Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Parda's Accents | autumn skydancer M
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 30 31
@Parda

May I pay now please? ^^
@Parda

May I pay now please? ^^
@Parda Hi, can i have a slot for incense please ;w;
@Parda Hi, can i have a slot for incense please ;w;
@1Sash1
They will be shelved, there's an explanation in my first post about what that exactly means!
@1Sash1
They will be shelved, there's an explanation in my first post about what that exactly means!
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads
lwN7WD5.png FRT+9 | he/him

accents
art shop
xx Silhouette of a flying dragon
@Gaston
I usually don't accept payment beforehand but considering this is a mixed slot, go ahead!

@WisteriaHoney
Adding!
@Gaston
I usually don't accept payment beforehand but considering this is a mixed slot, go ahead!

@WisteriaHoney
Adding!
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads

accents
art shop
Thanks a lot ♥
Thanks a lot ♥
[center][font=gothic]@Parda Would I be able to get a preview of Fragrance and Perfume on this guy? [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=100&bodygene=39&breed=17&element=11&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=76&tertgene=0&winggene=32&wings=110&auth=bdb6fbc5c6f6ff934de5d0f70b8505e8b661b7f5&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/font][/center]
@Parda

Would I be able to get a preview of Fragrance and Perfume on this guy?

dragon?age=1&body=100&bodygene=39&breed=17&element=11&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=76&tertgene=0&winggene=32&wings=110&auth=bdb6fbc5c6f6ff934de5d0f70b8505e8b661b7f5&dummyext=prev.png
5KyfVO0.png
Y3ss5jo.pngrjlFFu0.pngV4C7iqz.pngvD2mGJA.pngZAD0xZG.pngiuGyQfp.png
VR2c9ts.png
@Parda I cannot seem to access the spreadsheet, so may I get one copy of all 3 M Gaoler accents?
@Parda I cannot seem to access the spreadsheet, so may I get one copy of all 3 M Gaoler accents?
82d4967f3fac3de488ac66283d10c236.png
Draw My OCs - Prizes Include:
UR Pastel Dog, UR Bee, UR PPS Dragon,
Marionette, UR Orange Tree, UR Malk, & more!
@Parda can I please be put on the list for Gaoler M Fragrance?? (The blue and green one, can’t put myself on the sheet because mobile), god I NEED it. What run would I be on and should I send payment immediately?
@Parda can I please be put on the list for Gaoler M Fragrance?? (The blue and green one, can’t put myself on the sheet because mobile), god I NEED it. What run would I be on and should I send payment immediately?
nEBFJpB.png ijlKPCn.png nEBFJpB.png
@Parda I'd love a treasure slot for Perfume please!! I've added myself to the spreadsheet; would you like me to send the money now?
@Parda I'd love a treasure slot for Perfume please!! I've added myself to the spreadsheet; would you like me to send the money now?
79645518.png81164874.png81260751.png81324635.png
@Jinoga [img]https://i.imgur.com/eGUvXDQ.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/10Wrt1U.png[/img] @SarcasticHawke Sure thing! @FallingStar275 You can wait with sending payment until I ask for everyone in that run to send it! Adding you to run 1! @MollyMerula Same as above!
@Jinoga
eGUvXDQ.png
10Wrt1U.png

@SarcasticHawke
Sure thing!

@FallingStar275
You can wait with sending payment until I ask for everyone in that run to send it! Adding you to run 1!

@MollyMerula
Same as above!
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads

accents
art shop
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 30 31