Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Beo's Accent Hoard [SNAP F 6.7.21]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
@PelicanBitten

Do you happen to have any more slots for your skin?
@PelicanBitten

Do you happen to have any more slots for your skin?
jxHrwpT.png
@Aeriel hey, thank you so much!! sorry for the wait- i didnt see your post until earlier this morning. I just now had the time to make your preview :'( [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/z35GEge.png[/img][/center] ----------------- @PhoenixFire36 I have one slot I was saving to put on the AH, but since you asked so nicely, I'll write your name down in there. :)
@Aeriel

hey, thank you so much!! sorry for the wait- i didnt see your post until earlier this morning. I just now had the time to make your preview :'(
z35GEge.png

@PhoenixFire36

I have one slot I was saving to put on the AH, but since you asked so nicely, I'll write your name down in there. :)
oDEhtZ6.gif
Call me Beo!
FR +0
they/them

· · ·
about
wishlist
Bump!
Bump!
7d96ebw.gif
@PelicanBitten

Aaaa tysm!! ^^ That is one beautiful skin :D
@PelicanBitten

Aaaa tysm!! ^^ That is one beautiful skin :D
jxHrwpT.png
@phoenixfire36

Can get I get a slot? I love the horse! :>
@phoenixfire36

Can get I get a slot? I love the horse! :>
@Harmonywish

Hey! I think you pinged the wrong person. @PelicanBitten made the beautiful skin :)
@Harmonywish

Hey! I think you pinged the wrong person. @PelicanBitten made the beautiful skin :)
jxHrwpT.png
@PelicanBitten Hello! Could I get a slot on this skin? :>
@PelicanBitten Hello! Could I get a slot on this skin? :>
@Farvel @Pups @Briarfox13 @Asphalt @smaugthealmighty @ThistleChaser @Lallie

hey guys! and happy holidays!

i do have some unfortunate news however- after an entire week of waiting to see if my accent was accepted, I just found out today it was denied. :( basically, it was too large. I would do the edits tonight and try again, but as I'm writing this, i'm packing to spend 2 weeks across the country.

really, the gist of it is that this is going to take a lot longer than I originally thought.

it's entirely my fault and i'm so sorry! all i can really do right now though is keep you guys updated on this thing and ask for your patience. As soon as I get back home, I'm going to do the edits on the accent.

thank you so much, and please have a lovely holiday season ♥
@Farvel @Pups @Briarfox13 @Asphalt @smaugthealmighty @ThistleChaser @Lallie

hey guys! and happy holidays!

i do have some unfortunate news however- after an entire week of waiting to see if my accent was accepted, I just found out today it was denied. :( basically, it was too large. I would do the edits tonight and try again, but as I'm writing this, i'm packing to spend 2 weeks across the country.

really, the gist of it is that this is going to take a lot longer than I originally thought.

it's entirely my fault and i'm so sorry! all i can really do right now though is keep you guys updated on this thing and ask for your patience. As soon as I get back home, I'm going to do the edits on the accent.

thank you so much, and please have a lovely holiday season ♥
oDEhtZ6.gif
Call me Beo!
FR +0
they/them

· · ·
about
wishlist
@PelicanBitten

Oh no that's fine! Take all the time you need =) Thank you for letting me know

Enjoy your holiday <3
@PelicanBitten