Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | • aeons accents | extras in stock
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 84 85
@aeons Hello! I didn't order sol aeternum but is there anyway I can get a copy of it? Not this copy, just wondering since it's listed as "For Sale" on your first post. If not, that's cool ^^
@aeons Hello! I didn't order sol aeternum but is there anyway I can get a copy of it? Not this copy, just wondering since it's listed as "For Sale" on your first post. If not, that's cool ^^
03_03.jpg
@Askesis Whoops, I meant to say sol infinitum in my last post, sorry about that! But yes, I do have extras of sol aeternum for sale. I'll send a PA :D
@Askesis Whoops, I meant to say sol infinitum in my last post, sorry about that! But yes, I do have extras of sol aeternum for sale. I'll send a PA :D
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
» avatar | fandragons | art instagram
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
art_search_button_ii_i.png
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
@aeons
I would like to buy luna aeternum and sol aeternum too
@aeons
I would like to buy luna aeternum and sol aeternum too
0aVfpdr.png
@aeons
If you have any extra copies of sol aeternum, I'd love to buy one! <3
@aeons
If you have any extra copies of sol aeternum, I'd love to buy one! <3
80757570p.png 77134736p.png
@aeons I have my copy of it (sol infinitum), thank you! ♥
@aeons I have my copy of it (sol infinitum), thank you! ♥
szeth%20pixel%20by%20tnecho.png....
b o n i v i c h » light & earth • the atheneum
"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

[center]@aeons Been super busy but I figured you might want to check out my boy flexing your sweet accent [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71670624][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/716707/71670624_350.png[/img][/url] I just ordered him a lil buddy like the one I have for my spiral, Caevaen (lil lad hanging out on my sig rn). Super excited for when it's done! [/center]
@aeons

Been super busy but I figured you might want to check out my boy flexing your sweet accent

71670624_350.png

I just ordered him a lil buddy like the one I have for my spiral, Caevaen (lil lad hanging out on my sig rn). Super excited for when it's done!
caevaen_castle.png
@aeons [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71380545][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/713806/71380545_350.png[/img][/url] I finally found a dragon for my second copy of sol aeternum! and somehow i totally missed the infinitum series, i'm definitely interested in a reprent of the sol of that set if you ever un-shelve it!
@aeons

71380545_350.png

I finally found a dragon for my second copy of sol aeternum!

and somehow i totally missed the infinitum series, i'm definitely interested in a reprent of the sol of that set if you ever un-shelve it!
tumblr_inline_nb93jmKisp1qg78ij.png
emily
she/her
fr +2
[center][size=2] @aeons aa hello! sorry if this is a bother, but would it be possible if i could be pinged when a copy of the accent below goes up for sale again? ;w;/ thank you so much!!! your accents and your art is so gorgeous. [item=accent: sol aeternum] i'd also like to buy this accent if possible, i can set up the CR if you like! [item=accent: oh to be far away][/size][/center]

@aeons aa hello! sorry if this is a bother, but would it be possible if i could be
pinged when a copy of the accent below goes up for sale again? ;w;/ thank you so
much!!! your accents and your art is so gorgeous.
Accent: sol aeternum

i'd also like to buy this accent if possible, i can set up the CR if you like!
Accent: oh to be far away
37166160_S29xquoR34Iwuwv.gif
(art NOT made by me, click for credit)
he/him + adult + do not ping me in below threads
pfp | g1 sales | WL | cauldron lending
Hello @aeons, If still available may I please buy this: 650g Accent: close to the sun [skin=38415] It will be for this G2 Imp of mine who will be getting a new secondary for this accent. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68423184][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/684232/68423184.png[/img][/url]
Hello @aeons,
If still available may I please buy this:
650g Accent: close to the sun

It will be for this G2 Imp of mine who will be getting a new secondary for this accent.
68423184.png
Timezone:
Same as FR
5G1dR62.pngjW6M6Gx.png 1IJZqsC.png
@Castle Ohh what a colorful lad! I especially love how the parts on the wingtips layer on opal, it looks like cracks/highlights omg? If the art you ordered ends up including the accent, I'd love to see it if possible!! May I add him to the dragon showcase?

@fredddio I am SO weak for black and gold color schemes and Dirge is no exception, wow :00 I'm honored to see another wonderful dragon of yours wearing my work! Would you like them to be added to my dragon showcase? :D (oh, and I actually have a copy of sol infinitum you can buy right now! I can send a PA if you're interested!)

@tokyoisms I'd prefer not to keep pinglists for retired accent sales (at least for now), sorry! ;v; I can definitely sell you the Imp M accent though, lemme send a PA!

@Wonderling For sure, I'll send a PA! What a pretty imperial omg—I'd love to add them to my dragon showcase if you're okay with it!
@Castle Ohh what a colorful lad! I especially love how the parts on the wingtips layer on opal, it looks like cracks/highlights omg? If the art you ordered ends up including the accent, I'd love to see it if possible!! May I add him to the dragon showcase?

@fredddio I am SO weak for black and gold color schemes and Dirge is no exception, wow :00 I'm honored to see another wonderful dragon of yours wearing my work! Would you like them to be added to my dragon showcase? :D (oh, and I actually have a copy of sol infinitum you can buy right now! I can send a PA if you're interested!)

@tokyoisms I'd prefer not to keep pinglists for retired accent sales (at least for now), sorry! ;v; I can definitely sell you the Imp M accent though, lemme send a PA!

@Wonderling For sure, I'll send a PA! What a pretty imperial omg—I'd love to add them to my dragon showcase if you're okay with it!
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
» avatar | fandragons | art instagram
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
art_search_button_ii_i.png
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 84 85