Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Natron's skins - reprinting some!
1 2 ... 142 143 144 145 146 ... 162 163
aaa yes @5inthemorning! Thank you for the collab with Natron on Ibis! <3

and thank you @Natron! it's what i've been into lately so my themes might lean into that into the future ;0;
aaa yes @5inthemorning! Thank you for the collab with Natron on Ibis! <3

and thank you @Natron! it's what i've been into lately so my themes might lean into that into the future ;0;
03_03.jpg
@vinid HEEEEHEHYEHE here it is! I'm thinking maybe I could even try submitting with a lighter dragon lineart because everything is so white, but we'll see. I ended up making some markings on the wings, but they're now stacked and not erased! That's why it turned out better [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1061444614734741615/1070102723044847686/silver750.png[/img][/center] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1061444614734741615/1070102901248237608/silver_large.png[/img] Pls lemme know if anything needs changing!
@vinid HEEEEHEHYEHE here it is! I'm thinking maybe I could even try submitting with a lighter dragon lineart because everything is so white, but we'll see. I ended up making some markings on the wings, but they're now stacked and not erased! That's why it turned out better
silver750.png
silver_large.png

Pls lemme know if anything needs changing!
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Oooh that looks amazing!! :D Would it be possible to make the wraps a bit whiter/more greyscale, so the bones and canopic jar pop a bit more? It gets a tiny bit muddied due to the downsize, otherwise it's absolutely perfect for him!! :D
Oooh that looks amazing!! :D Would it be possible to make the wraps a bit whiter/more greyscale, so the bones and canopic jar pop a bit more? It gets a tiny bit muddied due to the downsize, otherwise it's absolutely perfect for him!! :D
Image ID: Animated pixel art of the clan leader and custom progen, Purble. She is a female tundra, with the genes purple swirl, purple marbled, and maize underbelly. Her eyes are water common. She is seated on a grassy patch with one paw raised, blinking and flicking her tail on occasion. The wind rustles her fur, and the grass surrounding her. A signpost is beside her, with three arrows pointing different directions. The signs read Vin, She/Her, and FR +3. End ID.
@vinid AHHHH I know, I noticed that myself and I've been adjusting the colours so much but it ended up looking weird. I'll try it again but can't promise it'll fix much because I can do only that many "shades of white" until it starts looking like a mess D: I didn't want to make any of them too coloured or two greyscale either because they'd eithe stop matching or they'd look uncoloured. Say, would a slightly pale blue one like this work for you? (the bottom one) I could make it even less saturated but I think that could fix it. [img]https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/711U73krwNL.jpg[/img]
@vinid AHHHH I know, I noticed that myself and I've been adjusting the colours so much but it ended up looking weird. I'll try it again but can't promise it'll fix much because I can do only that many "shades of white" until it starts looking like a mess D:

I didn't want to make any of them too coloured or two greyscale either because they'd eithe stop matching or they'd look uncoloured.

Say, would a slightly pale blue one like this work for you? (the bottom one) I could make it even less saturated but I think that could fix it.

711U73krwNL.jpg
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Ooh yeah very desaturated blue may work!!!
Ooh yeah very desaturated blue may work!!!
Image ID: Animated pixel art of the clan leader and custom progen, Purble. She is a female tundra, with the genes purple swirl, purple marbled, and maize underbelly. Her eyes are water common. She is seated on a grassy patch with one paw raised, blinking and flicking her tail on occasion. The wind rustles her fur, and the grass surrounding her. A signpost is beside her, with three arrows pointing different directions. The signs read Vin, She/Her, and FR +3. End ID.
@vinid omg I am so glad you asked for colour adjustments because this is so much more comprehensible now [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/767993560985108486/1070138230441263124/silver.png[/img]
@vinid omg I am so glad you asked for colour adjustments because this is so much more comprehensible now

silver.png
Are you still taking slots on the 4th run of Shentch? If so Id like a copy :)
Are you still taking slots on the 4th run of Shentch? If so Id like a copy :)
41351187_5PNB1gGszITIuID.png 4lcODb6.pngtyEuRXe.pngJvUa9ma.png
Please call me Hazard, or Fish.
I am 21+ and from California, USA.
cNlQITm.pnga69iToJ.pngss5qKdV.png
Ohhh that's super pretty!!! Could I see a preview on the dragon if it's not too much trouble!
Ohhh that's super pretty!!! Could I see a preview on the dragon if it's not too much trouble!
@hazardousfish YOU ARE IN LUCK. So, that one's permanently retired, unfortunately, because it is a custom. The "Xs" are just auction house listings but the runs were completely filled. [i]However[/i], if I remember correctly, a buyer returned the skin because they tried hard to find a dragon for it and couldn't, so they wanted it to go to someone else who wanted it. I still have a copy and this one is gonna go to you free of charge. @vinid sure thing, hold on just a moment! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/767993560985108486/1070335377069572116/silver.png[/img] Makes him look nice and frosty, if I had turned this into a more icy blue, however, I think this would have blended in with his primary a bit too much
@hazardousfish YOU ARE IN LUCK. So, that one's permanently retired, unfortunately, because it is a custom. The "Xs" are just auction house listings but the runs were completely filled. However, if I remember correctly, a buyer returned the skin because they tried hard to find a dragon for it and couldn't, so they wanted it to go to someone else who wanted it.

I still have a copy and this one is gonna go to you free of charge.

@vinid sure thing, hold on just a moment!

silver.png

Makes him look nice and frosty, if I had turned this into a more icy blue, however, I think this would have blended in with his primary a bit too much
Ohh that looks so good!! If it's not too much trouble would I be able to see it with the silks closer to his eye color? I'm trying to keep him with a limited color palette and the greenish blue is super pretty but adds more colors haha.
Ohh that looks so good!! If it's not too much trouble would I be able to see it with the silks closer to his eye color? I'm trying to keep him with a limited color palette and the greenish blue is super pretty but adds more colors haha.
1 2 ... 142 143 144 145 146 ... 162 163