Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | honour's skins- Oceanic Midnight [WC M]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Lovely skin! May I also grab a slot? :)
Lovely skin! May I also grab a slot? :)
updated the lists till here
updated the lists till here
I'd like a slot please :)
I'd like a slot please :)
done :)
there's 1 slot left for the near future as I do not think i shall pursue a 4th run
done :)
there's 1 slot left for the near future as I do not think i shall pursue a 4th run
I would love to snag that last slot please! [emoji=heart]
I would love to snag that last slot please!
ctZUH5g.png
@dandyfrau @Descending @Zelai @Ganymede @Taiyou @mothbird @Gompytje @Yiku @Lionsong the third run is finally done! [emoji=firework] you can begin sending the payment (750 [emoji=gem]) via 1 way CR (preferred) or PM.. I'll ping you once I submit the accent, which should be in a few days, so take your time!
@dandyfrau @Descending @Zelai @Ganymede @Taiyou @mothbird @Gompytje @Yiku @Lionsong
the third run is finally done!
you can begin sending the payment (750 ) via 1 way CR (preferred) or PM..
I'll ping you once I submit the accent, which should be in a few days, so take your time!
@honour I’d like to be added to the pinglist for the next run, please!
@honour I’d like to be added to the pinglist for the next run, please!
MiowxPk.gif NNGMvB2.pngwwQtqt8.png
@honour

oh no, i looked for this all morning after seeing it didn't win and i found it too late ;n;

please please do a fourth run? i'd like to be pinged!!
@honour

oh no, i looked for this all morning after seeing it didn't win and i found it too late ;n;

please please do a fourth run? i'd like to be pinged!!
Y2yBHJZ.gif
@Orii

If the pinglist reaches 10, I suppose I'll do a 4th run as soon as it reaches 10 rather than wait until a later time
also added to the pinglist :)
@Orii

If the pinglist reaches 10, I suppose I'll do a 4th run as soon as it reaches 10 rather than wait until a later time
also added to the pinglist :)
@honour

thank you!

also, i'd be interested in 2 copies, so you could also print the run once it gets to 9 people on the list i think?
unless more than one per person isn't allowed
@honour

thank you!

also, i'd be interested in 2 copies, so you could also print the run once it gets to 9 people on the list i think?
unless more than one per person isn't allowed
Y2yBHJZ.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8