Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Natron's skins - reprinting some!
1 2 ... 140 141 142 143 144 ... 162 163
Hello again! I was interested in grabbing another custom, if there's a slot open in your queue and if this idea was something you'd be up for! I recently was gifted this boy here, and I'd love something with tatters/wraps, silver jewelry, and a strong focus on bones. I'd like to keep his color pallet greyscale-ish but definitely darken the bright areas a bit, but if that's something you'd rather not work with/think wouldn't work with your shop theme I totally understand though! :) I'd be interested in paying with USD as well. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83193069][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/831931/83193069_350.png[/img][/url] I knew I'd forget something the second I posted haha, I am fine with an accent or skincent, but am guessing it'd probably lean towards skincent if anything is added to tint the wings darker or anything like that.
Hello again! I was interested in grabbing another custom, if there's a slot open in your queue and if this idea was something you'd be up for! I recently was gifted this boy here, and I'd love something with tatters/wraps, silver jewelry, and a strong focus on bones. I'd like to keep his color pallet greyscale-ish but definitely darken the bright areas a bit, but if that's something you'd rather not work with/think wouldn't work with your shop theme I totally understand though! :) I'd be interested in paying with USD as well.

83193069_350.png

I knew I'd forget something the second I posted haha, I am fine with an accent or skincent, but am guessing it'd probably lean towards skincent if anything is added to tint the wings darker or anything like that.
Image ID: Animated pixel art of the clan leader and custom progen, Purble. She is a female tundra, with the genes purple swirl, purple marbled, and maize underbelly. Her eyes are water common. She is seated on a grassy patch with one paw raised, blinking and flicking her tail on occasion. The wind rustles her fur, and the grass surrounding her. A signpost is beside her, with three arrows pointing different directions. The signs read Vin, She/Her, and FR +3. End ID.
@vinid YOOOOOOOO HELLO, I would love to!! I'm actually free as of currently bc I'm still waiting for some people to either return or to update me on their situation. I can start working on it on Monday, thank you a lot!

Now, if I may ask, do you have any specific ideas for him? ,':^)
@vinid YOOOOOOOO HELLO, I would love to!! I'm actually free as of currently bc I'm still waiting for some people to either return or to update me on their situation. I can start working on it on Monday, thank you a lot!

Now, if I may ask, do you have any specific ideas for him? ,':^)
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Oh awesome!! :D Beyond the color scheme/wanting silver and bones, I didn't have a ton of specific ideas in mind. I'd love his wings darkened and maybe with some sort of markings within the gradient/darkness like , and I'd love for skull(s) to be featured as at least one/some of the bones.

I think it may be neat if he was holding a canopic jar (like these limescale ones), and also had the skull of the same animal as the god featured on the jar somewhere on his body as well? If that idea was used, I'd lean towards Duamutef/Jackal or Qebehsenuef/falcon, but I'm also not committed to the idea at all if you had anything else in mind.
Oh awesome!! :D Beyond the color scheme/wanting silver and bones, I didn't have a ton of specific ideas in mind. I'd love his wings darkened and maybe with some sort of markings within the gradient/darkness like , and I'd love for skull(s) to be featured as at least one/some of the bones.

I think it may be neat if he was holding a canopic jar (like these limescale ones), and also had the skull of the same animal as the god featured on the jar somewhere on his body as well? If that idea was used, I'd lean towards Duamutef/Jackal or Qebehsenuef/falcon, but I'm also not committed to the idea at all if you had anything else in mind.
Image ID: Animated pixel art of the clan leader and custom progen, Purble. She is a female tundra, with the genes purple swirl, purple marbled, and maize underbelly. Her eyes are water common. She is seated on a grassy patch with one paw raised, blinking and flicking her tail on occasion. The wind rustles her fur, and the grass surrounding her. A signpost is beside her, with three arrows pointing different directions. The signs read Vin, She/Her, and FR +3. End ID.
@vinid omg that sounds amazing, actually! I will have to figure out how to incorporate the silver palette into my general style but I could totally do the limescale colour. I can very much do the old silver aka something like this >:) [img]https://www.metmuseum.org/-/media/images/blogs/collection-insights/2018/2018_10/silver-in-ancient-egypt-timeline-introduction/silver_in_ae_main.jpg[/img] And an oilslick gradient could work extremely well, I think I did the one on Nabenu ah uab with a mouse so it turned out horrible like that, or perhaps my brush strength was too high up, I was so new to digital art :P If you'd like a simple shawl or something like that in a linen white colour, I can do that as well. Also, if you have any additional colour that you think could work, like perhaps Lapis blue or something like that, feel free to lemme kno
@vinid omg that sounds amazing, actually! I will have to figure out how to incorporate the silver palette into my general style but I could totally do the limescale colour. I can very much do the old silver aka something like this >:)

silver_in_ae_main.jpg

And an oilslick gradient could work extremely well, I think I did the one on Nabenu ah uab with a mouse so it turned out horrible like that, or perhaps my brush strength was too high up, I was so new to digital art :P

If you'd like a simple shawl or something like that in a linen white colour, I can do that as well. Also, if you have any additional colour that you think could work, like perhaps Lapis blue or something like that, feel free to lemme kno
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Ooh tarnished works too! I'd love white tatters/silks/shawl, anything like that. :D I think I'll avoid any accent colors like lapis for now, since my original idea is to keep him very neutral/greyscale (/greyscale adjacent), but if you end up thinking "wow this is awful" let me know LOL
Ooh tarnished works too! I'd love white tatters/silks/shawl, anything like that. :D I think I'll avoid any accent colors like lapis for now, since my original idea is to keep him very neutral/greyscale (/greyscale adjacent), but if you end up thinking "wow this is awful" let me know LOL
@vinid TARNISHED OMG. YES OK I love this idea, thank you. I'll do some little digging through my ref folder and see how it goes, I might conjure up some ideas
@vinid TARNISHED OMG. YES OK I love this idea, thank you. I'll do some little digging through my ref folder and see how it goes, I might conjure up some ideas
Sounds awesome! Super excited to see what you make for him! :D
Sounds awesome! Super excited to see what you make for him! :D
@Natron could i be on your general pinglist and for the reprint of ka ba akh? (i have no idea how i missed that accent getting released but i am in love with it)
@Natron could i be on your general pinglist and for the reprint of ka ba akh? (i have no idea how i missed that accent getting released but i am in love with it)
F3d7DSl.png
@trachynhawb [i]Fortunately[/i], it wasn't your fault for missing it because you didn't miss it at all! [i]Unfortunately[/i], it is a custom [emoji=ridgeback sad size=1] And a private one at that! Two copies went to the commissioner, one to me (bc I always do that). It is possible they might sell one later so who knows, you might find it in the AH one day. So sorry about that but- I will certainly add you to the general pinglist tho!! Thank you for stopping by!
@trachynhawb Fortunately, it wasn't your fault for missing it because you didn't miss it at all!
Unfortunately, it is a custom And a private one at that! Two copies went to the commissioner, one to me (bc I always do that). It is possible they might sell one later so who knows, you might find it in the AH one day. So sorry about that but-

I will certainly add you to the general pinglist tho!! Thank you for stopping by!
@Natron oh man that's a shame. Beautiful work on it though. I'm gonna have to try to snag a custom slot from you at some point. Your work is so beautiful
@Natron oh man that's a shame. Beautiful work on it though. I'm gonna have to try to snag a custom slot from you at some point. Your work is so beautiful
F3d7DSl.png
1 2 ... 140 141 142 143 144 ... 162 163