Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Soldier, Poet, King - Skincents - WC M
1 2 3 4
[center]OH MAN I LOVE THE OH HELLOS. I could listen to Soldier, Poet, King and Thus Always to Tyrants for hours. I'm not sure that I can buy right now but I'd still love to see previews!! Could I see both Solider and King on Balrog here? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47624030] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/476241/47624030_350.png[/img] [/url] @Vynne[/center]
OH MAN I LOVE THE OH HELLOS. I could listen to Soldier, Poet, King and Thus Always to Tyrants for hours.

I'm not sure that I can buy right now but I'd still love to see previews!!
Could I see both Solider and King on Balrog here?

47624030_350.png

@Vynne
UvoSPaU.pngEgSsKCP.pngsdVKhGb.png
@mmuted A FELLOW CONNOISSEUR I SEE [size=1][s]100% agree, whenever either of those comes up in shuffle I have to listen to them or else I feel guilty,, such good songs[/s][/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/WssGBV3.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/8a4FAgb.png[/img] Completely understand!
@mmuted
A FELLOW CONNOISSEUR I SEE
100% agree, whenever either of those comes up in shuffle I have to listen to them or else I feel guilty,, such good songs

WssGBV3.png
8a4FAgb.png

Completely understand!
xxx

Vynne
they/them • +3hr
Skins & Accents

tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
I don’t have the money to buy any (though they’re quite lovely!!), but I just wanted to mention that I also love The Oh Hellos! Eurus & Dear Wormwood are my favourite albums from them, but I enjoy all of their songs a whole lot!!
I don’t have the money to buy any (though they’re quite lovely!!), but I just wanted to mention that I also love The Oh Hellos! Eurus & Dear Wormwood are my favourite albums from them, but I enjoy all of their songs a whole lot!!

z3ouQq5.gif
tala | fr +0
they/any
ace & queer
lore/permatlair
my blaseballt
fandragonst:]
A7-D7-CDE6-7-F0-A-49-**-AE7-A-B3021-F364-CF6.gif
@Tala2121 Ah, thank you for commenting anyways! Nobody I know irl seems to know anything about their music, so it's great to hear that there are some other fans on here!

Idk if I could pick a favorite album, but it's probably Dear Wormwood~
It's kinda funny, they're generally based on Soldier, Poet, King, but Soldier has a lot of inspiration from Dear Wormwood, Poet from Notos, and King from Eurus!
//I soundtracked my work time//
@Tala2121 Ah, thank you for commenting anyways! Nobody I know irl seems to know anything about their music, so it's great to hear that there are some other fans on here!

Idk if I could pick a favorite album, but it's probably Dear Wormwood~
It's kinda funny, they're generally based on Soldier, Poet, King, but Soldier has a lot of inspiration from Dear Wormwood, Poet from Notos, and King from Eurus!
//I soundtracked my work time//
xxx

Vynne
they/them • +3hr
Skins & Accents

YESSSSSS

oh goodness im going to have to come back someday for King, it looks so nICEEE if you ever do reprints down the road please let me know!!
YESSSSSS

oh goodness im going to have to come back someday for King, it looks so nICEEE if you ever do reprints down the road please let me know!!
@mmuted

Sure thing!! If you find yourself able to afford it before I finish the current prints definitely let me know, but I'll write your name down for the future regardless!
@mmuted

Sure thing!! If you find yourself able to afford it before I finish the current prints definitely let me know, but I'll write your name down for the future regardless!
xxx

Vynne
they/them • +3hr
Skins & Accents

Thank you!!
Thank you!!
ohhh dear soldier, poet, king is one of my favorite songs and these are so gorgeous,,, oh dear
@Vynne could i get a slot for poet right now, and then if i manage to scrape together the funds i might come back for the other two? thank you so much!!
ohhh dear soldier, poet, king is one of my favorite songs and these are so gorgeous,,, oh dear
@Vynne could i get a slot for poet right now, and then if i manage to scrape together the funds i might come back for the other two? thank you so much!!
gLbZUkF.pngo106-d1-Marilith.pngo106-d2-Marilith.pngo106-d3-Marilith.pngmarilith1.pngmarilith2.pngmarilith3.pngmarilith4.pngmarilith5.pngwTBPG5s.pngybizMWD.pngK3S42IV.pngKrN86on.png
lJX7Tr5.png
@Marilith thank you so much! ;u;

And of course! Let me know if/when you'd like slots for the others! c:
@Marilith thank you so much! ;u;

And of course! Let me know if/when you'd like slots for the others! c:
xxx

Vynne
they/them • +3hr
Skins & Accents

okay okay as much as I'd love to stay up all night watching this thread and playing around on fr it's late and I have to get up a lil early tomorrow c':

I'll put up any preview images/record any slots in the morning so feel free to post in the meantime!
okay okay as much as I'd love to stay up all night watching this thread and playing around on fr it's late and I have to get up a lil early tomorrow c':

I'll put up any preview images/record any slots in the morning so feel free to post in the meantime!
xxx

Vynne
they/them • +3hr
Skins & Accents

1 2 3 4