Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [MJ Honorable Mention] Bottled Bogsai!
1 2 3 4
Bump!
Bump!
YUDrFCG.png
Bump!
Bump!
YUDrFCG.png
Bump!
Bump!
YUDrFCG.png
One last bump before printing!

( @Autopsy @hiddencreaturez @basileia @Kisk @SaiyanXPride @Rainily ): You guys are good, you've already sent your downpay!

( @Pressia , @Sekaii09 ): You guys need to send your downpay before printing can begin! I'll likely try and start the upload process in a coupla days, so there's no huge rush.
One last bump before printing!

( @Autopsy @hiddencreaturez @basileia @Kisk @SaiyanXPride @Rainily ): You guys are good, you've already sent your downpay!

( @Pressia , @Sekaii09 ): You guys need to send your downpay before printing can begin! I'll likely try and start the upload process in a coupla days, so there's no huge rush.
YUDrFCG.png
@dragonpals Ok!! I'm working on collecting the money and I should have it all soon!
@dragonpals Ok!! I'm working on collecting the money and I should have it all soon!
@Autopsy @hiddencreaturez @basileia @Kisk @SaiyanXPride @Rainily @Pressia @Sekaii09

It's happening!! I've accepted all your downpays and the upload should begin shortly! Depending on how quickly it gets accepted (and it definitely should, I've checked all the boxes and such), you should get your skins in a few days! When I get them, I'll send all y'all some 2-way crossroads. Just put the other half of your payment on and you're golden! If you don't have the full sum of payment yet, don't worry-- I can give you reminder pings if necessary. Thank you for your support!!

Also, of the remaining two copies, one will go to me and one shall go to the AH for 1000g. If you missed a slot, feel free to ping me and I'll make sure you can get a copy!
@Autopsy @hiddencreaturez @basileia @Kisk @SaiyanXPride @Rainily @Pressia @Sekaii09

It's happening!! I've accepted all your downpays and the upload should begin shortly! Depending on how quickly it gets accepted (and it definitely should, I've checked all the boxes and such), you should get your skins in a few days! When I get them, I'll send all y'all some 2-way crossroads. Just put the other half of your payment on and you're golden! If you don't have the full sum of payment yet, don't worry-- I can give you reminder pings if necessary. Thank you for your support!!

Also, of the remaining two copies, one will go to me and one shall go to the AH for 1000g. If you missed a slot, feel free to ping me and I'll make sure you can get a copy!
YUDrFCG.png
@Autopsy @hiddencreaturez @basileia @Kisk @SaiyanXPride @Rainily @Pressia @Sekaii09 IT'S HEEEEERE!! [item=Skin: Bottled Bog-sai] I'll be sending all of you crossroads momentarily! Thanks so much for your support!! :D

IT'S HEEEEERE!!

Skin: Bottled Bog-sai

I'll be sending all of you crossroads momentarily! Thanks so much for your support!! :D
YUDrFCG.png
any chance of a second run for ?

@dragonpals
any chance of a second run for ?

@dragonpals
38046009796_f6a0057f92_n.jpg
@Gormanghaste

Oh wow, I haven't thought about this skin in forever! I'd certainly be willing to reprint it, though!

I can go ahead and ping GASP for a second run, since it's been well over long enough. The potential price of the skin will scale with the amount of interested buyers because of how blueprint prices work-- I could do a run at 1500g for 2 buyers, and 850g for any amount of buyers greater than 5. In the absolute worst case scenario, if you're the only one interested in a reprint, I'd need 2200g for that to cover the blueprint cost. I'd also be willing to take treasure at a ratio of 1g:1000t!

But yes! With all that said, want me to go ahead and ping GASP? Thank you so much for your interest!!
@Gormanghaste

Oh wow, I haven't thought about this skin in forever! I'd certainly be willing to reprint it, though!

I can go ahead and ping GASP for a second run, since it's been well over long enough. The potential price of the skin will scale with the amount of interested buyers because of how blueprint prices work-- I could do a run at 1500g for 2 buyers, and 850g for any amount of buyers greater than 5. In the absolute worst case scenario, if you're the only one interested in a reprint, I'd need 2200g for that to cover the blueprint cost. I'd also be willing to take treasure at a ratio of 1g:1000t!

But yes! With all that said, want me to go ahead and ping GASP? Thank you so much for your interest!!
YUDrFCG.png
@dragonpals Oh yes, pinging GASP would be wonderful! I'd love to see this skin in as many hands as possible.
@dragonpals Oh yes, pinging GASP would be wonderful! I'd love to see this skin in as many hands as possible.
38046009796_f6a0057f92_n.jpg
1 2 3 4