Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Brahk's Accents
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 42 43
Could you please add my name to the reprint list of DETHRONE GOD if it's reprintable?
Could you please add my name to the reprint list of DETHRONE GOD if it's reprintable?
@Brahkest Hey ! Letting you know I am formerly @ / Skyesong and I have changed my username to what it is currently . I had told you to put me on the reprintlist for a Copy of Dethrone God so letting you know to update your list with my current username ! :)
@Brahkest Hey ! Letting you know I am formerly @ / Skyesong and I have changed my username to what it is currently . I had told you to put me on the reprintlist for a Copy of Dethrone God so letting you know to update your list with my current username ! :)
9aIyGs9.gif
› › Anxiety
› › Artist
› › She / They / Pagan
› › Lore Lair

@Kucumatz sure thing!

@LunaMarieSkye you got it, will update!
@Kucumatz sure thing!

@LunaMarieSkye you got it, will update!
8LqSkmN.png
@Brahkest

(i hope its okay to ping you, if not I'm terribly sorry!)

But I'm having troubles with the spreadsheet - I'd love to be marked down for a copy of NEON GRASP and NEON DOWNPOUR.
Your skins are so gorgeous and the whole neon series is just mwa *chefskiss*
@Brahkest

(i hope its okay to ping you, if not I'm terribly sorry!)

But I'm having troubles with the spreadsheet - I'd love to be marked down for a copy of NEON GRASP and NEON DOWNPOUR.
Your skins are so gorgeous and the whole neon series is just mwa *chefskiss*
myre.jpg
banner.png D2k1h2X.png 63ufpxJ.png
tQMwGmu.jpg eMpX3YA.jpg zAOFE5N.jpg
@anteater
totally ok to ping me for whatever and no problem!! I'll put you down for those :)
@anteater
totally ok to ping me for whatever and no problem!! I'll put you down for those :)
8LqSkmN.png
@Brahkrest

Hey there! I was looking at the spreadsheet and noticed None So Worthless had over 10 people signed under it, and I was wondering if reprints were possible?
@Brahkrest

Hey there! I was looking at the spreadsheet and noticed None So Worthless had over 10 people signed under it, and I was wondering if reprints were possible?
r3w1Lgz.png
Signature art by @Suasion
@Zeverous
yep! I got those sent in for an order so they'll be up shortly ^^
@Zeverous
yep! I got those sent in for an order so they'll be up shortly ^^
8LqSkmN.png
@Brahkest

Awesome, thank you so much!! Can't wait :D
@Brahkest

Awesome, thank you so much!! Can't wait :D
r3w1Lgz.png
Signature art by @Suasion
@Brahkest
hello! Can I get a slot for Dethrone God?
@Brahkest
hello! Can I get a slot for Dethrone God?
WUyncZxk.png
@Brahkest Hello, I used put myself(Past User ID:Douya) on DETHRONE GOD's pinglist, but then I changed my user ID to 502 and never got the skin, can I get a slot for it again?
*If because I changed my ID so I didn't received skin, I apologize! ;v;
@Brahkest Hello, I used put myself(Past User ID:Douya) on DETHRONE GOD's pinglist, but then I changed my user ID to 502 and never got the skin, can I get a slot for it again?
*If because I changed my ID so I didn't received skin, I apologize! ;v;
52504796849_6686f210de_o.png 52370258103_37286b4104_o.png 52404070199_d7046b5a7c_o.png 52370024046_675c06141c_o.png 52719161410_3f34613b53_o.png
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 42 43