Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Merc's Skin Boutique- new lim SDM 3/7
1 2 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 138
@Miloki She's so pretty! Her colors match with the skin perfectly [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Miloki
She's so pretty! Her colors match with the skin perfectly
Both of the skydancer M skins passed queue on the first attempt (yayy)- just sent out first batch of PAs now, and will be submitting the rest of the runs today. Thanks!
Both of the skydancer M skins passed queue on the first attempt (yayy)- just sent out first batch of PAs now, and will be submitting the rest of the runs today. Thanks!
[center]All PAs for scarlet raiment and gilded plumage have now been sent out, thank you all again! Annnd I ended up with one spare copy of gilded ascent for SDF, so pinging those who expressed interest in a copy - it's on the AH now at the original preorder price of 1200G. [skin=55075] @CoyoteFlowers @Velkhana @Astaraela @Harmonywish @Bodhii @Jeon @Iskaeil Hope to have some new stuff here in a couple of weeks! In the meantime, Happy Mistral Jamboree [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [/center]
All PAs for scarlet raiment and gilded plumage have now been sent out, thank you all again!

Annnd I ended up with one spare copy of gilded ascent for SDF, so pinging those who expressed interest in a copy - it's on the AH now at the original preorder price of 1200G.

@CoyoteFlowers
@Velkhana
@Astaraela
@Harmonywish
@Bodhii
@Jeon
@Iskaeil

Hope to have some new stuff here in a couple of weeks! In the meantime, Happy Mistral Jamboree
@Mercenary edit: Oh sorry missed it's on AH
@Mercenary edit: Oh sorry missed it's on AH
Could I be added on the waitlist for scarlet raiment if anyone drops out?
Could I be added on the waitlist for scarlet raiment if anyone drops out?
Ended up with one spare copy of each of these - they're both on the AH now at original print price. Pinging those who expressed interest!

@Vrtra
@Stellori
@Alhaitham
Ended up with one spare copy of each of these - they're both on the AH now at original print price. Pinging those who expressed interest!

@Vrtra
@Stellori
@Alhaitham
1 2 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 138