Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | honour's skins- Oceanic Midnight [WC M]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Ooh! I’d love a slot! I’ll take a third run if you are doing one, if not, I’ll take a second one...
Ooh! I’d love a slot! I’ll take a third run if you are doing one, if not, I’ll take a second one...
a slot please!
a slot please!
XAuaJ3y.png___OAm1rIr.png___x2vLVQ3.png
i'd love a slot!
i'd love a slot!
| | | | | | | | | | | | |tumblr_inline_oggpgyxQ6u1rks0wt_540.png| ||

MANAVERIS DRACONA
LONG LIVE THE DRAGONS

VEGA | xx | canada
+MORE / GRAPHICS / HATCHERY
Lists updated to here

@MoonlitCacti

If you need time no worries, I can use my own gems for your slot and once the accent is printed I can use a private auction to sell that accent to you so you have more time :)

@Kalistys
dont worry should it get chosen for WC (likely not) ill refund everyone
Lists updated to here

@MoonlitCacti

If you need time no worries, I can use my own gems for your slot and once the accent is printed I can use a private auction to sell that accent to you so you have more time :)

@Kalistys
dont worry should it get chosen for WC (likely not) ill refund everyone
Please put me down for a slot!
Please put me down for a slot!
9PuoQwk.png
done

the 2nd run seems to have also filled up with notable speed

i think ill have just 1 more final run for the time being, a third run if the 2nd one fills up
done

the 2nd run seems to have also filled up with notable speed

i think ill have just 1 more final run for the time being, a third run if the 2nd one fills up
Thanks so much! PA is very much preferred...[emoji=spiral love]
Thanks so much! PA is very much preferred...
Slot please!
Slot please!
ybwf4f9.gif
@Vynne @KameTurtle @ThistleChaser @snowy @Lyka @Irmingard @Desolation @MoonlitCacti @Dalilah @Kaio Run 2 has also been completed [emoji=firework] You can begin sending the payment (750 [emoji=gem]) via pm or 1 way CR (CR is preferred) Run 3 with 9 slots is happening now i guess
@Vynne @KameTurtle @ThistleChaser @snowy @Lyka @Irmingard @Desolation @MoonlitCacti @Dalilah @Kaio

Run 2 has also been completed

You can begin sending the payment (750 ) via pm or 1 way CR (CR is preferred)

Run 3 with 9 slots is happening now i guess
@honour
I have a question! Is it possible to pay either in mixed, or with PA? Don't have full price in gems rn, but will have in 2-3 days.
@honour
I have a question! Is it possible to pay either in mixed, or with PA? Don't have full price in gems rn, but will have in 2-3 days.
NmS5GYp.png LRsHRNT.png b8wk9GD.png DtPHRBn.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8