Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Assorted Ascensions [Stars+Wings Obi M]
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 25 26
@Saphirosa I've added you to the list!

@Yilara yes, I'll add you to the interested list!
@Saphirosa I've added you to the list!

@Yilara yes, I'll add you to the interested list!
oJ1x42C.png
@Oricalcon
I'd be interested in buying a copy if it doesn't win! :D
@Oricalcon
I'd be interested in buying a copy if it doesn't win! :D
n2Yio0g.png
@Crim roger, I'll add you to the list!
@Crim roger, I'll add you to the list!
oJ1x42C.png
Ping me, please!
Ping me, please!
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
I would be interested in Light Eclipsed!
I would be interested in Light Eclipsed!
XAuaJ3y.png___OAm1rIr.png___x2vLVQ3.png
@Oricalcon could you note me down for one copy of midnightmane? [emoji=gaoler star size=2]
@Oricalcon could you note me down for one copy of midnightmane?
2wowe9.jpg
@Kisk absolutely!
@Kisk absolutely!
oJ1x42C.png
@Oricalcon

Hey! GASP mod here ^^

Please do NOT ping GASP for interest checks. You're basically pinging a pinglist to create a pinglist, for a thing that you might not even end up selling. So either you end up pinging people twice for the same thing or they're being pinged for something that won't even end up being sold. People on GASP already get a LOT of pings (I had 45+ overnight) so if we start allowing redundant/double pings, I fear riots! :P

Also, this is not a wip, right?
@Oricalcon

Hey! GASP mod here ^^

Please do NOT ping GASP for interest checks. You're basically pinging a pinglist to create a pinglist, for a thing that you might not even end up selling. So either you end up pinging people twice for the same thing or they're being pinged for something that won't even end up being sold. People on GASP already get a LOT of pings (I had 45+ overnight) so if we start allowing redundant/double pings, I fear riots! :P

Also, this is not a wip, right?
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@Oricalcon Could you add me to the list for Midnight Mane please? Could I also get a preview on this boy please? Thanks :) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49610063] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/496101/49610063_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Oricalcon Could you add me to the list for Midnight Mane please?

Could I also get a preview on this boy please? Thanks :)

49610063_350.png
B18_L.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngB18_R.png
@Tiriea apologies, I searched the GASP thread to see if that instance was ever addressed and I couldn't find information on it. I did find a post in GASP where an interest check was likened to a WIP, so that's why I marked it. My apologies, won't happen again.
@Tiriea apologies, I searched the GASP thread to see if that instance was ever addressed and I couldn't find information on it. I did find a post in GASP where an interest check was likened to a WIP, so that's why I marked it. My apologies, won't happen again.
oJ1x42C.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 25 26