Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Snap's Accents - PC M release Apr 20
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 36 37
@snaphance

you don't happen to have any extra copies of vae victis, do you? if not, is there a list you could put me on in case you decide to reprint? thanks!

(edit: jk i put myself on your pinglist)
@snaphance

you don't happen to have any extra copies of vae victis, do you? if not, is there a list you could put me on in case you decide to reprint? thanks!

(edit: jk i put myself on your pinglist)
Yya65zH.png
@Grr
I'm unfortunately all out of Vae victis, but yeah I saw you added yourself to my pinglist so I'll give you a ping when it's back in stock. Thank you!
@Grr
I'm unfortunately all out of Vae victis, but yeah I saw you added yourself to my pinglist so I'll give you a ping when it's back in stock. Thank you!
5mDnfD3.png
@Snaphance

Sorry to bother you, but do you have a copy of Arcana imperii I could buy? If not could you please add me to the list for when you reprint it? Thank you
@Snaphance

Sorry to bother you, but do you have a copy of Arcana imperii I could buy? If not could you please add me to the list for when you reprint it? Thank you
eQ40VH5.png
@Briarfox13
No need to apologize, it's no bother whatsoever c: I'm unfortunately out of stock for that one, but I'll add you to the reprint list. It may take a little while.
@Briarfox13
No need to apologize, it's no bother whatsoever c: I'm unfortunately out of stock for that one, but I'll add you to the reprint list. It may take a little while.
5mDnfD3.png
@Snaphance

No worries and thank you! It's just perfect for my boy =) So I don't mind waiting
@Snaphance

No worries and thank you! It's just perfect for my boy =) So I don't mind waiting
eQ40VH5.png
@final @Grr

Vae victis is back in stock, are you still interested in a copy?

It's 500g/500kt/a mix of both at a rate of 1g:1000t. If you want to pay in mixed, I'll send you a CR; if you want to pay in pure t/g (please let me know which currency you prefer), I'll set up a PA.

And if you're not interested any longer, no worries, just let me know!
@final @Grr

Vae victis is back in stock, are you still interested in a copy?

It's 500g/500kt/a mix of both at a rate of 1g:1000t. If you want to pay in mixed, I'll send you a CR; if you want to pay in pure t/g (please let me know which currency you prefer), I'll set up a PA.

And if you're not interested any longer, no worries, just let me know!
5mDnfD3.png
@Snaphance
I got a copy of the recolor so I think I'll pass for now, thank you though!
@Snaphance
I got a copy of the recolor so I think I'll pass for now, thank you though!
UoweiPn.png
@final
Thanks for telling me! I removed you from the Vae victis reprint list.
@final
Thanks for telling me! I removed you from the Vae victis reprint list.
5mDnfD3.png
@Snaphance

Just wanted to say Vae victis is amazing! Grabbed myself a copy in the AH :3
@Snaphance

Just wanted to say Vae victis is amazing! Grabbed myself a copy in the AH :3
AU46yR2.png...btK22Y7.png...Uncommon-Death.png __ ...
necramancy
the plaguebringer is my spirit animal

@Necramancy
Glad to hear that, thank you! It looks really good on Poseidon c:
@Necramancy
Glad to hear that, thank you! It looks really good on Poseidon c:
5mDnfD3.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 36 37