Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Merc's Skin Boutique- new lim SDM 3/7
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 137 138
@Mercenary Thanks for the heads up! I'd appreciate a ping for the new custom when it's available if you don't mind!
@Mercenary Thanks for the heads up! I'd appreciate a ping for the new custom when it's available if you don't mind!
@Mercenary Ah, it looks like I missed the copy! Thanks for the ping though and I'd be interested in a ping if you make more customs! <3
@Mercenary Ah, it looks like I missed the copy! Thanks for the ping though and I'd be interested in a ping if you make more customs! <3
@Mercenary

Please add me to your general pinglist)
@Mercenary

Please add me to your general pinglist)
@Mercenary
Will you be doing another run for Flaunt? It's a very pretty accent, but I don't have the money for it right now, but I should have enough if you do another run for it~
@Mercenary
Will you be doing another run for Flaunt? It's a very pretty accent, but I don't have the money for it right now, but I should have enough if you do another run for it~
@Mercenary
So sorry for another ping, but I just realized I have enough treasure in my vault to buy a copy of Flaunt right now! Would you be willing to do a CR for a copy of it?
@Mercenary
So sorry for another ping, but I just realized I have enough treasure in my vault to buy a copy of Flaunt right now! Would you be willing to do a CR for a copy of it?
A spot for FLAUNT please! Paying with gems
A spot for FLAUNT please! Paying with gems
sBdLZtA.png
@Mercenary

Could I be added to your general pinglist?
@Mercenary

Could I be added to your general pinglist?
Tiat4CN.png
@mercenary

ooh slot for flaunt please! *o*
@mercenary

ooh slot for flaunt please! *o*
525nephelle.png
@Contaminate
@nephelle
@arlyn

All added!

As an update to all - sorry I've been very quiet these last few weeks. I've been pretty inactive here, and have had a stressful time irl lately. I hope to get back into the swing of things within the next few weeks, and hope to have some new stuff for you next month! :)
@Contaminate
@nephelle
@arlyn

All added!

As an update to all - sorry I've been very quiet these last few weeks. I've been pretty inactive here, and have had a stressful time irl lately. I hope to get back into the swing of things within the next few weeks, and hope to have some new stuff for you next month! :)
@Mercenary
Please add me to your pinglist :)
@Mercenary
Please add me to your pinglist :)
CYGhyrI.png
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 137 138