Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Natron's skins - reprinting some!
1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 ... 162 163
blease, let's just fill this
blease, let's just fill this
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
[emoji=ping size=1]
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Thought I'd share my boy who got the skin I ordered! Took a little while to find the perfect beachy vibe.... [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69008796][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/690088/69008796_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
Thought I'd share my boy who got the skin I ordered! Took a little while to find the perfect beachy vibe....
69008796_350.png
chxjGgQ.gif

He/Him
BPco0tZ.png HQsa6bD.png xvCXjXc.png FR+3
@madrigalism OMG HE'S SO BEACHY AAAAAA I love him
@madrigalism OMG HE'S SO BEACHY AAAAAA I love him
[emoji=ping size=1]
Just wanted to pop in and say your work in lovely, I wish I was as dedicated to anything in life as you are to your aesthetic. Could I be added to your general pinglist?
Just wanted to pop in and say your work in lovely, I wish I was as dedicated to anything in life as you are to your aesthetic. Could I be added to your general pinglist?
She/Her
Adult
Untitled18_20230718164049.png
@bloomed aSDKLJSKL thank you so much I'm- [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/334434457190662154/798282806169960448/Untitled.png[/img] of course, I'll go add you right away!
@bloomed aSDKLJSKL thank you so much I'm- Untitled.png

of course, I'll go add you right away!
@Natron Not sure if you'll be doing another round of the accent or not, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask. Do you think you'll be doing another reprint run of Accent: Shnu anytime soon, and if so could you add me to the list for the next run? If you don't think you'll be doing a full run is there any way I could convince you to do a singular print for one of my dragons? I know some creators like to know while others don't mind not knowing, but just in case you'd like to see the plan I have in mind for the skin, here's the girl it'll be going on. This is just a scry at the moment since she was hatched just yesterday, and I still need to come up with an outfit for her, but still. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=1589079&skin=30299&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img]
@Natron

Not sure if you'll be doing another round of the accent or not, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask. Do you think you'll be doing another reprint run of Accent: Shnu anytime soon, and if so could you add me to the list for the next run? If you don't think you'll be doing a full run is there any way I could convince you to do a singular print for one of my dragons?

I know some creators like to know while others don't mind not knowing, but just in case you'd like to see the plan I have in mind for the skin, here's the girl it'll be going on. This is just a scry at the moment since she was hatched just yesterday, and I still need to come up with an outfit for her, but still.
scry?sdid=1589079&skin=30299&apparel=&xt=dressing.png
B7_L.pngo324-d01-Gay-Screeching.png4qRIVLU.pngcDKoVmo.pngo324-d02-Gay-Screeching.pngT24.pngo324-d04-Gay-Screeching.pngaKdV5MN.pngE3sjxsi.pngm5Wt3n0.png
BJ6ik2C.png
@gayscreeching aw hell yea, your girl looks splendid and she'd look so nice with the accent ;; ♥ I cannot bELIEVE I deleted that part, I thought I still had the information about reprinting in the thread....

What it used to say was something along the lines of:
a) unless the accents/skins are special, they will always be unlimited (not retired)
b) every unretired accent/skin will be reprinted with enough interest
c) if 10 are reprinted, it costs 500 G/800 G per piece, if 5 are printed, it costs 700 G/1000 G per piece, if only one is reprinted, it costs 450 G/750 G per piece but the blueprint must be provided

I'll add this to the front
@gayscreeching aw hell yea, your girl looks splendid and she'd look so nice with the accent ;; ♥ I cannot bELIEVE I deleted that part, I thought I still had the information about reprinting in the thread....

What it used to say was something along the lines of:
a) unless the accents/skins are special, they will always be unlimited (not retired)
b) every unretired accent/skin will be reprinted with enough interest
c) if 10 are reprinted, it costs 500 G/800 G per piece, if 5 are printed, it costs 700 G/1000 G per piece, if only one is reprinted, it costs 450 G/750 G per piece but the blueprint must be provided

I'll add this to the front
@Natron

Well, if there isn't interest from anyone else for a reprint I would be more than glad to buy a singular copy of the accent. I was worried it would be impossible to get the accent, so I'm very pleasantly surprised to know they're still available for reprinting.
@Natron

Well, if there isn't interest from anyone else for a reprint I would be more than glad to buy a singular copy of the accent. I was worried it would be impossible to get the accent, so I'm very pleasantly surprised to know they're still available for reprinting.
B7_L.pngo324-d01-Gay-Screeching.png4qRIVLU.pngcDKoVmo.pngo324-d02-Gay-Screeching.pngT24.pngo324-d04-Gay-Screeching.pngaKdV5MN.pngE3sjxsi.pngm5Wt3n0.png
BJ6ik2C.png
1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 ... 162 163