Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Fact's skins | UT M Tentacles
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
slot for evil empress and cruel conqueror please! found an excuse to get another abby with frills lol
slot for evil empress and cruel conqueror please! found an excuse to get another abby with frills lol
03_03.jpg
@Nayolah
@Askesis
Noted you both down!
@Nayolah
@Askesis
Noted you both down!
- they/them
- +8 FR time
- Feel free to talk/ping!
- Old UN: LemonySnaket

kBjtmwi.png kd8tKB5.png
^
^
- they/them
- +8 FR time

kBjtmwi.png kd8tKB5.png
^
^
- they/them
- +8 FR time

kBjtmwi.png kd8tKB5.png
^
^
- they/them
- +8 FR time

kBjtmwi.png kd8tKB5.png
^
^
- they/them
- +8 FR time

kBjtmwi.png kd8tKB5.png
@Askesis Just to let you know I plan on printing this skin for my own personal use! You signed up to buy awhile ago. Let me know if you still are interested in a copy (500g) so I know how many blueprints to buy [img]https://i.imgur.com/TqtJ1I3.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/aZvcy95.png[/img] Preview links are broken now rip, but if you want a preview just let me know. No worries if no longer interested, it’s been awhile
@Askesis

Just to let you know I plan on printing this skin for my own personal use! You signed up to buy awhile ago. Let me know if you still are interested in a copy (500g) so I know how many blueprints to buy

TqtJ1I3.png
aZvcy95.png

Preview links are broken now rip, but if you want a preview just let me know. No worries if no longer interested, it’s been awhile
- they/them
- +8 FR time

kBjtmwi.png kd8tKB5.png
Hiya! Would love a slot for evil empress and cruel conqueror please! and to be added to your pinglist [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Hiya!
Would love a slot for evil empress and cruel conqueror please! and to be added to your pinglist
504f80011beaedbc218e4f4b8bac8de685fdf63d.png
Hello again! Yes I still would like a copy! Are you also planning on printing the other one as well?
Hello again! Yes I still would like a copy! Are you also planning on printing the other one as well?
03_03.jpg
@Askesis @Mesai
I’ve put you down Mesai!

I will probably print the other one if it gets enough interest, but at the moment not. The reason I’m printing Evil Empress is because it’s a custom for my own dragon (I’ve also been busy and haven’t updated this thread in awhile, but now I have the proper funds and am less busy)

Anyways, I’m getting the blueprints for “Evil Empress” and will be printing that one, so both of you can send the 500g for that one now if you’d like, or I can send a 2-way CR once I’ve gotten it and you can return with the payment

It’s currently early morning for me, so I’ll check this thread later and get stuff sorted out then
@Askesis @Mesai
I’ve put you down Mesai!

I will probably print the other one if it gets enough interest, but at the moment not. The reason I’m printing Evil Empress is because it’s a custom for my own dragon (I’ve also been busy and haven’t updated this thread in awhile, but now I have the proper funds and am less busy)

Anyways, I’m getting the blueprints for “Evil Empress” and will be printing that one, so both of you can send the 500g for that one now if you’d like, or I can send a 2-way CR once I’ve gotten it and you can return with the payment

It’s currently early morning for me, so I’ll check this thread later and get stuff sorted out then
- they/them
- +8 FR time

kBjtmwi.png kd8tKB5.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10