Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Natron's skins - reprinting some!
1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 ... 162 163
@gayscreeching that is the exact reason why I don't retire my accents ^^ I've been talking a lot about accessibility for the past 3 years and you legit just made me realise why I've always been like this with my accents. The accessibility of my skins and accents to others will always be more important to me than the potential profit I could make if I made people frantically buy them before them going retired.

So yeah! If you have a bluepree available, I can immediately submit it for reprinting :^)
@gayscreeching that is the exact reason why I don't retire my accents ^^ I've been talking a lot about accessibility for the past 3 years and you legit just made me realise why I've always been like this with my accents. The accessibility of my skins and accents to others will always be more important to me than the potential profit I could make if I made people frantically buy them before them going retired.

So yeah! If you have a bluepree available, I can immediately submit it for reprinting :^)
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
@Natron The blueprint has been sent over via pm, I hope I explained my thought process for doing it that way well enough in the message. Once more, thank you so much for allowing me to buy a reprint for my girl! Here's her full outfit plan, if you wish to know, since I had a chance to work on that between messages here. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=1589079&skin=30299&apparel=1094,768,26858,32703,32974,491,22166,30045&xt=dressing.png[/img] I think I managed to accent Shnu and allow it to act as a center piece while still adding to it and making the outfit very original and her.
@Natron

The blueprint has been sent over via pm, I hope I explained my thought process for doing it that way well enough in the message. Once more, thank you so much for allowing me to buy a reprint for my girl!

Here's her full outfit plan, if you wish to know, since I had a chance to work on that between messages here.
scry?sdid=1589079&skin=30299&apparel=1094,768,26858,32703,32974,491,22166,30045&xt=dressing.png
I think I managed to accent Shnu and allow it to act as a center piece while still adding to it and making the outfit very original and her.
B7_L.pngo324-d01-Gay-Screeching.png4qRIVLU.pngcDKoVmo.pngo324-d02-Gay-Screeching.pngT24.pngo324-d04-Gay-Screeching.pngaKdV5MN.pngE3sjxsi.pngm5Wt3n0.png
BJ6ik2C.png
@Hippotang @Bluedragon @Dandyfrau @RheoTastic

AIGHT, unfortunately this ain't taking me anywhere so I'll just request the payment and submit it right away, sell the remaining blueprints in the AH. It's 800 G, thank you for buying ♥
@Hippotang @Bluedragon @Dandyfrau @RheoTastic

AIGHT, unfortunately this ain't taking me anywhere so I'll just request the payment and submit it right away, sell the remaining blueprints in the AH. It's 800 G, thank you for buying ♥
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Could I be added to your general pinglist, as well as the reprint list for Kah nub?
Could I be added to your general pinglist, as well as the reprint list for Kah nub?
GD7On40.png
@weredogalism of course!! Thank you so much!
@weredogalism of course!! Thank you so much!
just wanted to stop by and show off my newest completed dragon wearing fetfet!! missed the initial release but found someone selling their copy :D i loove your accents, also got my hands on a copy of shnu but just waiting for the right g1 to pop up,, [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69460063][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/694601/69460063_350.png[/img][/url]
just wanted to stop by and show off my newest completed dragon wearing fetfet!! missed the initial release but found someone selling their copy :D i loove your accents, also got my hands on a copy of shnu but just waiting for the right g1 to pop up,,

69460063_350.png
4OQcs93.png
@mintie YESSSS I think I just saw you post about looking for Fetfet a few days ago, look at that Latte man, he's so handsome omg. Glad you like the accent ♥ and oooo please show the Shnu wearer once you get them :^)))
@mintie YESSSS I think I just saw you post about looking for Fetfet a few days ago, look at that Latte man, he's so handsome omg. Glad you like the accent ♥ and oooo please show the Shnu wearer once you get them :^)))
thank you <33 also i just changed my username from mintie > pensive so i'd appreciate it if it could be updated on the pinglist :))
thank you <33 also i just changed my username from mintie > pensive so i'd appreciate it if it could be updated on the pinglist :))
4OQcs93.png
@pensive oh that's such a high quality username choice, nice! updated
@pensive oh that's such a high quality username choice, nice! updated
please add me to the reprint list for Fetfet!

Edit: also, do you have a pinglist for when custom slots are available?
please add me to the reprint list for Fetfet!

Edit: also, do you have a pinglist for when custom slots are available?
0hXKHxZ.png Art Shop
Character Portraits [Hiatus]
Accent Shop
Mythology, Nature, Gold
1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 ... 162 163