Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | BSJ God Head reject
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Arinyl i also accept past event items mainly from 2013 - 2015, other skins that arent event related ( preferably plague themed ones that arent from ROR ) eggs and wild claw / nocturne breed changers

@Alliance thats totally fine!! and if the price is too high we can do a mixed payment if needed ( im very flexible )

@Signal sorry i rejected too fast, but ill wait for the skin to be printed and then send you a private auction :]

@/Mangusto @/mochii @/Olega @/Tomata @/Vyraxhaalas )> all of u guys have been added to the list :]
@Arinyl i also accept past event items mainly from 2013 - 2015, other skins that arent event related ( preferably plague themed ones that arent from ROR ) eggs and wild claw / nocturne breed changers

@Alliance thats totally fine!! and if the price is too high we can do a mixed payment if needed ( im very flexible )

@Signal sorry i rejected too fast, but ill wait for the skin to be printed and then send you a private auction :]

@/Mangusto @/mochii @/Olega @/Tomata @/Vyraxhaalas )> all of u guys have been added to the list :]
1526859765072.gif
@FunkEngine

omg I would love a slot for this please!
@FunkEngine

omg I would love a slot for this please!
KVbkgOZ.png
@FunkEngine
Ahhh I'm so relieved I stumbled over this thread, I was hoping you'd print your accent!

Could I please get a slot for 200g and rest in treasure?
@FunkEngine
Ahhh I'm so relieved I stumbled over this thread, I was hoping you'd print your accent!

Could I please get a slot for 200g and rest in treasure?
qR6otwA.png
@FunkEngine

Hullo!
I'd like a slot, please if there's another run coming.
@FunkEngine

Hullo!
I'd like a slot, please if there's another run coming.
wren1.pngwren2.gifwren3.gifwren4.pngwren5.png
@FunkEngine I see! Well I'll see what I have in my hoard to make 600kt ahah!
@FunkEngine I see! Well I'll see what I have in my hoard to make 600kt ahah!
y1ib5Xu.png | Wishlist
| Personal Quests
| Food in Sornieth

| The Deathless Bite
| Lore Thread
| Badges
WIrxbxw.png
SRYwKn0.png
windshade.png
8b7a2d23-5bfa-11e9-b21c-e39355bb3972.gif
Arinyl
he/his
FR+9
@Viviwren @Shougoney and @Vhyxalas if i can get 2 more people to reserve spots i will do a final 3rd run for prints :]
@Viviwren @Shougoney and @Vhyxalas if i can get 2 more people to reserve spots i will do a final 3rd run for prints :]
1526859765072.gif
@FunkEngine

May I have a slot for God Head? Thank you!
@FunkEngine

May I have a slot for God Head? Thank you!
@FunkEngine
PLS
@FunkEngine
PLS
cropped-dsc_00851.jpg
@Viviwren @Shougoney @Vhyxalas @epher @Condor you all have been added to the final run for the accent!!

@NowViewing im currently not doing another run for prints, but if some dont end up buying i will be selling them in the auction house so keep and eye out :]
@Viviwren @Shougoney @Vhyxalas @epher @Condor you all have been added to the final run for the accent!!

@NowViewing im currently not doing another run for prints, but if some dont end up buying i will be selling them in the auction house so keep and eye out :]
1526859765072.gif
@FunkEngine
Ty so much!
@FunkEngine
Ty so much!
cropped-dsc_00851.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6