Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Beo's Accent Hoard [SNAP F 6.7.21]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20
@PelicanBitten
Sorry for the late reply; it looks gorgeous!!
Would it be too much if I asked to sign up for both versions of this? I love both of them so much! ;o; that or perhaps my love for the stars is a little too bright atm
@PelicanBitten
Sorry for the late reply; it looks gorgeous!!
Would it be too much if I asked to sign up for both versions of this? I love both of them so much! ;o; that or perhaps my love for the stars is a little too bright atm
xLS5wIS.pngQ9gRUsY.gifvgZoLge.gifYPf9PUF.gif3c8tKMw.gifNWcd7OD.gifxLS5wIS.png
@PelicanBitten

Sorry for the late reply

Personally I prefer the original skin version (not to say the new one is bad) Could I have that one if it's not too much trouble?

Hope I'm not being a bother =/
@PelicanBitten

Sorry for the late reply

Personally I prefer the original skin version (not to say the new one is bad) Could I have that one if it's not too much trouble?

Hope I'm not being a bother =/
eQ40VH5.png
@PelicanBitten I still want the original please. Hoping it goes through.... he grows up soon.... [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58218545] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/582186/58218545_350.png[/img] [/url]
@PelicanBitten I still want the original please. Hoping it goes through....

he grows up soon....

58218545_350.png

mM2VM9X.png
@Asphalt

thank you so much for your interest!! unfortunately, I think the revised version will just be a 10-print limited, since it was my fault and my mistake. I'll probably make another extra run for the original version though!

@Briarfox13

ah, thats tricky! i could absolutely get you one, without paying again, though it might be a while. do you still want the oopsie version? or would you rather me do something else with your copy?

@Asphalt

thank you so much for your interest!! unfortunately, I think the revised version will just be a 10-print limited, since it was my fault and my mistake. I'll probably make another extra run for the original version though!

@Briarfox13

ah, thats tricky! i could absolutely get you one, without paying again, though it might be a while. do you still want the oopsie version? or would you rather me do something else with your copy?

oDEhtZ6.gif
Call me Beo!
FR +0
they/them

· · ·
about
wishlist
@PelicanBitten

I don't mind waiting at all, it's beautiful skin!

That's the one with fewer stars and less of Pegauses right? (it's getting late XD) I don't think I'd use it, so, by all means, sell it or give it to someone else who'd like it.

Sorry

@PelicanBitten

I don't mind waiting at all, it's beautiful skin!

That's the one with fewer stars and less of Pegauses right? (it's getting late XD) I don't think I'd use it, so, by all means, sell it or give it to someone else who'd like it.

Sorry

eQ40VH5.png
@PelicanBitten
Ahh my bad I probably worded that weird; I meant to ask if it would be weird if I could keep my slot on the accent version, but also get a slot for the skin version? I'll pay what's due, of course!
@PelicanBitten
Ahh my bad I probably worded that weird; I meant to ask if it would be weird if I could keep my slot on the accent version, but also get a slot for the skin version? I'll pay what's due, of course!
xLS5wIS.pngQ9gRUsY.gifvgZoLge.gifYPf9PUF.gif3c8tKMw.gifNWcd7OD.gifxLS5wIS.png
@Briarfox13
@Asphalt

i have you both on the list for the second run of the original skin! :)
hopefully i'll be able to collect the funds and get it approved a bit quicker this time. I'm still so grateful for your patience and understanding!! ♥ thank you so much!
@Briarfox13
@Asphalt

i have you both on the list for the second run of the original skin! :)
hopefully i'll be able to collect the funds and get it approved a bit quicker this time. I'm still so grateful for your patience and understanding!! ♥ thank you so much!
oDEhtZ6.gif
Call me Beo!
FR +0
they/them

· · ·
about
wishlist
@WarriorSong
@Arianethel
@KameTurtle
@Emberglo
@crimsonpixie
@EvilCopepod
@Kunikida
@Aeriel
@kijauni

hello hello! hope everyone is having a good one! :D

we're finally ready and organized to accept payment for the skin. please send the 650g via pm at your earliest convenience!! :> i need at least 5 payments in order to pay for the blueprints :')

tysm!! ♥♥♥
@WarriorSong
@Arianethel
@KameTurtle
@Emberglo
@crimsonpixie
@EvilCopepod
@Kunikida
@Aeriel
@kijauni

hello hello! hope everyone is having a good one! :D

we're finally ready and organized to accept payment for the skin. please send the 650g via pm at your earliest convenience!! :> i need at least 5 payments in order to pay for the blueprints :')

tysm!! ♥♥♥
oDEhtZ6.gif
Call me Beo!
FR +0
they/them

· · ·
about
wishlist
@PelicanBitten

I've just sent my payment!
@PelicanBitten

I've just sent my payment!
ZU5HtR6.png
@PelicanBitten
Give me like 1 day to exchange my treasure into gems, I'll send payment soon!
@PelicanBitten
Give me like 1 day to exchange my treasure into gems, I'll send payment soon!
NmS5GYp.png LRsHRNT.png b8wk9GD.png DtPHRBn.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20