Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Brahk's Accents
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
The pinglist for ELEGY is full, is there any way to still get pinged for it if you reprint it? ;A; it's gorgeous!!
The pinglist for ELEGY is full, is there any way to still get pinged for it if you reprint it? ;A; it's gorgeous!!

timegear.ink
Sai - 28 - FR+3
any pronouns
adopt shop
art shop
SAnHkBB.png
@SpiritSai
I can still ping you if you'd like! tbh there's always people who end up not getting skins when pinged so you're welcome to yoink one when they drop. I've put in a reprint order today so they'll come round soon
@SpiritSai
I can still ping you if you'd like! tbh there's always people who end up not getting skins when pinged so you're welcome to yoink one when they drop. I've put in a reprint order today so they'll come round soon
8LqSkmN.png
@brahkest that would be so wonderful of you! I'd love to be pinged for it c: I'm so excited!!
@brahkest that would be so wonderful of you! I'd love to be pinged for it c: I'm so excited!!

timegear.ink
Sai - 28 - FR+3
any pronouns
adopt shop
art shop
SAnHkBB.png
Hi! The list for Plague Prime contains 6 peeps including me, and I would absolutely adore it for my dear Polymnia c: <3 Any idea when you might reprint it?
Hi! The list for Plague Prime contains 6 peeps including me, and I would absolutely adore it for my dear Polymnia c: <3 Any idea when you might reprint it?
wTSQXJp.pngJRS2hcB.gifWVbICeQ.pngngXpEKo.pngPuVYkR5.png9GBNSac.pngliXoQQI.png5Pvzltj.pngqKZAaLK.pngwU5i5vK.giftRNevRC.gifwTSQXJp.png
dyZM6SW.png
back in stock @ AH, gems only! sorry for the wait yall, life got in the way X_X [b]ELEGY[/b] [columns] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=18&gender=1&skin=35034&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img] [nextcol] [skin=35034] [/columns] [size=2]@9th @RahgolDok @Moreii @Aazhie @rarewareofficial @Moorehen @Hraesvelgrr @RabbleRouser @morn @Sidya @Verdell @kuroda @birdbeetv @SpiritSai[/size]
back in stock @ AH, gems only! sorry for the wait yall, life got in the way X_X

ELEGY
dummy?breed=18&gender=1&skin=35034&apparel=&xt=dressing.png

@9th @RahgolDok @Moreii @Aazhie @rarewareofficial @Moorehen @Hraesvelgrr @RabbleRouser @morn @Sidya @Verdell @kuroda @birdbeetv @SpiritSai
8LqSkmN.png
@Delinne eyy I can totally reprint, I don't mind it being not full up the list [emoji=banescale laughing size=1]
@Delinne
eyy I can totally reprint, I don't mind it being not full up the list
8LqSkmN.png
Wonderful! Do you want the payment as a CR?
Wonderful! Do you want the payment as a CR?
wTSQXJp.pngJRS2hcB.gifWVbICeQ.pngngXpEKo.pngPuVYkR5.png9GBNSac.pngliXoQQI.png5Pvzltj.pngqKZAaLK.pngwU5i5vK.giftRNevRC.gifwTSQXJp.png
dyZM6SW.png
@Delinne
yes that's totally fine! I put in the order yesterday so hopefully soon I'll get the copies. since I did a full 10 reprint, it'll only be 500g
@Delinne
yes that's totally fine! I put in the order yesterday so hopefully soon I'll get the copies. since I did a full 10 reprint, it'll only be 500g
8LqSkmN.png
All sent and ready :D Thank you so much again!
All sent and ready :D Thank you so much again!
dyZM6SW.png
in stock on the AH @ 500g: [b]PLAGUE PRIME[/b] [columns] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=18&gender=1&skin=32886&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img] [nextcol] [skin=32886] [/columns] [size=2]@sockmonkeygerald @Varda @9th @flaminchi @Netrix @Delinne[/size]
in stock on the AH @ 500g:

PLAGUE PRIME
dummy?breed=18&gender=1&skin=32886&apparel=&xt=dressing.png

@sockmonkeygerald @Varda @9th @flaminchi @Netrix @Delinne
8LqSkmN.png
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43