Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | tmq's accents [Imperial Male]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Veylaron yeah, the warm version isn’t as popular as the cold one :”) Then it’s settled – you can send the payment for your copy of Glass leaves-warm whenever you’re ready!
@Veylaron yeah, the warm version isn’t as popular as the cold one :”) Then it’s settled – you can send the payment for your copy of Glass leaves-warm whenever you’re ready!
tumblr-p56iclhy-Xn1rihy9do7-r1-250.png aaaaa
@Hiame sure thing, I’ll ping you when I reprint them!

@Pressia Hi! You’ve been added to the pinglist!

@SquidneyTsu hi! Added you!
@Hiame sure thing, I’ll ping you when I reprint them!

@Pressia Hi! You’ve been added to the pinglist!

@SquidneyTsu hi! Added you!
@tmq Hello! Could I be added for a slot on both accents (warm and cold)? Your art is so pretty! :D And could I be added to your general pinglist too? Thank you very much!
@tmq Hello! Could I be added for a slot on both accents (warm and cold)? Your art is so pretty! :D And could I be added to your general pinglist too? Thank you very much!
EGjlGzP.png
@Meyoline ahh thank you so much!! [emoji=familiar heart] Added you to the slots & pinglist!
@Meyoline ahh thank you so much!! Added you to the slots & pinglist!
@Hayum @coral12 @Veylaron @Tsugumi @SquidneyTsu @Meyoline

Hi everyone!

Just wanted to let you know that second runs of accents Glass-leaves warm and Glass-leaves cold have been printed and copies will be sent to everyone from the slot lists via private auctions! The rest of the copies will be sold on the AH!

@Hiame you asked me to ping you when I reprint the accents – let me know if you’d like to purchase a copy (and which one)!
@Hayum @coral12 @Veylaron @Tsugumi @SquidneyTsu @Meyoline

Hi everyone!

Just wanted to let you know that second runs of accents Glass-leaves warm and Glass-leaves cold have been printed and copies will be sent to everyone from the slot lists via private auctions! The rest of the copies will be sold on the AH!

@Hiame you asked me to ping you when I reprint the accents – let me know if you’d like to purchase a copy (and which one)!
I bought warm from ah, thank you :)
I bought warm from ah, thank you :)
@tmq Thank you so much! :D
@tmq Thank you so much! :D
EGjlGzP.png
@Hiame @Meyoline thanks so much for the purchase of the accents!! [emoji=familiar heart][emoji=familiar heart]
@Hiame @Meyoline

thanks so much for the purchase of the accents!!
Bumpin the thread bc there's still copies on the AH~
Bumpin the thread bc there's still copies on the AH~
Bump - 4 copies of 'Glass-leves warm' left on AH
Bump - 4 copies of 'Glass-leves warm' left on AH
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9