Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [MJ Honorable Mention] Bottled Bogsai!
1 2 3 4
Hey! Do I just send a crossroads for the down payment?
Hey! Do I just send a crossroads for the down payment?
@Sekaii09

Sure, I'll add you to the list!
@Sekaii09

Sure, I'll add you to the list!
YUDrFCG.png
@dragonpals I'd love to order but I'm still pretty new to the site and there's a ton of other things I can do if I just hold on to my treasure and gems so regretfully I'm gonna have to say I won't be ordering. Sorry [emoji=coatl sad]
@dragonpals

I'd love to order but I'm still pretty new to the site and there's a ton of other things I can do if I just hold on to my treasure and gems so regretfully I'm gonna have to say I won't be ordering. Sorry
1pLM.gif
@Orrik

No problem! I may end up bumping the price down a bit; I'm a bit new to pricing skins and although this is in the ballpark of skin prices, it may still be a bit high for most people. Thanks for your support, I really do appreciate it!
@Orrik

No problem! I may end up bumping the price down a bit; I'm a bit new to pricing skins and although this is in the ballpark of skin prices, it may still be a bit high for most people. Thanks for your support, I really do appreciate it!
YUDrFCG.png
@dragonpals
I'd like one please :)
@dragonpals
I'd like one please :)
4l3U0Zi.png.png
Checked my wallet, one Slot please
Checked my wallet, one Slot please
2wowe9.jpg
@Basileia @Kisk

Added!!
@Basileia @Kisk

Added!!
YUDrFCG.png
@SaiyanXPride

Here you are-- preorders are up! Lemme know if you'd like a copy!
@SaiyanXPride

Here you are-- preorders are up! Lemme know if you'd like a copy!
YUDrFCG.png
@DragonPals

Sadly I cannot do a prepayment just yet. I just dropped 3.2KG on a sprite, but I'll let you know when I can!
@DragonPals

Sadly I cannot do a prepayment just yet. I just dropped 3.2KG on a sprite, but I'll let you know when I can!
kWTG1iq.png
@SaiyanXPride

Totally understandable! My jaw lowkey dropped at the mention of 3.2kg-- which sprite was it?
@SaiyanXPride

Totally understandable! My jaw lowkey dropped at the mention of 3.2kg-- which sprite was it?
YUDrFCG.png
1 2 3 4