Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Shap's Shop: Skins and Accents - OPEN
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28
@Shap
I'd love to be put on a slot for Cybernetic Gold! :D
@Shap
I'd love to be put on a slot for Cybernetic Gold! :D
JNfvHTf.png FAqTCzx.png NvI7dqY.png
q3ANGnc.png
@Drytil

Added! :D Thank you!
@Drytil

Added! :D Thank you!
................... 9JDCj5P.png
QmJwcJe.png
@Moreii
@Nonsense
@Uniformshark
@cobwebjaguar

Slots are filled! :D If you send payment I can shoot this baby off for approval~
Thank you all!

Happy Wavecrest!

Print ping! @CatchyEarwyrm19
@Moreii
@Nonsense
@Uniformshark
@cobwebjaguar

Slots are filled! :D If you send payment I can shoot this baby off for approval~
Thank you all!

Happy Wavecrest!

Print ping! @CatchyEarwyrm19
QmJwcJe.png
@Nonsense

Thank you! My message didn't send in the crossroads kjenrgjkn I'll have you your accent as soon as FR lets me send it!
@Nonsense

Thank you! My message didn't send in the crossroads kjenrgjkn I'll have you your accent as soon as FR lets me send it!
QmJwcJe.png
@Shap thank you so much for the ping. Sadly I had to pay for unexpected surgery for my cat today and I won't be able to afford gems for a while. So if you had a slot reserved for me, please give it to someone else, I sadly have to pass for now.
@Shap thank you so much for the ping. Sadly I had to pay for unexpected surgery for my cat today and I won't be able to afford gems for a while. So if you had a slot reserved for me, please give it to someone else, I sadly have to pass for now.
@Shap
Hello! Is there still a slot for Maiden Voyage? I would love to claim one, your entry is gorgeous!

(edit: Also I definitely recommend pinging GASP! This is an amazing accent, and I'm sure you would get lots of interest!)
@Shap
Hello! Is there still a slot for Maiden Voyage? I would love to claim one, your entry is gorgeous!

(edit: Also I definitely recommend pinging GASP! This is an amazing accent, and I'm sure you would get lots of interest!)
1lu6sg3.gif
the seas are lovely, dark and deep...
but we have promises to keep, and miles to go before we sleep

velsim #52577, the not-quite-drowned. - wishlist | sales | accents
@Shap Can I get a pinglist for when Maiden Voyage prints again? It's a gorgeous accent and I was really hoping it would win
@Shap Can I get a pinglist for when Maiden Voyage prints again? It's a gorgeous accent and I was really hoping it would win
bL3QrMq.png
@Velsim
THank youuu!! /w\ Added you to another round of slots!

@KayOkay24
Added you! Thank you for the interest ; v ;
@Velsim
THank youuu!! /w\ Added you to another round of slots!

@KayOkay24
Added you! Thank you for the interest ; v ;
QmJwcJe.png
@Shap

Could you also add me to the next round of prints?
@Shap

Could you also add me to the next round of prints?
@Massif

Added! Thank you! ; v ;
@Massif

Added! Thank you! ; v ;
QmJwcJe.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28