Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Crystalline Gala Skin Discussion 2019
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 22 23
More entries have rolled in and I must say I love everyone's efforts :D Good luck to all!
I also made a second accent, both of my entries are here. Any chance I could get some opinions on these (e.g. if they would qualify, what I could have done better etc.)? Thanks!
More entries have rolled in and I must say I love everyone's efforts :D Good luck to all!
I also made a second accent, both of my entries are here. Any chance I could get some opinions on these (e.g. if they would qualify, what I could have done better etc.)? Thanks!
@Eggy0
Love your Snowbone accent!
@Eggy0
Love your Snowbone accent!
artshoplogo.jpg
@Eggy0
Your entries definitely qualify, and they look great!
I think the Crystalline Gala is one of the hardest to judge, probably, because ice/snow is such a... specific theme? So a lot of them end up pretty vaguely similar.

I do really like the nocturne with the subtle white speckling on her belly edges and legs. Makes me think of that spray-on snow/frost they use to decorate windows. Would love to see more of that maybe on the edges of the wings (don't get too crazy though, like some of the entries below yours)?

The coatl on the other hand...Hm. It feels a little flat? It's definitely well-done and really nice and smooth, but it's... Mm. I don't think it jumps from the crowd well-enough.
Like I said, ice is a hard theme to work with, as far as trying to stand out goes. I think your noct is the better option here. But they both look great and I wish you luck! :D
@Eggy0
Your entries definitely qualify, and they look great!
I think the Crystalline Gala is one of the hardest to judge, probably, because ice/snow is such a... specific theme? So a lot of them end up pretty vaguely similar.

I do really like the nocturne with the subtle white speckling on her belly edges and legs. Makes me think of that spray-on snow/frost they use to decorate windows. Would love to see more of that maybe on the edges of the wings (don't get too crazy though, like some of the entries below yours)?

The coatl on the other hand...Hm. It feels a little flat? It's definitely well-done and really nice and smooth, but it's... Mm. I don't think it jumps from the crowd well-enough.
Like I said, ice is a hard theme to work with, as far as trying to stand out goes. I think your noct is the better option here. But they both look great and I wish you luck! :D
L74Jfbv.png
gYW0j5f.png
4SVfFPD.png
PRdYFXl.png
3B15OeM.png
Razrroth #4858
GEouoxl.png
@Aseosyn I did my entry in fire alpaca! What I did was download the psd and used the open option to bring it up. When your entry is completed change the size with the image size option in edit. When you want to export it, use the transparent png option. Hope this helps!
@Aseosyn I did my entry in fire alpaca! What I did was download the psd and used the open option to bring it up. When your entry is completed change the size with the image size option in edit. When you want to export it, use the transparent png option. Hope this helps!
Please ping me, I tend to forget to sub to threads. ;u;
So many beautiful entries, I love seeing what ideas the community comes up with!
So many beautiful entries, I love seeing what ideas the community comes up with!
I need to update my signature.

He/She/It/Xe (Any pronouns really) | US Timezone
@Nyebe OMG "Snow Queen" is gorgeous and if it doesn't win, I'd like to buy it if you'd consider printing it bc it's straight up gorgeous!!
@Nyebe OMG "Snow Queen" is gorgeous and if it doesn't win, I'd like to buy it if you'd consider printing it bc it's straight up gorgeous!!
tDZwhXx.pngeAQ7Lz1.pngaLJKVnC.pngFi2K3D1.pnghqBbv0q.png8Bgo3kR.pngXOxAM9X.pngs0RMySq.gifNzTHVja.pngUMYiOz6.png

BJ6ik2C.png
@pixiejen aaaaaaa thank you so much!!! <3 ;o;/////
i'll definitely look into getting it printed if it doesn't win!!
@pixiejen aaaaaaa thank you so much!!! <3 ;o;/////
i'll definitely look into getting it printed if it doesn't win!!
uT1e6k0.png
[img]http://i64.tinypic.com/2h4cfpz.png[/img] Don't know if anyone is looking at this, but here is my accent, Immigrant Song, and I'm really trying to win this year. I spent hours on this (granted, most of those hours were spent trying to get my stupid mouse to track,) but I did work hard on this one and if there are any ways to make it better, please let me know. Thank you. And no, I'm totally not determined to win because Immigrant Song Chest sounds hella amazing. Also, lots of great entries, I especially love @Frionivalis Crystal Winter
2h4cfpz.png

Don't know if anyone is looking at this, but here is my accent, Immigrant Song, and I'm really trying to win this year. I spent hours on this (granted, most of those hours were spent trying to get my stupid mouse to track,) but I did work hard on this one and if there are any ways to make it better, please let me know. Thank you. And no, I'm totally not determined to win because Immigrant Song Chest sounds hella amazing.

Also, lots of great entries, I especially love @Frionivalis Crystal Winter
4xd1oW3.png
@AngelOfMetal
Did you submit your entry yet? If not, then visit the submission post (linked at the top of the first post) to submit.

It's pretty nice, but is there a transparent version (without the template)?
@AngelOfMetal
Did you submit your entry yet? If not, then visit the submission post (linked at the top of the first post) to submit.

It's pretty nice, but is there a transparent version (without the template)?
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
@Edgemeister
I love your Freezer Burn bogsneak accent!
@Edgemeister
I love your Freezer Burn bogsneak accent!
MUYNhfy.png
VPnffeY.png
Achillean (NB Achillean flag)
rix3ppo.png
WKtl2lb.png
J7D1quC.png
l4bF82r.pngR9wtXaf.pngiZMfJug.pngwE8InSj.pngBjG9OOU.pnga6YPmbH.gif47CqiMq.gif
ASbXVY4.png
bYt72YT.png
tqGkHih.png
4SE4T9N.png
KrIo0N3.png