Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Assorted Ascensions [Stars+Wings Obi M]
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 25 26
@Oricalcon Can I go ahead and send payment for Glistening Grassblade now that slots are full? Sorry to be impatient, my F Gaoler's horns are so boring ^.^;;
@Oricalcon Can I go ahead and send payment for Glistening Grassblade now that slots are full? Sorry to be impatient, my F Gaoler's horns are so boring ^.^;;
e2i04jb.png
Titian with TWO 'i's! Please double check my name when pinging me! Thank you!!
@Oricalcon

Hullo!

Is there still any possibility of being added to the Cathedral pre-order list? I looked at the linked sheet, but it appears to be full.
@Oricalcon

Hullo!

Is there still any possibility of being added to the Cathedral pre-order list? I looked at the linked sheet, but it appears to be full.
wren1.pngwren2.gifwren3.gifwren4.pngwren5.png
@Oricalcon

Hey, I wanted to ask. Midnight Mane is all full up, will you be making a third run of it? I wanted to put myself on the pinglist.
@Oricalcon

Hey, I wanted to ask. Midnight Mane is all full up, will you be making a third run of it? I wanted to put myself on the pinglist.
@titian I’m happy you’re excited about glistening grassblade! Unfortunately I’m out of town at the moment, I only have my phone to type on, and it’s very difficult to open my docs on it. I wouldn’t want to make a mistake or leave anyone out, but I will make sure that first thing on Monday I get that accent rolling!

@Viviwren Cathedral is no longer in production, and I will be removing it from the preorder list as soon as I’m back in town! However, several individuals did not claim their copy for the last run of it so I will ping you when I list those copies for sale.

@Pastiche there is a third run of Midnight Mane available! I’ll add you to it as soon as I can! It’s a shorter list as interest has died down but it should be under the second run column.
@titian I’m happy you’re excited about glistening grassblade! Unfortunately I’m out of town at the moment, I only have my phone to type on, and it’s very difficult to open my docs on it. I wouldn’t want to make a mistake or leave anyone out, but I will make sure that first thing on Monday I get that accent rolling!

@Viviwren Cathedral is no longer in production, and I will be removing it from the preorder list as soon as I’m back in town! However, several individuals did not claim their copy for the last run of it so I will ping you when I list those copies for sale.

@Pastiche there is a third run of Midnight Mane available! I’ll add you to it as soon as I can! It’s a shorter list as interest has died down but it should be under the second run column.
oJ1x42C.png
@Oricalcon

Thank you!
@Oricalcon

Thank you!
@Oricalcon

That'd be wonderful, thank you. I'll have the amount ready and set aside just in case.
@Oricalcon

That'd be wonderful, thank you. I'll have the amount ready and set aside just in case.
wren1.pngwren2.gifwren3.gifwren4.pngwren5.png
@Oricalcon

Would love to be added to the interest list for your BSJ submission~
@Oricalcon

Would love to be added to the interest list for your BSJ submission~
TpW6gwi.png
I'm so excited to announce that Stained Glass's first run slots have been completely filled! @MarshyoftheBlobs @Aito @xNerfThis @gibberish @Pisces2012 please send payment or contact in accordance with the rules so that we can get this labor of love printed!

Also, Glistening Grassblade's slots have been filled! @CrossHound @Tasalii @titian @SleepyDrago @Pisces2012 please send payment or contact in accordance with the rules so it can be printed!
I'm so excited to announce that Stained Glass's first run slots have been completely filled! @MarshyoftheBlobs @Aito @xNerfThis @gibberish @Pisces2012 please send payment or contact in accordance with the rules so that we can get this labor of love printed!

Also, Glistening Grassblade's slots have been filled! @CrossHound @Tasalii @titian @SleepyDrago @Pisces2012 please send payment or contact in accordance with the rules so it can be printed!
oJ1x42C.png
[center]My Gaoler F submission for Brightshine Jubilee, wasn't selected for the festival, so "[b]Light Eclipsed[/b]" Is now available for preorder![/center] [center][img]https://imgur.com/4xCORs4.png[/img][/center] [center]To add yourself to the Pre-Order list, [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t5GcFwo7P1fSIFOPS0Qs9Cp_YXYYMXi2cB_Pob8stqo/edit?usp=sharing]click here.[/center] Interest check ping: [size=2]@Icystorm @Arianethel @Tasalii @Saphirosa @Nardaviel @scarecrane @Lunadiviner @Kindread @Wildewinged @TxTiger @Hideki @Yilara @Firtarian @Traidy @Starisia @Crim @ribbonz @Irmingard @OneWing @Miirim @mercurialwings @TheTaintedSorrow[/size] General Ping List: [size=2]@LehLora @Yiku @jd1620 @Velsim @CrossHound @Crumpet @Kaio @mus @zif @Niharike @4walls @smileytechie @Toska @Mortca @Veylaron @silverishness @Laturikusha @stovokor @Menoko @appyrose @Jagthund @Vallantis @Meyoline[/size]
My Gaoler F submission for Brightshine Jubilee, wasn't selected for the festival, so "Light Eclipsed" Is now available for preorder!
4xCORs4.png
To add yourself to
the Pre-Order list, click here.

Interest check ping:
@Icystorm @Arianethel @Tasalii @Saphirosa @Nardaviel @scarecrane @Lunadiviner @Kindread @Wildewinged @TxTiger @Hideki @Yilara @Firtarian @Traidy @Starisia @Crim @ribbonz @Irmingard @OneWing @Miirim @mercurialwings @TheTaintedSorrow

General Ping List:
@LehLora
@Yiku @jd1620 @Velsim @CrossHound @Crumpet @Kaio @mus @zif @Niharike @4walls @smileytechie @Toska @Mortca @Veylaron @silverishness @Laturikusha @stovokor @Menoko @appyrose @Jagthund @Vallantis @Meyoline

oJ1x42C.png
Yay! I was just wondering about these. I've been excited about them. :D
Gems sent for both via pm.
Yay! I was just wondering about these. I've been excited about them. :D
Gems sent for both via pm.
Sp68xlZ.png6WQdIvy.gif
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 25 26