Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Parda's Accents | autumn skydancer M
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
@Parda Hi, love your work. i'm really interested in one of your shelved skins Feathered Brown, if you are willing or able to do a rerun I'd like to go in on it!
@Parda Hi, love your work. i'm really interested in one of your shelved skins Feathered Brown, if you are willing or able to do a rerun I'd like to go in on it!
Knight-by-bioluminosity.png
@Parda
please let me know when you reprint autumnal charm!
@Parda
please let me know when you reprint autumnal charm!
2YPv3wq.png
(Sorry for the lack of replies everyone! I'm going to be closing this shop for a bit, hoping to get back on track soon.)
(Sorry for the lack of replies everyone! I'm going to be closing this shop for a bit, hoping to get back on track soon.)
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads
lwN7WD5.png FRT+9 | he/him

accent shop
xx Silhouette of a flying dragon
[center]I've been gone for a bit, not surprising considering I'm currently having an accent identity crisis. But I'm doing pre-orders again! Just for one skin this time, in order to not overwhelm myself. (you do not have to wait for me to ask for payment before sending it, please send it as soon as you put in your name for a slot!)[/center] ----- [columns][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/601701307149189131/634709243781447710/preview.png[/img][nextcol][size=6][font=courier new]Sorrow[/font][/size] [skin=31952] 750g | 750kt [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Q7WDdtehfQBunI8pf71xXXusS5IiSWr7ZP6OaIjl-yY/edit?usp=sharing]order here![/url] [/columns] [size=1]@Aloice @Touhou @bitmap @Kardi @Atramentia @Rosoidela @2towels @Quintillion @Luteia @Jinoga @evilwave @Tinytalkingtina @Crumpet @dustclouds @overture @Foneu @klee @MunchkinLynx @Rairudiseu @Amorah @Liliun @epher @Rohana @Ravenhearst @elfmoss @Eindride @Maeva @Candace @mercurialwings @Irmingard @Taerar @Supremacy @momiji @BurntLeafyToast @wwhirlybirb @bioluminosity @LilyRaven @nonaline @scarletskyz @mus @mochii @intruxx @Merminea @Syldaya @Catsrevenge @windhound @Katsuokai @Multilyn @yyalls @Neraida @ClashingHearts @maralice13 @Valeguard @Greyscales @Mymozya @Meyoline @shadowdawn199 @WHDE @butcherbaby @pickpocket @Thoroughbred @summerwar @Hardycat @Taki @Nemalu @Roheryn @stovokor @Solarpunk @Pleasant[/size] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2480522]Please click here to go to the GASP thread![/url][br][br]Keywords selected: Skydancer M, Skincents, bones/skeleton, flowers/floral, warm colors, mushroom, halloween[/center][br][br] pings snipped
I've been gone for a bit, not surprising considering I'm currently having an accent identity crisis. But I'm doing pre-orders again! Just for one skin this time, in order to not overwhelm myself.

(you do not have to wait for me to ask for payment before sending it, please send it as soon as you put in your name for a slot!)

preview.png Sorrow

750g | 750kt
order here!

@Aloice @Touhou @bitmap @Kardi @Atramentia @Rosoidela @2towels @Quintillion @Luteia @Jinoga @evilwave @Tinytalkingtina @Crumpet @dustclouds @overture @Foneu @klee @MunchkinLynx @Rairudiseu @Amorah @Liliun @epher @Rohana @Ravenhearst @elfmoss @Eindride @Maeva @Candace @mercurialwings @Irmingard @Taerar @Supremacy @momiji @BurntLeafyToast @wwhirlybirb @bioluminosity @LilyRaven @nonaline @scarletskyz @mus @mochii @intruxx @Merminea @Syldaya @Catsrevenge @windhound @Katsuokai @Multilyn @yyalls @Neraida @ClashingHearts @maralice13 @Valeguard @Greyscales @Mymozya @Meyoline @shadowdawn199 @WHDE @butcherbaby @pickpocket @Thoroughbred @summerwar @Hardycat @Taki @Nemalu @Roheryn @stovokor @Solarpunk @Pleasant
Please click here to go to the GASP thread!

Keywords selected: Skydancer M, Skincents, bones/skeleton, flowers/floral, warm colors, mushroom, halloween

pings snipped
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads

accent shop
@Parda

I’d hate to be a bother, but could I be put down on a slot for Sorrow? I’m on mobile right now, so I can’t edit the spreadsheet.
@Parda

I’d hate to be a bother, but could I be put down on a slot for Sorrow? I’m on mobile right now, so I can’t edit the spreadsheet.
bantam-Fanger.png
NefariousKing #221629

FR+2 | Bestiary Completionist
small dragon banner by Caprexes
@NefariousKing
It's no bother at all! Added you!
@NefariousKing
It's no bother at all! Added you!
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads

accent shop
@Parda

Heyo! Sorry to bother but I can't edit the spreadsheet on mobile, could I please be put down for a slot for Sorrow? Sorry for the trouble ^^"
@Parda

Heyo! Sorry to bother but I can't edit the spreadsheet on mobile, could I please be put down for a slot for Sorrow? Sorry for the trouble ^^"
RV0wL8I.png
@1Sash1
No problem, I've added you!
@1Sash1
No problem, I've added you!
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads

accent shop
Slot for sorrow please!
Slot for sorrow please!
sig-145.png
url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2228365/1]UM/ Festival Accents for Sale Here![/url]
I nabbed a slot! It's weird, I have an autumn-themed dragon who haunts a forest, and just a week or so ago I was thinking about how neat it would be to have her create some sort of creatures from leaves and tree roots and the bones of those who have trespassed on her woods. I wasn't going to make a dragon for that concept, until I saw this skin! It's just so perfect, it's meant to be! [emoji=spiral star size=1]
I nabbed a slot!

It's weird, I have an autumn-themed dragon who haunts a forest, and just a week or so ago I was thinking about how neat it would be to have her create some sort of creatures from leaves and tree roots and the bones of those who have trespassed on her woods. I wasn't going to make a dragon for that concept, until I saw this skin! It's just so perfect, it's meant to be!
77696944_QykUN2hTzlQMCkD.png
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31