Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Brahk's Accents
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43
@Brahkest

can i go on your pinglist for Epitaph?? (and for when you get more, would you accept mix payment for it?)
@Brahkest

can i go on your pinglist for Epitaph?? (and for when you get more, would you accept mix payment for it?)
VGlYaSx.png
@loki1 I'll add you and yep, I can do mixed ^^ I'll hold a copy for you and pm you once they're in :)
@loki1 I'll add you and yep, I can do mixed ^^ I'll hold a copy for you and pm you once they're in :)
8LqSkmN.png
@Brahkest - i'd love to get a copy of epitaph if you get some more in!!
@Brahkest - i'd love to get a copy of epitaph if you get some more in!!
1MLrn1k.png
@Brahkest

Thank you!!
@Brahkest

Thank you!!
VGlYaSx.png
@condemn I'll jot you down and let you know as soon as I get em! :D
@condemn I'll jot you down and let you know as soon as I get em! :D
8LqSkmN.png
@Brahkest
Could I also get a slot for Epitaph? Thanks in advance!
@Brahkest
Could I also get a slot for Epitaph? Thanks in advance!
art by noodlestuff
QrtG9rA.png
@eternatus You got it!
@eternatus You got it!
8LqSkmN.png
@Brahkest
Heyo, i'm interested in Epitaph! Can you please ping me when you next reprint? :)
I'll most likely be doing mixed payment; although I do have to ask, would you accept a noc egg as partial? I have far too many :(
@Brahkest
Heyo, i'm interested in Epitaph! Can you please ping me when you next reprint? :)
I'll most likely be doing mixed payment; although I do have to ask, would you accept a noc egg as partial? I have far too many :(
7qCl3Ny.png
@amble Yep, I can take a noc egg and mixed payment (I price those as the lowest current value on the AH just as a heads up) :) And I'll put you on the list
@amble Yep, I can take a noc egg and mixed payment (I price those as the lowest current value on the AH just as a heads up) :) And I'll put you on the list
8LqSkmN.png
@Brahkest

Awesome, and gotcha, thank you so much! <3
@Brahkest

Awesome, and gotcha, thank you so much! <3
7qCl3Ny.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43