Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | • aeons accents | extras in stock
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 ... 84 85
@aeons

Of course! She can join my Fissure up there (can you believe I grabbed her off a soon to be exalted sale?)

And that’s also a yes to the PA! It may take me a few days to afford it as I’m terrible at impulse buying and just used up all my gems… but I’ll definitely nab it as soon as my Baldwin stuff sells :)
@aeons

Of course! She can join my Fissure up there (can you believe I grabbed her off a soon to be exalted sale?)

And that’s also a yes to the PA! It may take me a few days to afford it as I’m terrible at impulse buying and just used up all my gems… but I’ll definitely nab it as soon as my Baldwin stuff sells :)
tumblr_inline_nb93jmKisp1qg78ij.png
emily
she/her
fr +2
@aeons
Thanks so much! Absolutely, it would be an honor. I'll put the skin on him once I get it and get his secondary well get changed just after that. :)
@aeons
Thanks so much! Absolutely, it would be an honor. I'll put the skin on him once I get it and get his secondary well get changed just after that. :)
Timezone:
Same as FR
5G1dR62.pngjW6M6Gx.png 1IJZqsC.png
@aeons

Oh, absolutely, that's something I quite adore about it too! Your accent pulls everything together really well and especially compliments the opal there, ecstatic you feel the same! I'd be elated to show you the art I end up receiving for him (it should include the accent, yes!) You're welcome to place him within the showcase as well. He'd be thrilled to be included. ♥ Thank you!
@aeons

Oh, absolutely, that's something I quite adore about it too! Your accent pulls everything together really well and especially compliments the opal there, ecstatic you feel the same! I'd be elated to show you the art I end up receiving for him (it should include the accent, yes!) You're welcome to place him within the showcase as well. He'd be thrilled to be included. ♥ Thank you!
caevaen_castle.png
@Wonderling

Oh, my apologies, I swear I sent the PA but it must not have gone through ;v; I'll send it again—sorry to keep you waiting!
@Wonderling

Oh, my apologies, I swear I sent the PA but it must not have gone through ;v; I'll send it again—sorry to keep you waiting!
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
» avatar | fandragons | art instagram
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
art_search_button_ii_i.png
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
@aeons No worries, it gave me a chance to get my hands on a gene scroll for his secondary so now he's all done. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68423184][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/684232/68423184.png[/img][/url] Trying out some simple apparel but he might end up with no apparel later. Thanks again, that accent is just too perfect for him.
@aeons No worries, it gave me a chance to get my hands on a gene scroll for his secondary so now he's all done.
68423184.png
Trying out some simple apparel but he might end up with no apparel later.
Thanks again, that accent is just too perfect for him.
Timezone:
Same as FR
5G1dR62.pngjW6M6Gx.png 1IJZqsC.png
@aeons just voicing interest in they made me their god skin!! <3

and if there are any oh to be far away prints left I would love to grab one ^^

Sorry to bother if not <3 Love your work!

@aeons just voicing interest in they made me their god skin!! <3

and if there are any oh to be far away prints left I would love to grab one ^^

Sorry to bother if not <3 Love your work!

4q1Yg9.png
@insight89x

Super sorry for the late responses, I totally missed your post! ;v; You can totally buy oh to be far away! I'll send a PA now but feel free to decline if you're no longer interested :D

I've added your name to the interest list for the 5-print as well. Thank you for the interest!
@insight89x

Super sorry for the late responses, I totally missed your post! ;v; You can totally buy oh to be far away! I'll send a PA now but feel free to decline if you're no longer interested :D

I've added your name to the interest list for the 5-print as well. Thank you for the interest!
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
» avatar | fandragons | art instagram
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
art_search_button_ii_i.png
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
Appreciate you!!! And thanks for the response!

-scurries to PA- ;D

Appreciate you!!! And thanks for the response!

-scurries to PA- ;D

4q1Yg9.png
@aeons Hi there! If there are any copies of this accent left, I'd love to buy one! It'd be 600g, if I'm reading correctly? [item=accent: sol infinitum] I found it in the database and it'd fit this girl perfectly (currently a scry) [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=77&bodygene=19&breed=15&element=6&eyetype=8&gender=1&tert=83&tertgene=18&winggene=82&wings=108&auth=066d44c14768336837666e34b394f719feb86058&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Edited for spelling
@aeons
Hi there! If there are any copies of this accent left, I'd love to buy one! It'd be 600g, if I'm reading correctly?
Accent: sol infinitum
I found it in the database and it'd fit this girl perfectly (currently a scry)
dragon?age=1&body=77&bodygene=19&breed=15&element=6&eyetype=8&gender=1&tert=83&tertgene=18&winggene=82&wings=108&auth=066d44c14768336837666e34b394f719feb86058&dummyext=prev.png

Edited for spelling
JXVUomh.png ~ FR + 21
~ Wishlist
~ Avatar dragon
wvz5N8O.png

@aeons if/when ever you are to sell copies of they made me their god i would love
to be considered for one of the slots~ am also interested in a copy of close to the
sun!

@aeons if/when ever you are to sell copies of they made me their god i would love
to be considered for one of the slots~ am also interested in a copy of close to the
sun!
37166160_S29xquoR34Iwuwv.gif
(art NOT made by me, click for credit)
he/him + adult + do not ping me in below threads
pfp | g1 sales | WL | cauldron lending
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 ... 84 85