeds, genders, styles, themes, etc. people selling accents use it as an easy way to attract buyers!

like using nile lazuli as an example, you pick spiral m, skincent type, not a reseller, and for key words, you can use egyptian, gold, jewelry/silks, etc, any other key words you feel like apply.
Scorchpaw Prowler
@lynxedlight

Thank you so much!!! Going to go check it out ; v ;
@lynxedlight

Thank you so much!!! Going to go check it out ; v ;
QmJwcJe.png
@Shap

Thank you so much for the ping!! I’d love to grab a slot for Maiden’s Voyage, if there still are any. Happy Wavecrest :)
@Shap

Thank you so much for the ping!! I’d love to grab a slot for Maiden’s Voyage, if there still are any. Happy Wavecrest :)
THEY/THEM
MOTHER OF DRAGONS
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28